• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
It amazes me how terrible Bill is at campaigning for Hillary, given how great he is at it under any other circumstance.
I'm curious to see if this is a "he's awkward against other Democrats" thing, or if it's a "he's awkward against everyone" thing. For all we know, he could still have It when taking-on the GOP.

I wish Hillary didn't pivot towards gun control to attack Bernie

not because I disagree, but because i think it plays badly with moderates

Its the perfect attack to launch just as we're about to hit all the Eastern states. The MIND BLOWING part of this is that Sanders is the one that started the thread that led to this attack. He has some terrible fucking advisers.

User1608

Banned
Sanders is popular because of what he represents and what he is. It doesn't matter and his constituents don't care that he is not a democrat. Primarying him would be a waste of time. Can we please just focus on reality here which is that he will get over this and and we will look back on this with laughter in three months?
I like the cut of your jib.

Where's PD when you need him?

This has become diablosing central over such a non worthy comment.

Seriously. Bernie was cranky and testy after hitting his first bad news cycle of the primary in a state he needs a Hail Mary win in just to keep up the pretense of being in the race. He got baited and made an absurd comment that just sounded like whining to any voters who matter. You can tell he doesn't even believe it himself and qualified it (no pun intended) with all his usual stumpy speeching.

Relax. FUCK!

Armaros

Is it me, or did the attacks spike with the media starting to cover that NYDN interview.

It could be Bernie's campaign is trying to flood news orginzations with new material to cover and forget about the interview.

NeoXChaos

Hillary gets all this anger and vitriol thrown at her for stuff that applies to Obama and Biden yet they are saints I guess and Hillary is the anti-christ.

I like that this is *basically* the same tactic Sanders has used against Clinton when he just implies that she's bought for by big corporations.

The big difference is that the Sanders campaign went into scorched earth full-blown meltdown mode over it. I mean, "deal with the devil", "too ambitious", "not qualified"?

And this is just the beginning of the scrutiny Sanders would go through if he were to ever become the nominee. He just can't take the heat seems like

Azzanadra

He loves her. Hard to stay cool.

CZr4r1EWQAEl7v3.jpg

Jokes aside, he should really sit this one out. But as a Bernie supporter, I encourage him to jump in head-first!

I mean Hillary said the same thing about Obama in 2008. I think Dems have forgotten what a primary looks like somehow.

No, she didn't. It's kind of like calling another politician a liar, you can tap dance all around that shit, but when you outright come out and call the other person a liar it's a story, because you are not supposed to do that. Hillary broke out her tap dancing shoes in 2008, Bernie decided to go the liar route

Also, Bernie built this on the argument that Hillary said he was unqualified, which never happened

Is no one paying attention that Trump is not doing as well in CA where he needs to do really well?

Like he's losing in several important areas of the state

studyguy

'_______ is a MESS' is the phrase of the day.
Fill as needed.

Look at the region breakdown:

Lol he's winning Schwarzenegger republicans which is predictable as hell

Fuck Donald, step it up. I can't believe the general south coast is accounting for such a large block. We're fucking weird. Too many evangelical/religious types out in the central valley. Common Don.

TheFatOne

What a colossal fuck up by Bernie. Love seeing how Sanders supporters are spinning this as a good thing. Can't wait to see how TYT spins this.

studyguy

Saw a lot of people giving the APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAR response a bunch of cheer. Shit's just strange, any other year you would have expected to see that as that out of the GOP along with some BENGHAZI thrown in.

No, she didn't. It's kind of like calling another politician a liar, you can tap dance all around that shit, but when you outright come out and call the other person a liar it's a story, because you are not supposed to do that. Hillary broke out her tap dancing shoes in 2008, Bernie decided to go the liar route

Also, Bernie built this on the argument that Hillary said he was unqualified, which never happened

So the 3 AM ad...just tap dancing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom