• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh hey look, the Comeygate is such a big thing it brought Jackson50 out of hiding!

Now we only need to bring Empty Vessel back. Can someone initiate a discussion regarding debts, fiat currency and how money only exists in computers.

Empty Vessel would just be screaming about how Hillary is going to start WW3 by not encouraging Russia kill everyone in Eastern Aleppo.

shiba5

You say that, but you've never had it.

Gaze at the face of real America

tl-horizontal_main.jpg

That looks painful.

Amir0x

Banned
Why did you go to John Cena's tailor?
Haha every time same question. The story behind this was that originally i wasnt going. I was gonna be coaching some of our bill advocates on the types of things to say to the Congressmen they would meet. I didnt bring a suit. At last minute one of our colleagues had a family emergency so they asked me to go that day. I rushed and got that at Burlington Coat Factory with no time to get a tailor :p

Breads

Banned
Awesome to hear. You guys should organize to go to the polling booths in fursuits!!

Furries are pretty aggressive about their dislike toward the GOP (well, conservatism), actually. Made a joke about a character of mine supporting Rand Paul years ago and I still catch shit for it.

They also tend to be pretty socially progressive too, which is why it shocked noone that they do not support Trump.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Arby's potato wedges are god tier fast food.

Big Montana is the right ratio of roast beef to bread/sauce.

Ham and cheese is good.

Original is too bready.

Beef N' Cheddar is trash.

Letting today's "bombshell" sink in, it really just feels like nothing.

In any sane world, there's no way this could cost someone the election, especially compared to everything the other candidate has done.

Lil' leakage:
We don't live in a sane world though.

Chumley

Banned
I am 100% sure that has happened and I will be disappointed if Hillary didn't find it.

If she found it but the woman doesn't want to talk about, then that's fine not to release it.

But Hillary needs to have found it at the very least.

I've suspected for a while the Rick Wilson oppo is Trump on tape demanding/paying for an abortion. It would be devastating for R's since so many of their voters are single-issue pro life nutjobs, they'd even overlook Trump raping someone over an abortion scandal.

Primus

Damn it, PoliGAF, I come here for primo oppo, betwetting and FUCK!!! sessions, and all y'all talking about is Arby's, which I love and there aren't any within 100 miles.

Bastards, all.

I've suspected for a while the Rick Wilson oppo is Trump on tape demanding/paying for an abortion. It would be devastating for R's since so many of their voters are single-issue pro life nutjobs, they'd even overlook Trump raping someone over an abortion scandal.

Hmm, it would be interesting for that tape to come out just to see the white evangelical vote.

I'm guessing that white evangelicals nowadays care far more about Islam than abortion and a Trump abortion tape is the best way to test if that idea is correct or not.

JeTmAn81

Pretty sure I just heard Evan McMullin's running mate Mindy Finn say the phrase "It wasn't a rickrolling good time" on the radio. Copyrighted.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Arby's, now that's one place FBI should be investigating to see if the animal meat is authentic or manufactured in a plastic factory.

That's not real meat. It shows up in tubes. It's true form is pink goo that is later, somehow, morphs into something that approximates meat.

jonjonaug

So in the last few weeks we've had right wing politicians make absurd and unfounded claims regarding left wing ones, Russia flexing its military muscle in the Middle East, scaremongering with nuclear weapons, and now the head of the FBI is blatantly playing political games. The Cold War really did come back.

So in the last few weeks we've had right wing politicians make absurd and unfounded claims regarding left wing ones, Russia flexing its military muscle in the Middle East, scaremongering with nuclear weapons, and now the head of the FBI is blatantly playing political games. The Cold War really did come back.

But the FBI is on the side of Russia this time which is very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom