• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
This thread title is bullshit.

I'm contesting the results. There were long lines! There was early voting. FRAUD.

Also, David Beckham totally walked by me and I had to....take care of some things. He disenfranchised every single gay man in this thread. (So everyone, really...)

This is ridiculous.

In all seriousness some of the lines in certain states I'd say were disenfranchising

Let's Plays require someone with a special/specific personality type to be successful.
I know I could not do it.

I have an idea to do a Let's Play Channel playing as "Gladys." She's a character I do. She's eighty-seven years young. She chain smokes. She lives in Boca and rides a pink Caddy. (Car not the golfer). Her son is a doctor, who is VERY successful.

Sometimes, when I'm bored, I play Call of Duty and pretend to be her. I follow people around and say "Oh, you got a cute booty on you." And they think I'm really an old woman. Or they think I'm crazy. I've had people add me as friends, thinking I'm this old, Jewish woman who loves Call of Duty.

well find a way to make that a job
Come on. I thought only bernie people operated outside reality.

I try to keep my career and passion separate but they co-exist. Career pays my bills and lets me put $1000 towards tesla model 3 and look forward to PS4 VR/Oculus stuff which is in my passion side of things.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I have an idea to do a Let's Play Channel playing as "Gladys." She's a character I do. She's eighty-seven years young. She chain smokes. She lives in Boca and rides a pink Caddy. (Car not the golfer). Her son is a doctor, who is VERY successful.

Sometimes, when I'm bored, I play Call of Duty and pretend to be her. I follow people around and say "Oh, you got a cute booty on you." And they think I'm really an old woman. Or they think I'm crazy. I've had people add me as friends, thinking I'm this old, Jewish woman who loves Call of Duty.

This is... uhh...

You are one of a kind Adam.

CCS

Banned

I <3 you so much sometimes :p

I smell money.

Crayons

Banned

i need a drink

I can't believe Ted Cruz is promising a gold standard and 5% growth and no one other than places like CNN Money will call him out for it. A Gold Standard might be the worst idea in politics and no one cares!

What is going on here...

0E8n092.gif

http://www.denverpost.com/election/...ary-clinton-at-colorado-democratic-convention

Bernie Sanders won the majority of Colorado delegates to the national convention Saturday, besting rival Hillary Clinton by a substantial margin.

The Vermont senator took 15 of the final 23 delegates awarded at the state Democratic Party Convention in Loveland — two more than projected after his victory at the March 1 caucus.

Sanders won 63 percent of the straw poll vote at the state convention, improving from the 59 percent he received on caucus night.

The latest delegate cache — combined with the 26 delegates Sanders won at congressional district conventions — boosted his total to 41 in Colorado. Clinton finished with 25 delegates.

The margin gives Sanders a clear victory — enough to overcome the state's 12 superdelegates, who largely support Clinton.

Holmes

Sanders could take all 66 delegates from Colorado, Clinton net more delegates than that in Texas and in Florida. Because latinos have chosen Hillary @Melkr_

Sanders could take all 66 delegates from Colorado, Clinton net more delegates than that in Texas and in Florida. Because latinos have chosen Hillary @Melkr_

Latino's in Texas and Florida maybe, but not nationally:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/...r-evenly-divided-over-clinton-sanders-n552531

A poll released Thursday shows Latino registered voters are relatively divided between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders as the New York primary looms.

Latinos voters were essentially divided 48 percent for Sanders and 47 percent for Clinton in the poll conducted March 30-April 3 by Public Religion Research Institute in partnership with The Atlantic.

Hah, so I see how it is. Superdelegates are totally fine, but when Hillary delegates refuse to show up at the convention all of a sudden people cry outrage and 'undemocratic'. If you don't like the current process of the private entity called the DNC, be mad at them, not at Bernie.

That's awesome.

I've always thought of doing a let's play or review type channel, but I don't really have a hook or anything. I kind of want to do a channel where I just play through games based on Disney properties. The ones in the 8-bit/16-bit era were fucking hard!

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Hah, so I see how it is. Superdelegates are totally fine, but when Hillary delegates refuse to show up at the convention all of a sudden people cry outrage and 'undemocratic'. If you don't like the current process of the private entity called the DNC, be mad at them, not at Bernie.

Hey, it's not Hillary delegates fault they work and might not be able to take time off to deal with an undemocratic Caucus system.

I'm saying getting self-righteous about one thing "subverting democracy" yet supporting a different kind of the same ilk doesn't put you in a good light. At least superdelegates don't pretend to represent the "will of the people."

Hey, it's not Hillary delegates fault they work and might not be able to take time off to deal with an undemocratic Caucus system.

Implying Bernie Sanders supporters are bums, taking the high road I see. Maybe it has to do with a lack of enthusiasm.

I'm saying getting self-righteous about one thing "subverting democracy" yet supporting a different kind of the same ilk doesn't put you in a good light.

Pledged delegates and unpledged superdelegates, one of these things is not like the other...

And by the way, if it was up to me, it would be one person one vote, no more no less. 18 years old? You can vote. I'm not supporting this stupid system. But don't pretend pledged delegates and unpledged superdelegates are the same, because they are not...

No. I think Macho was just pointing out that it seems a little disingenuous to be angry that super delegates are a thing because they don't "respect the will of the voters," but then kinda applaud a situation that is actually, you know, not respecting the will of the voters. Could just be my read on it though.

Cock uses are stupid.

That's awesome.

I've always thought of doing a let's play or review type channel, but I don't really have a hook or anything. I kind of want to do a channel where I just play through games based on Disney properties. The ones in the 8-bit/16-bit era were fucking hard!

I love Disney games. I'd watch the hell out of a Disney gaming channel! I wish I had the confidence to do Gladys Let's Plays. If I ever have the time...

Where are these imaginary latinos? Texas? Florida? Arizona? The only state that we know for sure Sanders won latinos in is Illinois by looking at Hispanic-plurality wards in Chicago.

They're all in Nevada, which Bernie won by eleventy billion points.

Piecake

Implying Bernie Sanders supporters are bums, taking the high road I see. Maybe it has to do with a lack of enthusiasm.

He was implying that they were college students or work at jobs where they have the ability to take time off. And if this was in the evening, they have the ability to hire a baby sitter or do not have to work two jobs to provide for the family.

Suikoguy

Actually, that was a trap. I wanted to see if you would point out enthusiasm was the real reason. The problem with that, enthusiasm does not win elections, votes do. Colorado has all mail voting in the General election, so enthusiasm has nothing to do with it.

Actually, that was a trap. I wanted to see if you would point out enthusiasm was the real reason. The problem with that, enthusiasm does not win elections, votes do. Colorado has all mail voting in the General election, so enthusiasm has nothing to do with it.

I'm not the kind of person who "lays traps" in the middle of a conversation and I'm not going to start doing that either...

dramatis

ampere

I love Binding of Issac.

My PS4 is fucked, so I'm SOL right now. I should buy it again on Wii U.

Gotta go Steam! I'd imagine the min reqs aren't very high

Ipecac seems way too dangerous for ???. You played youtself, sad to say.

I believe in you though, get back on that horse.

Just did an Azazel run and died on Isaac

RIP. That feeling when you pick easy mode and still lose

Suikoguy

I'm not the kind of person who "lays traps" in the middle of a conversation and I'm not going to start doing that either...

Hey, i'm not the one who can't see the hypocrisy of being against superdelegates, but being all for undemocratic caucasus.

Edit: And actually, either argument is valid. Why should an election require that much follow through on the part of the voter? The general election does not work that way.

Crayons

Banned
PoliGAF party at my house. Take a shot every time there's an argument about superdelegates. Do a keybump whenever adam calls Hillary the Queen. Do a line whenever someone remembers that Kasich is still in the race.

What is going on here...

0E8n092.gif
Was thinking the same thing..
We really need Trump to bring back the fuckery.. We are losing our minds

Adam..

Thank you for being you :jnc

Suikoguy

PoliGAF party at my house. Take a shot every time there's an argument about superdelegates. Do a keybump whenever adam calls Hillary the Queen. Do a line whenever someone remembers that Kasich is still in the race.

Good thing none of us will be doing any cocaine then.

royalan

Nobody's mad at Bernie.

People are just pointing out that you can't disparage superdelegates for being undemocratic because they favor Hillary, then turn around and champion state conventions because they net Bernie a few more delegates. It's hypocrisy, plain and simple.

We were talking about the election today and my dad said "isn't there another guy in the race?"

"Yea, Kasich"

"Who?"

"John Kasich, Ohio governor, he's mathematically eliminated. He can't technically win. He thinks they'll pick him at the convention despite only winning Ohio, though"

"They couldn't be that stupid, right?"

Suikoguy

Speak for yourself.

Fair point, Kasich will be doing better in these upcoming northeast primaries. People might actually remember he is running.
I got Rachet and Clank PS4 as a gift, so i'm gonna go play that. And i've got stamina to use in FFRK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom