• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggest parallel between 08 and 16 to me is people freaking out about Sanders supporters not supporting Clinton similarly to how people freaked out about Clinton supporters not supporting Obama. (Both around the same number at the time 33%). Ended up being like 5%.

I hope you're right, but I don't know. I feel like I would have expected Clinton and her base of old white Democrats to ultimately support the party they've supported for decades, while I just cannot feel the same way about the independent Sanders and his independently minded Millennial base.

Pigeon, I'm going to be ordering dinner from one of those fancy chinese places that you hate (chef ping's). They have honey walnut shrimp. No greasy hole in the wall "authentic" place can have that. If they do, they will have tiny shrivelled frozen shrimps served with age old rice...But this place has the freshest stuff.

I just wanted to lay it out there.

pigeon

Banned
Pigeon, I'm going to be ordering dinner from one of those fancy chinese places that you hate (chef ping's). They have honey walnut shrimp. No greasy hole in the wall "authentic" place can have that. If they do, they will have tiny shrivelled frozen shrimps served with age old rice...But this place has the freshest stuff.

I just wanted to lay it out there.

I will not read this post. If read, I will not respond to it.

wasn't there about a month in the last cycle where news channels were going hog wild over an octopus's predictions or something

(because that bar is, in fact, even lower than you might think)

"The Times They Are A-Changin' " :)

Excellent Bernie press coverage (headline & selected 1st page Google News stories), ahead of the April 19th NY Primary, even from the likes of the Washington Post, New York Daily News and ABC News:

TIMPsbX.jpg

I don't know... there are many imitators that are getting better at their game.

yeah, i'm just comparing headlines between those two

goodman's come off almost delightfully farcical, like you can't help but wonder what kind of scatterbrained horseshit he's using to justify it

abramson's are more "you can already tell this is bullshit and it's not even entertaining"

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
It is indeed low, but I didn't think it was this low. They'd be better off picking a random Gaffer.

Seriously, many of the posters here have more insight.
I'm really surprised they don't get more trolls considering the bar is that low.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
This article is possibly one of the most deeply and unintentionally racist things I've read this election cycle.

Goodmaaaan!

Incoming Goodman article about how you are a racist and this somehow guarantees Bernie wins the presidency.

Kangi

Bernie Sanders could enter a coma and he'd still be there telling us how the man's going to get the nomination and be our first unconscious president.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hillary Just Won New York. Why That Means Bernie Sanders Will Be The Democratic Nominee.

Dude's gonna write a fucking article on November 9th about how Bernie is the next president of the US.

From another forum, about never having met Trump supporters:

I'm sure you've met plenty of them, actually. I don't think you'll see a Trump supporter actually admit it to other people who are not already identified to them as Trump supporters. As popular as he is, it's a social albatross.

It's kinda like being into Pokemon, really. Massively popular, but #### no, I don't play that kid's game, what? What's a charmander, is that a lizard or something? Pff, lame!

yeah, i'm just comparing headlines between those two

goodman's come off almost delightfully farcical, like you can't help but wonder what kind of scatterbrained horseshit he's using to justify it

abramson's are more "you can already tell this is bullshit and it's not even entertaining"

I find Goodman's articles so hard to read because he can't even put together a coherent paragraph. He just strings together vaguely related sentences and links to his YouTube videos, etc.

Abramson's articles are much more conventional in form, it's just that the content reaches such levels of bullshit it reads more like a parody of a Sanders supporter than an actual supporter. I don't know how you can count Arizona as a win for Sanders and keep a straight face.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
My life's goal is to somehow get on TV at the same time as Goodman and completely destroy his shit until he starts crying like a fucking baby. No idea how I'll pull it off, but it's something to work toward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom