• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowdz

AHHHHHHHHHH

Lol, talk about trying to win the battle at the expense of losing the war. Even if this stupid gambit actually worked and Cruz won the nomination, he is giving the Dems months to do oppo research on a VP candidate who they probably already have a decent file on in addition to allowing Clinton to take months picking the perfect foil for Fiorina. They can now have the luxury of poll testing various VP picks against Fiorina to ensure they maximize their effectiveness. It is a completely short-sighted move.

Sibylus

Banned
Fiorina is an inspiring role model for women in the same way that I'm a teapot.
What's wrong with being short and stout?
sad.gif

Trump Senpai does not like when media does not notice him. I hope he absolutely skewers Cruz' amateur hour attempt to gain media coverage and wash away the stink of the secret Kasich deal.

Since Trump likes Bernie so much, I wonder if Bernie would agree to run as Trump's VP in order to combine for the full on save America from the Establishment ticket. They can say they don't see eye to eye on every position (though at least in terms of economic ideals they are already very similar), but this is the only option to hand power away from the billionaires and give it back to regular people.

Zero chance.

PBY

Banned
TODAY IN CRUZ/KASICH ALLIANCE

Tom LlamasVerified account
‏@TomLlamasABC
With friends like these...
New Kasich ad: "Ted Cruz pulled out of Oregon, and John Kasich is the only one that can stop Trump" @bgittleson

THIS IS GOING GREAT GUYS NOTHING TO SEE HERE

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
TODAY IN CRUZ/KASICH ALLIANCE

Tom LlamasVerified account
‏@TomLlamasABC
With friends like these...
New Kasich ad: "Ted Cruz pulled out of Oregon, and John Kasich is the only one that can stop Trump" @bgittleson

THIS IS GOING GREAT GUYS NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Tire fire

PBY

Banned
David MartoskoVerified account
‏@dmartosko
Trump FP brain trust enters, including Jeff Sessions and Jim Gilmore ...

GILMORE?!

Bowdz

This seems so stupid, why would he do this? Does he want to lose?

Because it will suck up the media coverage for the next day or two and blunt the deluge of stories about Trump's 5/5 sweep. It probably won't work, but it is do or die time for Cruz, so why not try any and everything possible?

Sold at 72 before he tanked after WI. Thought I was a genius until I see he's in the 80s now. Still made a good profit but I should've held on to them.

Best thing to do if you see a drop coming is to sell and then buy back in when the price has bottomed out.

You essentially get double the money you'd get if you held on and waited for a rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom