• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the elephant in the room is all the uncommitted delegates. Theres 132. If only 20% of them support trump and the other 80% support cruz, thats 30 delegates towards him which could be huge. Although considering Colorado and wyoming i could see Cruz taking nearly all of them. Also, Fivethirtyeight thinks that Trump is only gonna get 97 of California's delegates. Is that lowballing it? Is it possible for him to get more, something like 120?

I just want to report that Bernie's rally at Penn State was very successful in increasing the amount of Bernie signs by 1600% (I didn't go)

Also, the path to victory (according to an arbitrary sample of student conversations I heard walking by) is apparently set on Hillary going to jail, for stuff.

noshten

I just want to report that Bernie's rally at Penn State was very successful in increasing the amount of Bernie signs by 1600% (I didn't go)

Also, the path to victory (according to an arbitrary sample of student conversations I heard walking by) is apparently set on Hillary going to jail, for stuff.

You should alert CNN Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom