• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

vhfJv2a.png

oh no

NeoXChaos

OR will probably be like that where the Clinton campaign will try and get as many people as they can to turn in their mail in ballot

Holmes

WERK
FUCK
QUEEN

w/e the only states that matter coming up are New York, Pennsylvania, and the rest of the April 26 contests. They favor Trump.

OR will probably be like that where the Clinton campaign will try and get as many people as they can to turn in their mail in ballot
Oregon already has ridiculously high voter turnout anyway, even for primaries. Like 70%+ turnout. Mail voting is great.

I wonder if Queen should have thrown a bit of support towards Wyoming. I mean, a tie is a tie is a tie, but still....had she spent a day or two there....maybe could have flipped it.

I wonder if Queen should have thrown a bit of support towards Wyoming. I mean, a tie is a tie is a tie, but still....had she spent a day or two there....maybe could have flipped it.

eh. end of the day, we're talking about 2 extra delegates when even a 1% shift in NY gives her about 5

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Probably, but it's not worth it for anything but the narrative. NY is the real prize.

No, I agree with you all it's probably not worth the effort. I just like to see her win everywhere and compete everywhere. Did she send anyone to Wyoming? Could have sent Chelsea or something.

Anyway, I'll take this! Hahaha.

I thought I was being optimistic when I thought Sanders would net 6 delegates in Wyoming.

i was actually EXPECTING him to net 6, and now he might net 0

relative to my own expectations, he's underperformed today and on tuesday. i expect him to lose NY by at least 15 which means he'll lose by 25. mess.

Iolo

No, I agree with you all it's probably not worth the effort. I just like to see her win everywhere and compete everywhere. Did she send anyone to Wyoming? Could have sent Chelsea or something.

Anyway, I'll take this! Hahaha.

Yeah if Bernie has time to compete in the Vatican then surely Hillary could've stopped by Wyoming.

Holmes

I read on Twitter that Clinton won Natrona county (Casper) with these surrogate ballots, despite Sanders winning the caucus day vote.

User 406

Banned
On the plus side, if they burn down the city, maybe the Browns won't have to play this year.

BENEFITS!

I expect the Factory of Sadness to remain standing, the Q will be the crater. Lebron cried.

Would be better if Trump were on top of the ticket though, Dems might do better on the downticket

I'm honestly not so sure. There's so much rage against the party establishment among Trump's voters that if he doesn't get it, a lot of them might just stay home or go on shooting sprees or something. Trump at the top of the ticket will drive away part of the GOP, Trump not being on the ticket will drive away part of the GOP. Which part is bigger?

Holmes

Yeah if Bernie has time to compete in the Vatican then surely Hillary could've stopped by Wyoming.
Maybe, but a few % difference in Wyoming is like no delegates whereas a few % difference in New York or Pennsylvania is a half dozen delegates.

Holmes

The University of Wyoming is in Albany county but I didn't think it would be so strong for Sanders considering the results in the rest of the state. But to be honest I was expecting 75-25 in every county and if the split is 7-7 then it's a good day. The pendulum is starting to swing the other way now.

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
You guys this think is because of the bad week he had? Or did polling kind of predict this?

Edit: Holy shit, I have a tag!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You guys this think is because of the bad week he had? Or did polling kind of predict this?

Edit: Holy shit, I have a tag!

There was -zero- polling. Its a closed caucus and it would have been impossible to predict the surrogate ballots. Most plausible explanation is Clinton folks got people to vote via surrogate ballots in strong numbers because they werent going to turn out to a caucus.

I fucking loathe caucuses so I'm totally fine with surrogate ballots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom