• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
Is it the time of night where we drink? I got a new addition to my pint glass collection today!

I refuse to use that phase with misspelled 'yes' so how about....

Climb the Hill!
no that's terrible...

12963487_10209425977986258_7506890426706329043_n.jpg

Bowdz

I'm sure Clinton will use it, but the best response to this is: a) I never said Senator Sanders is unqualified and b) if Senator Sander is saying I'm unqualified to be President, then he is saying President Obama is unqualified to be President as well because he has done the EXACT same things Senator Sander said disqualified me.

Tie this to President Obama now.

gcubed

I'm sure Clinton will use it, but the best response to this is: a) I never said Senator Sanders is unqualified and b) if Senator Sander is saying I'm unqualified to be President, then he is saying President Obama is unqualified to be President as well because he has done the EXACT same things Senator Sander said disqualified me.

Tie this to President Obama now.

If I'm unqualified why am I winning?

Holmes

the Left wing Party in Canada (NDP) stupidly tried to replace the Centrist open tent Party (Liberals) when the Liberals were down in the polls by moving the NDP more towards the Center. (with the stupid rational that they could steal Liberal voters and destroy the Liberal Party).

then that Centrist open tent Party (Liberals) opened up their tent even way bigger including in more people from the Left which then sunk the Left wing Party (NDP) back to 3rd place where it belongs.

Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister forever!!!! :D
Fight me

Tubie

Is it the time of night where we drink? I got a new edition to my pint glass collection today!

Climb the Hill!
no that's terrible...

This is actually awesome.

Do they sell those at her website?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

Bowdz

She should just say she's never said that and move on. No reason to get cute.

I think the Clinton campaign was already planning to go more.negative on Sanders and this gives them the perfect opportunity. She can claim innocence on her being misquoted and force Sanders to twist himself into a pretzel trying to explain how his insults didn't also apply to the super popular President he's be trying to praise. It's a win win for them at this point.

The high road is done in this campaign.

ampere

If this is how Bernie is going to act, we don't need him at all. Not even as a senator.

I want solutions to problems, not a petulant old man screaming about qualifications. No, Hillary isn't perfect, but look in a mirror buddy.

Is it the time of night where we drink? I got a new addition to my pint glass collection today!

Climb the Hill!
no that's terrible...

That's a hilariously awesome glass.

Iolo

I would rather a President whose foreign policy wouldn't be wholly based on the imperialistic notion that the US is exceptional and has a god-given right to unilaterally intervene in Middle Eastern countries, international legality be damned.

People say a Hillary Clinton presidency would be a third Obama term. That is absolutely untrue in terms of foreign policy.

Even you are not willing to say she is quote unquote "unqualified" after being directly asked, because you know it's unfair and untrue, whatever your substantive disagreements are with her. That tells me how big a fuck up this was for Bernie.

And I am pissed at him now. I was merely annoyed at him before, but he sounds like fucking Chris Christie now with this unqualified bullshit, and making up quotes to boot.

FUCK.

Unqualified?

First Lady => Senator => Secretary of State

I'll take that over a guy who's foreign policy claim to fame is voting against the Iraq War. I dunno, I was a giant Obama homer in 08 but I never questioned whether Hillary was qualified to be president. I just preferred Barack.

ivysaur12

Banned
Here, I have this for you Hill:

"I did not call Bernie Sanders unqualified to be president. What I said was that the American people will decide who is the most qualified to be president. Look, I'm going to agree with something that Senator Sanders said earlier in the campaign: Even on our worst days, both of us are still better than any of our Republicans opponents. That's something that was as true at the beginning of the campaign as it is today."

Then go into all the shitty things Trump and Cruz have said.

Boom. You win.

Bowdz

Unqualified?

First Lady => Senator => Secretary of State

I'll take that over a guy who's foreign policy claim to fame is voting against the Iraq War. I dunno, I was a giant Obama homer in 08 but I never questioned whether Hillary was qualified to be president. I just preferred Barack.

Agreed. Even back in 2008 as an Obamanite, I always saw Clinton as a titan of policy and experience and she has only grown more experienced since then.

All I can say is fuck Tad Devine for being on CNN this morning with a straight face saying they still haven't gone negative because they haven't used Hillary's name or face in any ads. I give Trump credit; he at least has the balls to acknowledge that he is going negative and not try to play like the slighted soul.

Bowdz

Here, I have this for you Hill:

"I did not call Bernie Sanders unqualified to be president. What I said was that the American people will decide who is the most qualified to be president. Look, I'm going to agree with something that Senator Sanders said earlier in the campaign: Even on our worst days, both of us are still better than any of our Republicans opponents. That's something that was as true at the beginning of the campaign as it is today."

Then go into all the shitty things Trump and Cruz have said.

Boom. You win.

Yeah, that'd be a good play as well. Just highlight how shitty he is being and let the media tear him asunder as well.

HylianTom

Banned
This is the week where I went from, "Bernie's okay" to "fuck you, now leave, good riddance." For as long as I've followed politics, I've never felt this way about a primary opponent.

Tubie

What?! $25 for two pint glasses? Sure, absolutely. $15.45 for ground shipping? What the fuck?

I got $18 for shipping as my only option lol.

I might still buy them tho...

Edit: now this got me thinking about buying a few more things since the combined shipping would probably not increase much.

Bowdz

This is the week where I went from, "Bernie's okay" to "fuck you, now leave, good riddance." For as long as I've followed politics, I've never felt this way about a primary opponent.

Agreed. I was arguing last week that Bernie staying in was a good thing provided he stays positive. If his only pathway to a mythical win is by driving up Clinton's negatives, than he needs to get the fuck out.

I still love his politics.

I just don't want him to fuck up what should be a sure thing with this "us" versus "them" purity bullshit.

We all suck, all of us, but at least those in the Dem party are trying to make a better country for everyone in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom