• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Comey may have sent the letter., but Chaffetz and Ryan are the ones who stirred the fucking pot and caused the frenzy.

Yeah, but the letter did not need to be sent in the first place as admitted by Comey himself.
Especially since it's apparent that the only reason he sent it is there is a possibility of there being something there.

So anecdotal evidence here, but I have noticed a severe lack of acknowledgement of this story on Facebook/friends at work. FWIW I live in Alabama, so I would have expected everyone to be talking about this, but I'm really starting to believe it's too late to cause any damage.

Chumley

Banned
omg

wxoEWd0.jpg

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Rick Wilson really putting his reputation on the line here.

danm999

So anecdotal evidence here, but I have noticed a severe lack of acknowledgement of this story on Facebook/friends at work. FWIW I live in Alabama, so I would have expected everyone to be talking about this, but I'm really starting to believe it's too late to cause any damage.

It's honestly too confusing for lots of people to process.

the NYT hasn't really released much besides the tax returns right? i know Farenthold got the access hollywood tape but i can't imagine them having nothing before the election.

Iolo

It's going to be something lame, like Trump's third cousin once removed heard someone say 20 years ago Trump doesn't believe in God. This will surely end him

Suikoguy

It's going to be something lame, like Trump's third cousin once removed heard someone say 20 years ago Trump doesn't believe in God. This will surely end him

I doubt it, it's going to be a video or audio recording of some kind. Of what that is is up for debate. If it was something like hearsay it would have come out already in all probability. Like the Maddow story with Trump's Father.

Amir0x

Banned
He got nothing. He is like the dudes before PS expo saying they know huuuuuge games gonna be shown but has only the vaguest details about anything.

ampere

Yea it'd have to be video or audio or people won't react

Remember Ray Rice? The general public didn't give a shit, as horrifying as it was to see him drag his unconscious fiance out of the elevator and confess to hitting her, until they saw the punch

Bowdz

At this point, I bet Rick Wilson's "surprise" is Mitt Romney endorsing McMullin. "Ha, see guys! I told you it was a bombshell!"

STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART RICK!

Chumley

Banned
It's going to be a tape of abortion talk or cocaine usage if I had to guess, possibly involving underage girls. I just don't think Wilson and others would be talking this up so much if it wasn't legitimately as big as the ET tape, if I'm wrong they've fucked up their own reps for no reason.

Suikoguy

Anyways this backfire really quick so thats good.

Yeah, I mentioned it before but that internal FBI memo is pretty damning. I think things will get pretty ugly for Comey on Monday.

Arby's potato wedges are god tier fast food.

Big Montana is the right ratio of roast beef to bread/sauce.

Ham and cheese is good.

Original is too bready.

Beef N' Cheddar is trash.

Do they still call it the Big Montana? I feel like they keep changing the names of their sandwiches. Anyway, I tend to think the opposite in terms of bread to meat ratio. I prefer the original or maybe whatever they call the next size up nowadays. Too much meat for the bread with the bigger ones.

I wouldn't go so far as to call the Beef N' Cheedar trash, but I've been disappointed when I try it. It's certainly less than the sum of its parts.

It's going to be a tape of abortion talk or cocaine usage if I had to guess, possibly involving underage girls. I just don't think Wilson and others would be talking this up so much if it wasn't legitimately as big as the ET tape, if I'm wrong they've fucked up their own reps for no reason.
Rick has been promising the zomg campaign ending stuff for the last week before election for a while now. But I think he's a bullshitter. He'd have to be really close with the Clinton circles or know that the media is deliberately sitting on this "bombshell" for the last week. Dont think he's all that.

Rick has been promising the zomg campaign ending stuff for the last week before election for a while now. But I think he's a bullshitter. He'd have to be really close with the Clinton circles or know that the media is deliberately sitting on this "bombshell" for the last week. Dont think he's all that.

He's certainty persistent.

Kangi

Is it just me or has the headline image on CNN's frontpage gradually zoomed in on Clinton's face over the course of the night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom