• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Reddit doing a 180 spin about NEW YORK FRAUD.

Adam, if you are reading this, this gif goes to you will all my heart:

giphy.gif

:p

Iolo

Noted.

Also remember Hillary's campaign predicting a single digit victory? Maybe that's what their internal polling was showing?

Tubie

If it ends 52-48, I'm gonna be drinking for very different reasons than I thought.

Fucking exit polls getting my hopes up for a 20 point win.

Iolo

If it ends 52-48, I'm gonna be drinking for very different reasons than I thought.

Fucking exit polls getting my hopes up for a 20 point win.

Everyone does this to themselves every time we get exit polls

I guess I should have predicted a squeaker, now I feel bad about saying 10%

TheFatOne

This is right when Cenk reads off the first results so far for NY as it relates to Sanders v Clinton. My stream froze at this exact moment. Died laughing

FrBrUkI.jpg

lol this shit argument by TYT. Changing the order of the states would not have changed the results. Momentum does not exist.

Disagree there. Tons of weight are given to bullshit states like Iowa and NH that otherwise wouldn't if they weren't that early. Tons of money gets wasted there and winning early states means tons of free media coverage.

Nothing would change the Bernie/Hillary situation, but I can see the republican field being different if we led off with a string of Trump strongholds with Ohio last.

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 18s19 seconds ago Washington, DC
The Democratic results so far look a lot more like the pre-election polls than the exits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom