• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

First the "Woman card" shit and now this?

Is Trump's general election strategy going to be to DOUBLE DOWN on the hateful shit he's stirred up?

Is Trump right now

On stage

With a group of his supporters

Each holding up a sign with a picture of a loved one or someone they know who was killed/injured by illegal immigrants?

Is that what I'm seeing right now?

In California?

...what in the ever-loving fuck...

That GE pivot

sangreal

Is Trump right now

On stage

With a group of his supporters

Each holding up a sign with a picture of a loved one or someone they know who was killed/injured by illegal immigrants?

Is that what I'm seeing right now?

In California?

...what in the ever-loving fuck...

He has been doing that on and off from day one

HylianTom

Banned
Wow. SeanTrende seems to get it. A lot of their social agenda will be either undone or suspended for a generation. A lot of our overall agenda suddenly becomes judicially viable.

I wish that more people could understand this..

royalan

Trump, you're not going to get significant African American support by "bringing jobs back."

Why? Because even before the jobs left, we STILL weren't getting them because of men saying the shit you do.

sangreal

I'm totally on board with political donations being public knowledge, but this just seems a step too far and ripe for abuse.

Yeah as a past donater that doesn't seem cool at all. Just an intimidation tactic

And yes I knew contribution records were public when I donated but you had to go looking for them

We had the discussion a while ago and some people don't like it but it at least has some humor in it

ChJ1Y0mW0AE_DWS.jpg

Ok, I did a google search on that, and this is the only place it showed up. Are you just good with letters or did you see it somewhere else? Or do you just sit around using anagram generators? lol
You obviously did not see the webpage I got both anagrams from.

Donald Trump in California tonight: "You know I'm glad Hillary won, I'd rather beat her than Sanders." He really will say anything, huh?

Well, Bernie's whole argument is the "$27 contributions" thing. He doesn't believe elections should involve no money, but that wealthy individuals should not be so disproportionately influential.

He wants elections to run exactly into his strengths and eliminate his weaknesses. Open primaries that require lots of money to compete in, backed by a well oiled fundraising machine.

I mean it's perfectly natural to want to maximise your advantages, but when he talks about how elections should be run and lays out such a narrow vision, it rings pretty hollow.

Wow. SeanTrende seems to get it. A lot of their social agenda will be either undone or suspended for a generation. A lot of our overall agenda suddenly becomes judicially viable.

I wish that more people could understand this..

why can't every single liberal kid fresh out of high school get this through their head?

WHY?

tumblr_mf97vmOl491rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

Does any Trump nickname beat Lyin' Ted?

Crooked Hillary doesn't sound right, Little Marco was alright, and 1 for 38 Kasich is a mouthful.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Does any Trump nickname beat Lyin' Ted?

Crooked Hillary doesn't sound right, Little Marco was alright, and 1 for 38 Kasich is a mouthful.

Little Marco was unintentionally the best due to this:

CczpHD4WoAAAjPP.jpg

Amount of money Robert Kotick gave to Chris Christie including SuperPACs for his presidential campaign: $107,700

He has also maxed out donations to John McCain, Kamala Harris, and Jeb Bush.

You obviously did not see the webpage I got both anagrams from.

Donald Trump in California tonight: "You know I'm glad Hillary won, I'd rather beat her than Sanders." He really will say anything, huh?
Reminds me of that Family Guy ep where Peter and Lois run against each other for school board and Peter's slogan is "Together we can beat my wife!"

Wish I could find a picture of it.

Macho Madness said:
Amount of money Robert Kotick gave to Chris Christie including SuperPACs for his presidential campaign: $107,700

He has also maxed out donations to John McCain, Kamala Harris, and Jeb Bush.
lol harris what?

well, okay, I guess he's not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom