• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMAaYSO.png

73 hours

you forgot daylight savings

Ecotic

If it came down to it maybe the faithless elector could be 'acquired' and made to stay in a basement with video games and potato chips for a few days while his alternate votes Hillary.

With the myth of the "undecided voter" dismissed as people being crazy, I'm glad the unlikely and new voter "oh shit, Donald Fucking Trump? Seriously? Fuck this, where do I vote?" vote is materializing with the people he's mocked and talked crap about the entire campaign.

go on donald... 2 days to election... please give us one last final epic meltdown...

It's almost like he doesn't get that campaign rallies close to election day are about trying to get out people who might not otherwise make it to the polls for you rather than giving your base one last chance to hear your greatest hits.

Almost.

mo60

I have a "gut" feeling that Trump is overperforming in the polls and his complete lack of campaign and ground game are going to catch up to him on election day. I can't help but think Hillary gets a 3-5 point bump from it all.

It will depend completely on the state. In some states it won't hurt him much but in some states like Ohio, Nevada, Arizona, North Carolina and etc he will be hurt a bit or a lot by his lack of ground.

Grief.exe

Another article on the surge in Latino voting by NYT http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/u...trump-campaign.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

And Trump should have been sitting in PA for the last month or so, he really has no shot without picking it off. Especially if this is how things play out (And this is already being super favorable to DJT). Luckily, he's an idiot and he's wasting time in places like MN.
8f0B5Xt.png

As Brad Jaffy said on Twitter, it's one campaign using data to plan their time and one campaign just throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks.

bplewis24

Neo Member
I really can't wait to see how wrong the pollsters were after Tuesday. Way to completely miss a huge portion of the electorate. These EV numbers continue to be inspiring. I hope more states offer it in 2020 and beyond. It's really ridiculous that such an important event has been conducted in such a limited way for so long.

It ain't an accident though ;-)

If one party has its way, early voting and voting by mail would be all but eliminated except for military personnel stationed abroad.

Bored so here's the list of states Obama had rallies in in the final week of his campaign in 2012.

WI - 3
NV - 1
CO - 2
OH - 6
IA - 2
VA - 1
FL - 1
NH - 1

Did people freak out when he went to NH at the end and WI a bunch?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Are any pollsters or betting markets forecasting an R win at the moment?

At least if he loses this Campaign it won't be for lack of effort.

This is an old ass man too.

Most of his "effort" is just terrible campaigning and the fault of his own stupidity. He is going to areas where it is a complete waste of time and resources. He was also stupid enough to anger an entire base of people to vote against him. The irony is that if he loses he lose because of how he started his campaign. I give far more credit to Hillary she is a mastermind with how she handle her campaign to some extant.

"Roar" is
running in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin through Election Day
according to Poolitico.
She also has another 2 minute ad coming as well for the election eve according to CNN Money.

Trump's closing ad - the anti-Semitic one - is 2 minutes long and will air in 9 battleground states (although I don't really know what he considers battleground given his schedule.
If you needed evidence of Steve Bannon’s influence on Trump, watch that ad.
No kidding.

Trump senior communications adviser Jason Miller said the ad is "Mr. Trump's positive closing message to American voters."
lol

According to Kantar Media/CMAG data, the Trump campaign has spent $91 million on TV ads during the general election, while the Clinton campaign has spent $245 million.

Cerium

It's too bad that Masto doesn't speak Spanish. It would be an advantage if she ever ran for President or became a VP selection in future cycles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom