• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Yes, Donald, keep talking.

Hillary's going to win anyway. But you keep being so smug and you're going to guarantee that even people who hate her vote for her to see that smugness wiped clean off your face.

ampere

Why do we hate Garland again? Like what about his extensive experience in jurisprudence that's had him considered for nomination multiple times, and his current position as basically the highest judge outside of the Supreme Court makes him a terrible pick.

He's too old. Should pick someone 10 years younger in a situation where we hold the Senate

Heard stuff about Sanders talking about Warren as VP. Anything on that?

He floated her name out as a woman qualified to be VP when asked. Doesn't matter anyway since he isn't picking a VP and his supporters hate her for not endorsing him. Apparently she's secretly in with Hillary and is part of the establishment or something.

Wait what?

Some blame his loss in MA on her since she didn't endorse him.

Teggy

Another gem from Trump. What a lowlife.

"Bernie Sanders has a message that's interesting. I'm going to be taking a lot of things Bernie said and using them. I can reread some of his speeches and get some very good material," he said. "He said some things about her that are actually surprising, that essentially she has no right to even be running and that she's got bad judgment. When he said bad judgment, I said 'sound bite!'"

Bowdz

So do we agree that Cruz's major announcement is either a Mike Pence endorsement or a Fiorina VP rollout? I can't think of anything else it could be at this point.

I have three different kinds of vocal Bernie fans in my feed:

1) The idealists, the we-can-have-what-Europe-has guys
2) The radicals, it's-all-broken-burn-it-all-down guys
3) The Hillary haters, who buy into conspiracy theories

On the last contingent is still going.

To be fair, they all hate Hillary, but only the last group seems to go all-in on the hate.

Clinton hit all her 538 targets yesterday. Sanders missed all but one. Her map is looking pretty blue (ie she has met or exceeded her targets almost everywhere). Such a happy sight.

User1608

Banned
Bernie is a fool indeed. Knew it was going to happen with Trump using his words against her. Can only hope Hillary's rebuttals will absolutely nullify whatever he attempts to pull off and say

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't be the only one who feels like the "I'm gonna vote for Trump if Sanders isn't the nominee" is the emptiest fucking threat ever.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So do we agree that Cruz's major announcement is either a Mike Pence endorsement or a Fiorina VP rollout? I can't think of anything else it could be at this point.

A Pence endorsement can only hurt him at this point. I don't see a lot of hardcore support for him any more.

Clinton hit all her 538 targets yesterday. Sanders missed all but one. Her map is looking pretty blue (ie she has met or exceeded her targets almost everywhere). Such a happy sight.
Democratic primary has been locked up for a while.

Trump still needs to win 50% of the remaining delegates. Cruz is going to win a few states such as Nebraska and Indiana will be very close. I hope the Cruz Kasich collusion stays afloat in the news and backfires for them.

PBY

Banned
Tim Alberta
‏@TimAlberta
Important: Ted Cruz, a man of few relationships, has clearly formed a bond with Carly Fiorina. So has his wife. This matters in #veepstakes.

what if it is fiorina

Tim Alberta
‏@TimAlberta
Important: Ted Cruz, a man of few relationships, has clearly formed a bond with Carly Fiorina. So has his wife. This matters in #veepstakes.

what if it is fiorina

"I'd like to announce to the nation that Heidi and I would like to ask Mrs. Fiorina to join us in the bedroom."

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Tim Alberta
‏@TimAlberta

what if it is fiorina

I'm guessing it is, which is hilarious and will do nothing to get votes. Women hate Trump already. Cruz picking a woman may actually turn republican male voters away.

ampere

Tim Alberta
‏@TimAlberta

what if it is fiorina

My super conservative grandma likes Fiorina

So, I guess she'd like that? lol. I'm not going to ask her because I prefer not to bring up politics with her

PBY

Banned
I'm guessing it is, which is hilarious and will do nothing to get votes. Women hate Trump already. Cruz picking a woman may actually turn republican male voters away.

Its just crazy how obvious and shameless his Indiana pandering is right now. He's like a dancing monkey for votes, just throwing out Indiana buzzwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom