• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
CfZtF75VIAEgnhh.jpg

Bernie just said to a crowd in PA that Hillary isn't qualified to be President.

If only she was a Senator from the second-least populous state in the country instead of a former Senator from the fourth-most populous. That's what really qualifies someone to take on that sort of responsibility.

Diablos

Man oh man. Wouldn't it be something else if Trump doesn't get the nom and just goes home, while Democrats end up having to deal with the angry guy who does the unthinkable and runs as an independent?

He's really fucking pissing me off with this shit. He is playing right into the GOP playbook. You can be nasty but this is just beyond the pale.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Do people seriously think going negative on Sanders will help? PoliGAF seems schizophrenic these days.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Really? Honestly I don't think anyone who isn't already a huge bernie supporter thinks Hillary is unqualified because of having a super pac or because she voted for the iraq war 14 years ago. This is the kind of thing that just drives up negatives. :shrug

I don't really get what he's after anymore but I don't think it's akin to calling her a poohead or something.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Really? Honestly I don't think anyone who isn't already a huge bernie supporter thinks Hillary is unqualified because of having a super pac or because she voted for the iraq war 14 years ago. This is the kind of thing that just drives up negatives. :shrug

I don't really get what he's after anymore but I don't think it's akin to calling her a poohead or something.

Well shit, even Y2Kev is confused now. FUCK!

ivysaur12

Banned

I think the artful smears are becoming a little less artful.

He's gonna be asked by the moderators why he thinks Hillary is not qualified, and he's gonna repeat his stump speech about Iraq war vote, trade deals and wall street moneyz.

Kusagari

I'm pretty sure Bernie started off with zero intention to win or be anything more than a protest candidate.

But I'm also pretty sure around the time he started leading in Iowa and NH he bought into his own bullshit and got delusions of grandeur.

He's come too close now to go down quietly.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Bernie just said to a crowd in PA that Hillary isn't qualified to be President.

Been saying it for months but the notion that the 74 year old guy who's chosen to be an independent nearly his entire political life not choosing to actually care about whats going to happen to the party that he joined solely for the money when he loses is the least surprising thing ever.

There isn't going to be anything close to "uniting the party" like Hillary did for Barack in 08. Sanders will pick up his ball and go home.

I had enough fun playing Lords of the Fallen when it was Free with Gold that I thought, hey maybe I would like Dark Souls, so I've started playing Prepare to Die Edition and was having a good time. Then I got to Blighttown....

You don't have to spend much time there. If you take the back entrance from Valley of the Drakes, you can pretty much get to the bottom in a few minutes, and after you light the bonfire down there, book it across the swamp to Queelag.

The only reason to derp around up top is if you really want the Shadow Set, Iaito, or Eagle Shield.

Of course, if you really have to go in through the front entrance in The Depths, then I'm so so sorry.

PBY

Banned
Uhhhhhh what the FUCK are the dems doing?

You have a clear chance to show the country what a tire fire the other party is... Do that?

Don't make it seem like both sides are the same.

Holmes

I'm pretty sure Bernie started off with zero intention to win or be anything more than a protest candidate.

But I'm also pretty sure around the time he started leading in Iowa and NH he bought into his own bullshit and got delusions of grandeur.

He's come too close now to go down quietly.

Weaver and Devine in his ear pressing him on while they pocket some of that sweet poor college student fundraising money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom