• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I've never eaten at Arby's and there's one just down the road. The steak doubledilla at Taco Bell next door always won out. So you're saying I should try Arby's finally?

The true oppo.

The universe will eventually end in a horrible heat death, so why not eat at Arby's?

watershed

Banned
This latest email thing reeks of politically motivated stunt, just in time to "shake up" the election. Nov. 8th can't get here soon enough.

Zackat

I'm going to say it...

I don't like curly fries. Regular fries, steak fries and waffle fries are all superior.

Dealwithit.gif

waffle fries are the best

love me some curly fries tho.

How do you guys feel about Checkers fries? I really don't like the rest of their food, but I love those damn fries.

How do you guys feel about Checker's fries? I really don't like the rest of their food, but I love those damn fries.

I actually like them. I buy frozen Checker's fries sometimes. They're the only frozen fries my fiance will eat. And, sometimes, I'm too lazy to make homemade.

This whole thing sucks but I do see the narrative shifting a bit toward Comey and the FBI. Lots of people including some on TV now wanting details. I don't anticipate it being anywhere near as damaging as the original press conference or pneumonia-gate.

well, it's kind of hard to go after Clinton with this when she's all like showmetherecepits.gif. she's not hiding anything so what is there to go on?

Zukkoyaki

How do you guys feel about Checkers fries? I really don't like the rest of their food, but I love those damn fries.
They're decent enough. I would never NOT get them if I were at Checkers/Rally's.

Really boils down to whether or not someone likes their battered or not.

Man does anyone remember when Checkers used to have those apple nuggets? Like mini apple pies that were in nugget form. So good.

I am going to be phone banking tomorrow. :)

kevin1025

Banned
Arby's is good. Get you one of the Beef and Cheddars. It's got cheddar, beef and red ranch. Nice order of curly fries. Right now, they got this apple crisp that is LEGIT delicious. Seriously good.

But, as you eat, realize that your life is a series of unrelated events, in which nothing you say or think matters in the grand scheme of the universe's eventual heat death.

Eat at Arby's

The universe will eventually end in a horrible heat death, so why not eat at Arby's?

If the beef and cheddars don't get me, at least the heat death will.

I'll pop in there tomorrow!

Zackat

I actually like them. I buy frozen Checker's fries sometimes. They're the only frozen fries my fiance will eat. And, sometimes, I'm too lazy to make homemade.

Yeah I either get those or Red Robin ones for frozen. They also have some nice seasoned sweet potato ones they sell at Publix, idk what brand they are though. Not as good as fresh but not bad in a pinch.

Amir0x

Banned
Look at my fatass from my lobbying days

photo_061108_004epuwi.jpg

obamalosesnowx3uvs.jpg

Diablos

Well this was way back, when Hillary and Obama were still Senators. We were pushing bills like the expansion for American Peoples with Disabilities act. We met with them, discussed why it was important and in some cases had individuals with us to explain why the act was important to them.

The best one was actually when we met Representative Kanjorski. He had an emergency vote on the floor and had to cancel. We were disappointed until one of his interns said Kanjorski asked him to give us a behind the scenes tour of the Capitol building. We got to go places waaay off the tour. That is how we ran into Pelosi. Intern went down wrong hall and Pelosi came out this one room with her entourage and she agreed to talk to us a bit.

Then we got told to go to the Rayburn room right off the voting floor. Some lady was singing in there, and Kanjorski met us personally there. Was awesome. Later we had a dessert ... A white chocolate shaped like the White House filled with mousse. Was amazing.

I still got pics of my old fatass at McCain, Hillary and Obamas senate office iirc. Lemme try to find them.
That's amazing. Honestly it sounds like a dream.

Jackson50

I want a november surprise as big as the election surprise albertans got in 2012 like in the last week or so of that election.
Obama uses his new executive order to declare martial law and cancel the election under the pretense of an impending solar flare. He extends martial law past December 19, 2016, the date Electoral College meets to elect a President and Vice President, creating a Constitutional crisis. Without a new president or vice president elect, the Electoral College is forced to elect Joe Biden president. His first official act is to appoint Obama to the SCOTUS. Senate Democrats lock Republicans out of the Capital, so they have a quorum and confirm Obama as the 9th member. The five liberal Justices declare the Constitution unconstitutional thus ending the 2nd Amendment. As patriotic Americans are being disarmed, Obama declares Sharia law as the Supreme law of the US and that all Americans must be gay married.

oh hey look, the Comeygate is such a big thing it brought Jackson50 out of hiding!

Now we only need to bring Empty Vessel back. Can someone initiate a discussion regarding debts, fiat currency and how money only exists in computers.

PInk Tape

Banned
I haven't eaten at one in years... maybe it wasn't cheese.

I tried googling for some answers but all I got was one they used to offer with cheese and bacon back in 2013 but I'm guessing you mean longer that that, lol.

I understand, but god damn is it good. Their spicy chicken sandwich is S tier fast food.

I wish someone would rip off their Polynesian sauce so I don't have to go there anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom