• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

shem935

Banned
New one, looks like this is how its probably gonna play out.

cd-list-ny-r3.png

Absolute decimation.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Senator doing well with Latinos so

New Jersey as well

New Mexico is in play

The senator did well in the West so

Holy shit.

I mean, that's because Hillary got in line and worked hard for Obama.

I think that Bernie is probably fine as long as he goes to the convention and endorses Hillary, although, I mean, I doubt he made any particular friends in the Senate this year.

If he doesn't, I think he'll catch some flak. Not sure the Dems could run someone against him in VT, but they might try.

Where has his campaign or himself talked even about bridging the gaps? Clinton throughout 2008 even talked about how much is common between Obama and herself. Bernie hasn't said shit about that.

We don't need Bernie. We need Trump to be GOP nominee.

Linda Sarsour saying Clinton shouldn't expect the Muslim vote.

Are they going to vote for cruz or trump?

Does anyone have how bay ridge voted?

Hazmat

Weaver sounds like a college kid that has fooled himself that after getting 60s on both of his midterms he can still get a B by getting a perfect score on the final.

teiresias

Haha, Weaver is a complete doofus right now. I swear, this man should never be hired to run another campaign ever again.

Going all in on trying to flip super delegates regardless of popular vote or pledged delegate vote . . . notice he specifically said they'd do that then help coalesce the party around the presumptive candidate. The party needs to scorch earth this campaign and its candidate.

stupei

Leaving Hillary's victory speech now.

I ended up in the overflow room, but the audio/video there wasn't working properly. They kept telling us to clear the outer lobby because it's a fire hazard but since New Yorkers simply do not listen -- and they're not about to manhandle people at a political event -- they eventually gave up and opened the ballroom doors so that we could see and hear her.

I admit, I felt something in my cold dead establishment heart.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
There is going to be a media ratcheting of Bernie is dead isn't there? It's going to get ugly after next Tuesday sweep

The media will completely turn on him after next Tuesday. The narrative already will be "How can Sanders win now?" A series of losses on Tuesday, and lol.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Weaver is delusional. The more this goes on the more I'm disliking Sanders and his campaign.

If they lose next Tuesday and keep this up, they are doing more harm than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom