• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Cevg9wxW4AEP-p1.jpg

Makes you think.

Jesus christ

#BMRS&CHCT doesn't have any catchiness to it.

At least they recognized the implied "too." Validation!

dramatis

When is this gif from. She's looking pretty good there.
It's from 1999. I don't have the video but it was supposed to be about how the White House was winding down the Bill time.

She was going to do her own thing, and while her car drove away Bill comes out of the White House chasing her car with a bag lunch.

studyguy

Nah nah you have to set it up according to the series of events.

I got pulled roughly by someone at a Trump presser.

Bullshit prove it, you're delusional!
Here's proof on video. Just apologize.
Fuck you no, you can't prove I was even the one who pulled you!
Okay well here's a filing for charges and another video proving it was you.
"How do you know those bruises weren't there before"

The goalposts just keeps running.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
New PredictIt markets went up and Bernie winning Indiana is a bargain at 50 cents.

There's some money to be made off the NY market too if you're ok with a small margin. She's seriously undervalued there, should be a 90/10 split instead of the 80/20 I saw earlier today.

royalan

Y'all probably already talked about this, but this has to be the most delusional thing I've read all year.

The 4 Things You Need to Know About Bernie Sanders’ Historic Comeback

Bernie Sanders will win more pledged delegates than Hillary Clinton in the second half of the Democratic nominating season.

In fact, he’ll almost certainly win more pledged delegates than Clinton in the final three and a half months of the primary season.

And virtually without question, he’ll win more states than Clinton in these final three and a half months — it’s just a matter of how many more.

And it just gets worse as it goes.

Daniel B·;199558328 said:
Hollywood A-Lister, Susan Sarandon, outlining her heartfelt support for Bernie, in an interview with Chris Hayes, on MSNBC:

"Donald Trump is a raging sexist and racist, but Hillary Clinton isn't Bernie Sanders...so I don't know. We'll have to see what happens."

Idiot.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I always wondered how that worked..like who gets to decide who does teh OT thread etc at neogaf..just general agreement?

We have a sheet for the PoliGAF threads. Gaming-side has a thread for people to call dibs in, but outside of election and movie stuff there's not much use for that stuff here so the respective communities tend to take care of it.

Holmes

I always wondered how that worked..like who gets to decide who does teh OT thread etc at neogaf..just general agreement?
Yes. We have a list of threads we're going to make, like debate threads, primary threads, election threads, etc. and we decide who has dibs. Usually on a first come, first serve basis. Pretty sure we have much of the remaining election threads all planned out, all the way up to the general.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Clintonwallofwinning.gif is the only gif I need.

Notice how there is no sanders wall of winning from this past Saturday

Because no one cares

We have a sheet for the PoliGAF threads. Gaming-side has a thread for people to call dibs in, but outside of election and movie stuff there's not much use for that stuff here so the respective communities tend to take care of it.

Thanks guys. Just wondered!

pigeon

Banned

royalan

This is absolutely disgusting. Especially coming from the campaign that called up Eric Garner's daughter to shoot a commercial, then seemingly abandoned her when they lost the South. These women made the choice to campaign with Hillary because she reached out to them and gave them a platform, and she did this BEFORE election season. And hell, maybe just maybe they like what she has to say. Using this as an opportunity to shade Clinton denies these women the right to campaign in the name of their dead sons and daughters.

Looks like the entire Sanders fam can kick rocks. Absolutely appalling behavior.

User1608

Banned
I love Shaun King but the constant negative articles/links against Hillary make my head spin. After reading about the math, time to let it go.

It's possible that a few useful things have come out of FOIA, but I'm not sure any of those things are worth allowing Republican interest groups to troll the Democratic nominee for a solid year and a half.

And if the election comes down to Trump vs Hillary, and Hillary loses, Jason Leopold will have been a key contributor in getting Trump elected.

That comment by Mrs. Sanders is gross. Absolutely gross. Bernie wouldn't go after their vote, because I doubt he'd associate with anyone who doesn't agree with him on every, little, freaking thing. These women have turned their unimaginable pain into power. You don't fucking shit on them. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom