• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

#Colorado
@GravisMarketing/Breitbart (R) Poll 11/1-2:

Clinton 40%
Trump 40%
Johnson 7%
Stein 4%

lol sure Brietbart *wink wink *

Zukkoyaki

Georgia is polling tighter than Michigan. Remember that folks.

Also Iowa poll from Selzer

Trump - 46
Clinton - 39

Nate Silver has a hard-on for Selzer's polls so expect like a 10 point shift on 538 :p

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
What is up with NY anyway?

The state is run by Dems. Get rid of your real ridiculous voting laws.

I think it's not. Because the state senate in Albany is trash. Or maybe some other branch. Anyway there are lots of rethuglicans.

And Clinton probably has internals saying georgia is not close or the cost to win it would not be possible. Also given the lower AA turnout I'm not sure how she wins it.

royalan

HEW is this Aj Delgado...person?

Like, seriously, every time she's on MSNBC I wonder why this screaming moron is on my TV.

Like, she's below CNN level when it comes to nonsensical surrogates.

Georgia
Landmark Communications/WSB-TV Poll (11/2-11/3):

Trump 48% (+2)
Clinton 46%
Johnson 4%

I feel pretty comfortable that Clinton will win GA by about a point. Last four polls there have been Tie, T+1, T+2, T+2.

Clinton's GOTV is going to win that state for her. That and half of those Johnson voters coming home to her.

Grief.exe

Oh man that got me.

Will_crying_sectionals.gif

shiba5

Wut?

WILMINGTON, N.C. --

Trump: "If a company wants to fire their worker... we will make them pay a tax of 35 percent."

From the article:
At first glance, the early vote offers a bright spot for Clinton, where she enjoys a 22-point advantage over Trump. That’s a testament to her campaign’s heavy focus on banking votes during Iowa’s 40-day early vote period. But the data indicate it will not be enough to overcome Trump's support.

Voters who have already cast their ballots represent 34 percent of poll respondents. Among the remaining two-thirds of respondents who haven’t voted but plan to, Trump leads by 21 percentage points, 53-32.

kevin1025

Banned
:O

Alex Jones just said on his live show that the polls are all skewing Hillary 9-50 points higher than she actually is.

How is she even running right now?!

Grief.exe

From the article:

At first glance, the early vote offers a bright spot for Clinton, where she enjoys a 22-point advantage over Trump. That’s a testament to her campaign’s heavy focus on banking votes during Iowa’s 40-day early vote period. But the data indicate it will not be enough to overcome Trump's support.

Voters who have already cast their ballots represent 34 percent of poll respondents. Among the remaining two-thirds of respondents who haven’t voted but plan to, Trump leads by 21 percentage points, 53-32.

That information is irrelevant to me without comparisons to 2008 or 2012.

:O

Alex Jones just said on his live show that the polls are all skewing Hillary 9-50 points higher than she actually is.

How is she even running right now?!

Spiritual Cooking.

kess

Saw a #StopSoros sign spraypainted on the back of a pallet alongside the highway today

Can't differentiate between this and rank and file Republicans anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom