• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Carly/Cruz definitely stole the news cycle
full

ChIvgCeWgAAoM8P.jpg:large

PBY

Banned
I wonder if Cruz kind of fucked himself over with Fiorina.

He could have helped himself if he had picked an establishment guy, an worked to consolidate against Trump. Now the elites are super fucked.

Was r/s4p regularly hiring that 35K phone bank daily benchmark before? Did the air go out of the tires that quickly?

(At 238 calls right now)

Their peak was before NY, and they also did a lot of calling before 3/15 (to Florida and Ohio)

I can't imagine it's going to be huge now. Let me check their traffic.

Yeah, the S4P traffic is way down since New York and looks to be depressed even heavier since Tuesday.

It's too much sometimes. I think that if you had asked me a year ago to write out the worst possible election for the GOP, to imagine the most destructive outcome possible, I couldn't script something this good. All we're missing is a really good sex scandal.

I wonder if Cruz kind of fucked himself over with Fiorina.

He could have helped himself if he had picked an establishment guy, an worked to consolidate against Trump. Now the elites are super fucked.

Because no one worth a damn would tie themselves to Ted Cruz.

Whoever had this genius idea of the "alliance" needs to be fired.

It's like a bad reality TV show or something. Like a Season 45 or whatever of Big Brother with alliances and deception and twists at every turn that are all just trash TV.

ampere

It's kinda funny that Boener calls Cruz Lucifer, but overall that talk shows that Boener is still awful. First comment about Hillary is sexist drab

lol that was great

ZW6dL3I.gif

D6vcvbB.gif

The first one is funny, yet juvenile. The second one... fucking ether. "Low information voters from the South" and the Bernie being arrested picture... slay me.

Yeah Hamilton county is super rich (by Indiana standards). Suburb of Indianapolis with Noblesville being the major city. Kasich had an event scheduled there before this new "strategy".

More Indiana stuff:

WTHR/HPI GE

Pence 49
Gregg 45

In the first-ever Hoosier Pulse, a Hathaway Strategies/Bellwether Research Indiana Opinion Leader Survey, Hoosier opinion leaders predict good nights for Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and Todd Young on May 3, but see a tight race between Mike Pence and John Gregg in November and a flip of Indiana’s Electoral College votes to the Democratic column if it’s Hillary vs. Trump. Respondents include Republican and Democratic Party officials at the local, district, and state level, former party officials and elected officials, leading interest group, policy, and business leaders and lobbyists, academics, former journalists, and other opinion leaders from across the state.

MORE Indiana:

HPI presidential forecast Trump entered Indiana with considerable momentum after his mid-Atlantic sweep. His Hoosier crowds have the intensity. The Knight endorsement has significance, particularly after The General said he “cherished” his Indiana legacy after ignoring it for more than a decade. Cruz’s basketball gaffe in Knightstown did not help his cause. His selection of Fiorina is likely to be a wash.

Cruz is drawing smaller crowds and while enthusiastic, they don’t match the Trump intensity. His “deal” with John Kasich at this point is being viewed with considerable cynicism. At this writing, we believe Trump secures the nomination with a win here in Indiana.

We think Clinton prevails. The news of Bernie Sanders reducing staff is an ominous sign for a dying campaign. So what we’re likely witnessing this week is a preview to what will be a sensational fall matchup.

At this point, I can't really convince myself to care about the primaries. Trump is as sure a thing as Hillary in my mind. Let's get that GE ball rolling.

PBY

Banned
The Associated PressVerified account
‏@AP
Taking Trump up on his offer, Caitlyn Jenner uses women's room at Trump building in NYC, posts video on Facebook.

studyguy

The Associated PressVerified account
‏@AP
Taking Trump up on his offer, Caitlyn Jenner uses women's room at Trump building in NYC, posts video on Facebook.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/cait...-trumps-offer-visits-womens/story?id=38725796

"A trans woman in New York, I gotta take a pee," Jenner tells the camera, as she walks down Central Park West. "Anyway...Oh my God, Trump International Tower, I love this."

Jenner, whose journey as a transgender woman is being documented in the E! reality TV series "I Am Cait," continues, "OK, last week Donald Trump said I could take a pee anywhere in a Trump facility. I am gonna go take a pee in the ladies' room."

After exiting the bathroom, Jenner, 66, says to the camera, "Thank you, Donald, really appreciate it. And by the way, Ted [Cruz], nobody got molested."

The jab at Cruz is in response to his comments suggesting these so-called bathroom laws prevent "predators."

2016 is some strange times considering a trans woman is sticking up for human garbage Trump

GutsOfThor

I can't shake this feeling that the people in here wanting Trump to win the nomination are going to regret it. I want nothing more this year than to be proven wrong but I have to agree with David Axelrod when he said that Hillary would have an easier time beating Cruz. I'm really hoping they steal the nomination from Trump at the convention.

I continue to be really surprised by Clinton looking like she wins Indiana. Maybe the mythical momentum fairy has finally shown its wings?

I think Bernie supporters had the wind taken out of them due to the last two weeks of crushing defeats.

He's done, mathematically, so why bother even going to vote and waste your time, is likely going to set in as a mind set.

gcubed

I think Bernie supporters had the wind taken out of them due to the last two weeks of crushing defeats.

He's done, mathematically, so why bother even going to vote and waste your time, is likely going to set in as a mind set.

this is what will definitely happen in the mid states. Her NJ win will increase, etc.

It appears he's basically 100% focused on CA with his campaign, so the drop off may not be that great there, but its looking like Indiana is a lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom