• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
we should encourage trump to attack mcmullin. eventually he'll say something bad about mormons and that might cost him a bunch of votes in nevada and arizona.

Cerium

Arkansas still has some fondness for the Clintons but I don't believe it.

we should encourage trump to attack mcmullin. eventually he'll say something bad about mormons and that might cost him a bunch of votes in nevada and arizona.

He in fact has a long history of not being too fond of Mormons. He hasn't called them rapists or whatever but if you look it up the record is there. I'm sure Mormons know about it too.

Amir0x

Banned
Man, I don't have a problem man ... I just need to see some oppo, just a little oppo. I don't have a problem man, I can quit hopium any time I want.
On the next episode of Intervention, a man's addiction to positive news for a Democratic candidate leads to a life in shambles and a family wondering whether or not they can stop him before he ends up dead...

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Arkansas still has some fondness for the Clintons but I don't believe it.

He in fact has a long history of not being too fond of Mormons. He hasn't called them rapists or whatever but if you look it up the record is there.
It's Alaska

RoKKeR

https://twitter.com/Evan_McMullin/status/792557975328227328

@Evan_McMullin 4m4 minutes ago
.@realDonaldTrump, Yes you’ve never heard of me because while you were harassing women at beauty pageants, I was fighting terrorists abroad.

BOOM

Responding to this:

Cv-qRsOUEAEKk9v.jpg

smurfx

get some go again
there is no way trump isn't going to respond to mcmullin now. would be great if trump spent next week fighting with mcmullin on twitter.

I like how Trump has managed to put together the conspiracy for how McMuffin is a (((globalist))).

It's because of Bill Kristol!

His Nazis will be happy that Dear Leader figured this out for them.

I like how Trump has managed to put together the conspiracy for how McMuffin is a (((globalist))).

It's because of Bill Kristol!

His Nazis will be happy that Dear Leader figured this out for them.

Well considering Steve Bannon's Website STILL has that article where they call Bill Kristol a "Renegade Jew".....

Based @onlxn
McMAHON: I saw your quote about the Mormon... Don, you did him a big favor.
TRUMP: Wheh? Come off it.
McMAHON: You babyfaced him!
TRUMP:
McMAHON: "Nobody's heard of the guy." Arrogant heel vs. fresh baby! You're DiBiase--
TRUMP: He's the 1-2-3 Kid.
McMAHON: And Pence is Virgil
TRUMP: Dammit, you're right -- I just made McMullin. What do I do?
McMAHON: Don't mention him again. Period.
TRUMP: But what if I WANT to?

This opinion piece is on CNN
In truth, investigations open and close routinely and secretly when new evidence comes to light. Each new scrap in a pile of useful or useless evidence is not announced in real time, like a scandal in a scripted reality TV Show. Perhaps it's time for the embattled FBI director who seems to have forgotten how to conduct a proper investigation to resign.
Trashing the Justice and FBI rule books in the interest of "openness" is likely to put the FBI front and center in one of the most contentious presidential races in recent US history. J. Edgar Hoover loved to influence elections, but he had the good sense to keep quiet about it.

I can't believe Hillary's email management practices have gotten 1000000x the attention of Trump calling for the execution of innocent black and Latino kids and Trump refusing to rent to people of color.

This is just impossible to understand looking in from the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom