• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwback to that Dark Souls discussion, I turned up my gamma/brightness for Blight-town and it made a gigantic difference. My monitor is really old and has terrible black crush, it just made it so hard to see in ways that I don't think were intended. Been blowing through the game now and I just got the Lordvessel. I was 'spoiled' a bit by that gif someone posted about the arrow-knight on the ledge but it was so hilarious to recognize it from that post. I was so nervous about screwing it up that I almost fell off after killing him.

You talking about that fucking gauntlet in Anor Londo culminating in an ascent up the side of the palace while taking archer fire? I found it's best to just strip off all your armor and charge through as fast as you can, ignoring every enemy until you get to the top.

Congrats on beating Ornstein and Smough. I died like 20 times against them. Then I found a YouTube video where a dude wrecked them like Trump wrecked Cruz and Kasich last night. I used his strategy and beat them on the next try.

Tim Alberta
‏@TimAlberta
Important: Ted Cruz, a man of few relationships, has clearly formed a bond with Carly Fiorina. So has his wife. This matters in #veepstakes.

what if it is fiorina

I hope it is. She brings absolutely no experience to the table.

I'm still shell shocked by Nintendo's announcements today.

I have always been a fan of them, but they have lost all of my good will after this nonsense.

It's unfortunate too because there is no replacement for Nintendo, but I really don't like them as a company right now.

Bowdz

My mom's cousin told me last year that his dream ticket for the GOP would be Cruz/Fiorina. Looks like he might get his wish (for a week).

Maledict

I have always been a fan of them, but they have lost all of my good will after this nonsense.

It's unfortunate too because there is no replacement for Nintendo, but I really don't like them as a company right now.

I'm not a huge Nintendo fan (they don't have the same history and legacy in Europe that they do in the USA), but I am staggered they aren't showing the NX off at E3. It seems to be a crazy decision - as does the new Zelda being cross-platform.

Its just crazy how obvious and shameless his Indiana pandering is right now. He's like a dancing monkey for votes, just throwing out Indiana buzzwords.
He's so thirsty for that Indiana love

I expect him to be talking about pork tenderloins as if they're the second coming within the hour

CNN has Trump at 988, with only 249 away from the nom. Even if he loses Indiana, it would still be possible. I think it's his at this point. What an exciting GOP race this has been!

CCS

Banned
Fiorina has experience of leading a large organisation to the brink of ruin whilst being despised by everyone within it, making her perfect to be Cruz's VP.

Crocodile

Still can't believe Trump ended his "speech" last night with that completely unnecessary sexist dig. Like why?

There are like a million topics spread across Gaming-Side. As a summary, what did they do aside from delay everything to March 2017 and look to have a weak Holiday 2016?

I guess it's a year older than I remembered.

Man, I used to know everything about gaming consoles.

Also, I have one (for the kids!) and it's never really sunk in how badly it's done.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Again, you can thank Bernie for this. He's stubborn and doing no favors for anyone running against a Republican this year.

Bernie has pretty much legitimized these right wing attacks against Hillary. Before only Fox News, Rush Limbargh, and right wing websites used these talking points, and every dismissed them as right wing ramblings. But now they will just say 'hey Look! Even Bernie said it!'

gcubed

Has there been anything recently from Indiana? At some point Bernie is going to start losing support as people accept that the race is over. Don't think that's going to happen in time for Indiana, but it will soon

Cruz announcing a VP pick would be interesting. Not because he'll win, but because of how it'll play in the convention. While Trump may get enough pledged delegates to win the top of the ticket, no delegates are bound when it comes to matters of the VP. I doubt Trump has many "Trump loyal" delegates who will vote how he wants, meaning Cruz and the RNC could potentially force a VP pick on Donald. Imagine a ticket that was at war with itself heading towards November. This is Veep shit.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Bernie has pretty much legitimized these right wing attacks against Hillary. Before only Fox News, Rush Limbargh, and right wing websites used these talking points, and every dismissed them as right wing ramblings. But now they will just say 'hey Look! Even Bernie said it!'

This is maybe what makes me the most angry

Editor's note: CNN and CBS News are reporting that the White House is on lockdown and the cause is unknown. President Obama is reportedly inside the building. We're watching for more information and confirmation. - Rebecca

A guy jumped a fence yesterday too

Teggy

S4P being downright rational this morning

Stop this fantasy and start working on efforts for down ballot races if you really want the change that you seek.
[–] [score hidden] 37 minutes ago*
That ship sailed months ago. The revolution never seemed to care that you need a legislative coalition to get change in Washington. Too many first time voters hyper focus on the Presidential like its a cure-all, and Sanders hasn't raised very much money for other candidates and only recently suggested he might try to do so.
Any of us that tried to point this out in the last 6 months were downvoted and called shills. In the meantime, not a single incumbent Democrat has lost their primary.
permalinkparent
[–] [score hidden] 32 minutes ago
And more than half of these folks here won't vote in the next mid-term.
permalinkparent
[–] [score hidden] 26 minutes ago
Exactly. Myopically focusing on the Presidential is the least effective way to wage political revolution.
Want a revolution? Elect a progressive city council and mayor! Get a progressive state house and Governor! Send some progressives to Congress! Show the people that a progressive agenda can work at all levels of government.
Stop going for the decapitation strategy.
permalinkparent
[–] [score hidden] 7 minutes ago
The political affiliation of the resident living in the White House did not make Boulder, Colorado or Portland, Oregon into the progressively liberal strongholds they are today. Get involved in local politics, the actual grassroots that people speak of.

Predictit people, did you hold your Trump shares back when it was looking dicey or did you sell?

Sold at 72 before he tanked after WI. Thought I was a genius until I see he's in the 80s now. Still made a good profit but I should've held on to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom