• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sianos

I really hope he doesn't get praise for using his inside voice. I really hope journalists are actually paying attention and recognize the incoherency and repeated, blatant contradictions mere seconds apart.

NeoXChaos

Gabriel Debenedetti ‏@gdebenedetti 27m27 minutes ago
And there it is: Sanders now hitting Clinton on Wall Street ties and speeches. Lotsa boos here in IN, a state some Ds are looking @ for Nov.

Gabriel Debenedetti ‏@gdebenedetti 34m34 minutes ago
On the Q of Sanders' tone re HRC: he's hit her 2x in IN. But both times on specific policies—trade/min wage. Not his usual, broader passage.

Gabriel Debenedetti ‏@gdebenedetti 55m55 minutes ago
Sanders: "If we do not win [we'll push for delegates] to put together the strongest progressive agenda any political party has ever seen"

Gabriel Debenedetti ‏@gdebenedetti 59m59 minutes ago
"Let me make this clear, so there is no confusion: We are in this campaign to win, and become the D nominee." - @BernieSanders, Indiana

Brinbe

Presidential Trump is a mess. He was just reading and had no idea about the basic things he was babbling on about. Just parroting words from a prompter. Basically incoherent.

Crocodile

Fuck is he still going on about the fucking speeches?

*rolls eyes*

That's pretty much it, but it's an absolutely unacceptable decision. Also, Zelda is gonna be the only thing at E3. Sony would be raked over the coals if they ever tried to pull that bullshit.

What the fuck am I supposed to play on my Wii U for 11 fucking months?!!

Thank God I have a steam machine.

Have you played every good game already out for the Wii U? Have you no backlog? You have a Steam Machine so there are still plenty of PC games to play. I dunno, I've become like HTom: "It'll come out when it comes out". If they need time to polish stuff so be it. I'm not a shareholder so I just care more that the games are good than anything else. I won't have a shortage of stuff to do this Holiday season. I will admit only having Zelda playable at E3 is weird but that doesn't mean there can't be any announcements or new minor projects. But yeah, its probably not the best for their bottom line but otherwise *shrug*

I can accept the delay, (they need time to launch with games, fine) even only having one playable game, (playable zelda is one of the few games that can carry a show by itself, plus its not like they wont have trailers for new stuff that dont have demos ready)

but not showing nx? i wanna see the box. I, i wanna know what the gimmick is.

ZaBIgIF.png

PBY

Banned
I'm really curious to see what the neocon media/intelligentsia's responses to this speech will be.

I think people are gonna shit on it, because he's Trump. But I think the ideas, while contradictory, are basically the party platform so....

Presidential Trump is a mess. He was just reading and had no idea about the basic things he was babbling on about. Just parroting words from a prompter. Basically incoherent.
"Basically" incoherent is still a step up from "entirely" incoherent. Yeah yeah, I know, low bar and all.

It sounded contradictory at times (and certainly was in places), but not in much worse a way than any Republican boilerplate speech on this might be right now (NATO stuff excluded). "We'll nation-build by bombing everyone, or at minimum threatening them with our insanely inflated military budget" is far from new.

Fuck is he still going on about the fucking speeches?

*rolls eyes*

Have you played every good game already out for the Wii U? Have you no backlog? You have a Steam Machine so there are still plenty of PC games to play. I dunno, I've become like HTom: "It'll come out when it comes out". If they need time to polish stuff so be it. I'm not a shareholder so I just care more that the games are good than anything else. I won't have a shortage of stuff to do this Holiday season. I will admit only having Zelda playable at E3 is weird but that doesn't mean there can't be any announcements or new minor projects. But yeah, its probably not the best for their bottom line but otherwise *shrug*

I can accept the delay, (they need time to launch with games, fine) even only having one playable game, (playable zelda is one of the few games that can carry a show by itself, plus its not like they wont have trailers for new stuff that dont have demos ready)

but not showing nx? i wanna see the box. I, i wanna know what the gimmick is.

ZaBIgIF.png

I wish I had y'all's attitudes!

E3 is one of my favorite times of the year, and it has been ruined for me. It's like someone shitting on your face on Christmas day.

And yes, I have a backlog, but I'm not interested in going through that any time soon. I want new games from Nintendo.

Hindl

My expectations videogame-wise are so low. It's like "Oh, Nintendo is gonna keep making games? Neato! I'm in!"

Same, I mostly just buy consoles for exclusives anyway since I'm fortunate enough to have a PC. I can understand if someone was Wii U only that they would be upset, but I have so many things to play that I don't mind. I wish Zelda was coming this year, but eh. Still love the Wii U

Nx will not be shown at e3, another clinton is going to be president in november

I have not been this sad since rand and bobby dropped out
yCvxcw9.png

Same, I mostly just buy consoles for exclusives anyway since I'm fortunate enough to have a PC. I can understand if someone was Wii U only that they would be upset, but I have so many things to play that I don't mind. I wish Zelda was coming this year, but eh. Still love the Wii U

I have a Wii U and a steam machine. While the latter has more games, the former has more games that I like. So while it's technically true that I have tons of games to play; most of them are not games that I want to play. At least, not right now.

studyguy

Nx will not be shown at e3, another clinton is going to be president in november

I have not been this sad since rand and bobby dropped out
yCvxcw9.png

Look on the brightside, you have a whole year to save up to buy all 6 games released on the NX since it probably won't get third party support again!

Also that Trump policy speech was fuckingnothing.jpg

Holmes

Oh my gooooooooooooooooood he's picking FIORINA!!! In a distant second place before the primaries are even over!!

For such an expert and professionally run campaign, their Kasich collusion and Fiorina missteps have been pretty bad.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh my gooooooooooooooooood he's picking FIORINA!!! In a distant second place before the primaries are even over!!

For such an expert and professionally run campaign, their Kasich collusion and Fiorina missteps have been pretty bad.

They just have no idea how to stop the Trump.

Brinbe

Picking up GA would be a game changer. That electoral map would be solidified for a long time.

And the Fiorina thing is extremely dumb on multiple levels. Not only are you picking a veep while lagging behind with no chance to win, but you picked a terrible and extremely unappealing candidate with no ability to convert independents in the general. Just dumb.

Holmes

Considering the results from Rhode Island last night, I guess it's pretty surprising that Clinton ended up winning Massachusetts.

Armaros

Considering the results from Rhode Island last night, I guess it's pretty surprising that Clinton ended up winning Massachusetts.

Mass has much more urbanization, and is pretty politically active. Also Mass has created many powerhouse Establishment candidates.

Anti-Establishment isn't going to take over the state that gave us Ted Kennedy's career.

Their answer will depend on whether or not he was wearing women's clothes and which gender of bathroom it happened in.

Old but relevant:

If I understand the history correctly, in the late 1990s, the President was impeached for lying about a sexual affair by a House of Representatives led by a man who was also then hiding a sexual affair, who was supposed to be replaced by another Congressman who stepped down when forced to reveal that he too was having a sexual affair, which led to the election of a new Speaker of the House who now has been indicted for lying about payments covering up his sexual contact with a boy.

He forgot the bit about that new Speaker of the House, Hastert, turning a blind eye while a congressman pursued congressional pages.

Crocodile

Welp

Matt Mackowiak
‏@MattMackowiak
You're looking at the owner of http://CruzFiorina.com . Purchased today.

Gives me some pause about likelihood of Cruz-Fiorina ticket today.

Is ObamaBiden.com something that has ever existed? Couldn't you go for CruzFiorina2016 or any other permutations?

EDIT: LOL I don't know why I didn't just click the link I made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom