• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Melania is going to give an awful speech in front of 200 white people in the center of Philly

CNN: Beautiful, heartfelt speech as part of Trump's closing argument

You know it.

Also the FBI didn't even PURSUE a search warrant yet, R O F L.

Huma should tell Comey to go fuck himself.

It's possible to find all-white crowds in Philly. Here's Jill Stein on Juneteenth.

ClQpPlBVEAAEX9c.jpg

(Just wanted to post that again, lol).

Boke1879

CNN: Beautiful, heartfelt speech as part of Trump's closing argument

You know it.

Also the FBI didn't even PURSUE a search warrant yet, R O F L.

Huma should tell Comey to go fuck himself.

Wait they haven't even tried to get one yet?

Jesus Christ man.

From the NYT NC early vote tracker:

The other change is that the supporters of Mr. Johnson simply aren’t turning out in early voting, according to our polling data. So far, he has just 4 percent of the vote among our respondents who have voted so far. Mr. Johnson has 14 percent of the vote among those who have not yet voted.

who is surprised

Y2Kev

Clinton has no real events scheduled in PA until the 5th, and it's a Katy Perry concert (I guess she wants to lose maybe?). They really should play prevent defense here because he can't win without it. No events at all? No EV is a little scary.

Investigators believe it's likely the newly recovered trove will include emails that were deleted from the Clinton server before the FBI took possession of it as part of that earlier investigation.

That's the end of the head article on CNN. How the fuck could they possibly know that there are emails deleted from the Clinton server? What a bunch of clickbait bullshit.

I read that Huma's lawyers had not yet been contacted, since they don't even have a warrant yet
They don't have a search warrant, but they are discussing
(CNN) The Justice Department and the FBI are in discussions with lawyers for Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin to secure approval that would allow the FBI to conduct a full search of her newly discovered emails, sources familiar with the discussions told CNN.

Authorities have not yet sought a search warrant for the emails, law enforcement sources told CNN. Government lawyers hope to secure a search warrant to permit investigators to review thousands of emails on a computer Abedin shared with her estranged husband, Anthony Weiner, officials said.

Diablos

That's not how the electoral college works
UT is a traditionally safe R state. It's likely breaking for McMuffin. Takes away -6 from Trump's EV total. So if he gains +6 from IA which went Dem the past two times there's still 6 less EV's going his way if he loses Utah...

This country is so partisan that Comey being fired would make the usual suspects mad, make some of the other usual suspects happy, and everyone else would quickly forget about it as the 24-hour news cycle rolls on.

President Obama should just fire him after the election (if it is that simple, at least).

I think Obama would just call Comey and tell him to resign himself or be fired. He's not going to be Director in 3 months, regardless of method.

Read what I quoted.

I did. Don't see anything at all there.

sazzy

Nate CohnVerified account
‏@Nate_Cohn
18 percent of our early voters in NC said they were less than "Almost Certain" to vote. They would have missed the cut in many LV screens.

This is pretty significant.

Y2Kev

Oh kellyanne conway (B&T) said "Suburban" philly. Yep. Can white women really be tricked by this? lol

sazzy

‏@Nate_Cohn
18 percent of our early voters in NC said they were less than "Almost Certain" to vote. They would have missed the cut in many LV screens.

This is pretty significant.

and a follow up

‏@Nate_Cohn
.@jbouie Clinton had a 55-40 lead among NC voters who were not 'almost certain' to vote when we interviewed them, but have now voted early

Y2Kev

What are we panicking about today? Just woke up (West Coast, shut up).

Hillary is losing pennsylvania now.

MOOK if you are reading this thread can you give us a sign? Maybe post a tweet or perhaps tell us how excited you are for NINTENDO SWITCH JOYCON

Y2Kev

Justice Dept. and Huma aren't going to give them the keys to the emails. Lmao. Not before the election at least.

Huma should tell them to go fuck themselves and Hillary can pardon her if need be. It's time to stop playing nice with people who obviously are politicizing our institutions. I hope Hillary appoints 0 republicans to run anything.

24 million people in the United States are addicted to alcohol and we have no idea what works in treating alcohol addiction because we haven't run any high-quality studies on treatment.

Sovaldi/Harvoni work fine!

Sianos

Conservative family claims that Wikileaks has proof that the latest daily episode of EMAILS is being suppressed, which is totally why it isn't blowing up on the social media, not just that everyone who could possibly care about Hillary's damn emails already does.

Tamanon

Banned
My wife went to go sign up for President's Obama rally in Raleigh on Wednesday. She made sure to tell me "Don't worry about him, he's married". I had to remind her that she was to, and that Michelle would destroy her lol.

Huma should tell them to go fuck themselves and Hillary can pardon her if need be. It's time to stop playing nice with people who obviously are politicizing our institutions. I hope Hillary appoints 0 republicans to run anything.

Sovaldi/Harvoni work fine!

Those are Hep C drugs?

I'm talking about alcohol addiction treatment.

Pixieking

Banned
and a follow up

‏@Nate_Cohn
.@jbouie Clinton had a 55-40 lead among NC voters who were not 'almost certain' to vote when we interviewed them, but have now voted early

I think this is something to bear in mind about Trump and his extremism - for those who are probably/maybe/possibly/kinda going to vote, Hillary is a safe choice. Trump is questionable on a personal level, but even if you take that out the equation, his policy talk (such as it is) is very dangerous. This has been hammered home by the Clinton campaign, so that even with Hillary's perceived issues (emails/foundation/pneumonia), she is going to be the choice for majority of those who end-up using their vote, but aren't on any specific side.

Diablos

Agreed. Comey is the icing on the "Obama tried too hard to appease Republicans and has nothing to show for it" cake.

You know buried in Weiner's craziness, he did make some interesting points on the way the media covers things. It's a shame he just kept digging his own grave.

GusBus

Come on, NYT. You should know better.

"Clintons Did Not Obtain Permits to Renovate Their New Chappaqua Home, Records Show"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us/politics/chappaqua-clinton-home.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

But in the final days of Mrs. Clinton’s presidential campaign, the new house and its run-in with the local building permit office are giving the Clintons something of a headache.

The permit process — which comes with fees, inspections and, potentially, elevated property assessments — can be cumbersome and is familiar to the millions of voters who own homes and have made upgrades. Some may be sympathetic to the Clintons’ stumbling on the local regulations, while others could see them as feeling as though the rules do not apply to them.

Brian Fallon, Mrs. Clinton’s campaign spokesman, did not return a message seeking comment on Saturday.

Right, cause the campaign needs to deal with this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom