• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I recommend this interview with Senator Gillibrand

Gillibrand, a 49-year-old mother of two young sons not prone to public expressions of emotion, began to cry in mid-sentence. “It’s so crippling — I mean, I sat down with a mother last week in Brooklyn, and she lost her 4-year-old baby … she took her kid to a park,” she said. “Every mom takes their kid to a park. And she took her kid to a park and the kid was killed, a baby, a 4-year-old … [Sanders] doesn’t have the sensitivity he needs to the horror that is happening in these families. I just don't think he's fully getting how horrible it is for these families.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...n-gillibrand-off-message-222070#ixzz46CF3BTYk
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Bubble tea with Senator Schumer

CgVouiMW8AAskKT.jpg:large

Holmes

So any predictions for tomorrow and preliminary predictions for next week? Here's what I'm thinking.

New York:
Clinton 57%, Sanders 42%
Trump 55%, Kasich 24%, Cruz 19%

Pennsylvania:
Easy Clinton and Trump wins, but Trump wins in the upper 40's. If Cruz comes in third here after coming in third in New York, it'll look really bad, and the party is out of state conventions where they can just give him pledged delegates.

Maryland:
Super easy Clinton win and modest Trump win, mid to upper 40's. He'll probably win every CD, with MD-04 and MD-08 being the closest ones (DC burbs, Kasich has a shot in those).

Delaware:
Easy Clinton and Trump wins. Outside chance for Cruz to win because the GOP electorate in the state is crazy but I wouldn't count on it.

Connecticut:
Easy Trump victory, he will probably break the 50% threshold to win all of the state's delegates. Modest single digit victory for Clinton, probably around 5-6%.

Rhode Island:
Easiest Trump victory of the night, and probably the closest on the Democratic side. It's the only non-closed contest of the night, but its demographics are pretty similar to Massachusetts, which Clinton carried narrowly this year, and she did better in Rhode Island in '08 than she did in Massachusetts. Who knows.

I look forward to reading how such a late poll closing time is a nefarious plot by the DNC.

Already seeing the great plot of the DNC to open the polls at 12am to discourage Bernie supporters.

The DNC has a lot of foresight to plan on blocking Bernie Sanders in 2016 when they implemented that start time over 20 years ago.

I look forward to reading how such a late poll closing time is a nefarious plot by the DNC.

There was already something like that because the polls don't open at the same time everywhere. I think in NYC they open at 6:00am, and everywhere else is noon. Supposedly, that was done by the Democrats to prevent Bernie from winning. Back in 1995. Because, Queen plays the long con.

Republicans instantly.

Dems depend on the exits. If it's 20+, sure. If it's not, I expect for waiting just because they want to be cautious.

I just watched when NY polls closed in 08. Called instantly by CNN.
I think they will make a call right away if either candidate crosses 50% mark in exits. So I'm thinking Trump and Hillary will be called in fairly quickly.

Unless Bill showed up at polls and caused a mess.

We getting network calls at 9:00 PM EST tomorrow?

On the GOP side, probably. I doubt on the Dem side, unless Hillary super-duper over performs. I'm thinking they'll do a "too early to call, but Clinton lead" or something like that. Depends on the exits though brah.

Stop old people from getting to the polls. If they don't know what Snapchat is they can't vote

My mom (68) who has a Grindr account (don't ask) also just installed Snapchat. I don't know what she intends to do with it, and at this point I'm afraid to ask.

Did somebody say McDonald's?

mmm....MacDonalds.

Wilsongt

Why anyone would vote for a candidate investigated by the FBI in the first place is another story, but remember that all of Clinton’s scandals are either a GOP conspiracy, or morally relative because Republicans are evil. Get ready folks, because when criminal indictments hit the Clinton team, many liberal pundits will say Clinton is still qualified, even with FBI and DOJ indictments.

http://goo.gl/B6k2uW

Stop old people from getting to the polls. If they don't know what Snapchat is they can't vote

Ugh

The Ageism is in full force today on r/politics, thanks for reminding me. " For Hillary's sake, hopefully the bus from the nursing home doesn't break down!"

Liberals can be just as mean and stupid as conservatives. It's been rather eye opening actually. To see unskewed polls, conspiracy theories, racism, stuff like that, usually reserved for the far right crazies has decided to invade my little bubble of liberal free thinkers.

Crayons

Banned
On the GOP side, probably. I doubt on the Dem side, unless Hillary super-duper over performs. I'm thinking they'll do a "too early to call, but Clinton lead" or something like that. Depends on the exits though brah.

My mom (68) who has a Grindr account (don't ask) also just installed Snapchat. I don't know what she intends to do with it, and at this point I'm afraid to ask.

mmm....MacDonalds.
Your mom creeps me out
Boba is great though.

I'm not disagreeing

What primary polls is sanders ahead in now?

See, the problem is, you're looking at this in a very binary way. Okay? So, what it is, is that there's retroactive momentum, okay? And the polls, they only pick up on about....But also, it's like this, okay?

So, there are these states, ya? And, there's also FRAUD when people can early vote. But outside of the South, which has already voted, and like, Ohio and Illinois are part of the confederacy, okay? So, when you remember that, then there's also....Reddit.

And then, when we account for Facebanking, and then.....but also California.

: nods :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom