• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

unmentioned positives of a female president.

Probably the first time since the 1700/1800s we'll have a President who will wear something other than a boring navy blue suit with a red/blue tie.
40e652b004.jpg

I wonder who Queen will have design the inauguration long-tunic and relaxed slacks.

Kangi

So how many media outlets, while reporting on this whole "qualified" thing, have mentioned that Hillary never called Bernie unqualified, which is his go-to excuse every time he's questioned on it?

Want to know if he's actually being held accountable or if they just want to see a fight.

NeoXChaos

sadly Jane won't be the next first lady. Bill will be. Slicky Willy is back America. He's going to run the first lady office like no other first lady has done before but with football and golf decorations.

johnsmith

remember me
So how many media outlets, while reporting on this whole "qualified" thing, have mentioned that Hillary never called Bernie unqualified, which is his go-to excuse every time he's questioned on it?

Want to know if he's actually being held accountable or if they just want to see a fight.
NPR pointed out how she danced around it. Despite being asked multiple times. No idea on the others.

sadly Jane won't be the next first lady. Bill will be. Slicky Willy is back America. He's going to run the first lady office like no other first lady has done before but with football and golf decorations.
I hope he releases a cookie recipe and other banal shit that First Ladies have had to do.

watershed

Banned
Bernie really shouldn't have gone with the "not qualified" line. It is aggravating for women in politics and in the workplace who have been told their whole life that they are "not qualified" for leadership positions. He should just say she lacks the judgement necessary to be president or something else that does not sound so distinctly sexist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom