• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheSaidNo

It's just so infuriating. Dems are poised for greatness against the GOP who are utterly dysfunctional but yet even they are starting to see a bit of a lifeline with Bernie hanging around for a longer period of time.

God dammit this is so infuriating. Just the principal of the thing. Go home Bernie. Don't demoralize Democrats and fuck this thing up.

Almost every primary opponent wants appointments or a plank on the winners platform including Clinton in 2008, why doesn'r she offer some concessions if unity is cared about?

vivacious-mother-has-arrived.gif

Trump is GOAT.
Bernie is a mess.
Cruz is sad!
Queen will reign.

Werk Fuck Queen

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Were you just waiting for me to ask where you were?

So, something I wanted to mention because it's something that's actually making me upset:

The Berniepb.com numbers going to hell. That makes me sad. I said it before, and I'll say it again: Bernie's supporters deserved a hell of a lot better than they got from Bernie's campaign. The fact that they made 3 million calls going into NY is insane. The fact that they've dropped off so sharply actually makes me sad. I'm really worried that the people who were involved (even if I still don't know what Facebanking is) are completely dejected. That's not what I want to see. I didn't want Bernie to win, but I definitely didn't want the peopel who supported him to feel like they didn't make any difference at all.

I still want them engaged.

AWWWWW SHIEEEEEEET SON! Welcome back bro!!

: bro fist : :)

digdug2k

Almost every primary opponent wants appointments or a plank on the winners platform including Clinton in 2008, why doesn'r she offer some concessions if unity is cared about?
Isn't Bernie's argument that she's flip-flopped to come to his stance on tons of issues already? What "concession" do you want?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
So when Trump becomes the nominee, does the Never Trump effort just go away or do they work for the Clinton campaign?

It's difficult to say for sure, I only have one facebook friend in that camp and I can't predict what he would do.

I think ultimately it will split, part will support Trump, part will ignore Trump and focus on other races, part will stay home and do nothing and lastly part will support Clinton.

I expect my friend from Highschool will fall into group 2, as I suspect those that are politically active who know how government works will do the same.

What the ratio will be is really difficult to tell right now.

Adam!

Hamilton (just north of Indianapolis) is a good county to watch on the GOP side. If Trump can do well there, he should sweep Indiana's delegates.

Owzers

2. June 2015: Cruz: "I like Donald Trump" and he shouldn't have to apologize for his immigration comments

“When it comes to Donald Trump, I like Donald Trump. I think he’s terrific. I think he’s brash. I think he speaks the truth,” Cruz said during an interview on “Fox and Friends” promoting his new book. “And I think NBC is engaging in political correctness that is silly and that is wrong.”

I was searching for the quotes because i thought it would be fun to find the specifics. http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/05/03/transformationtuesday-five-times-ted-cruz-praised-donald-trump-n2157535

The absolute panic coming from Cruz seeing his chances to win dwindle is delightful. But but but but Trump is evil!

I can't handle Adam being back now that I know he hates pizza.

Oh, man, there's a Digiorno with carmalized onions...and I kinda liked it. My Berniebro bought it, and I ate like two pieces which is the most pizza I've eaten in my life. I put some goat cheese on it and it was goood.

Adam!

Hamilton (just north of Indianapolis) is a good county to watch on the GOP side. If Trump can do well there, he should sweep Indiana's delegates.
I live in Hamilton County. I think a lot of folks where I live are not pleased with the Kasich/Cruz deal, and were never going to vote for Cruz. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump wins here with Kasich doing pretty well for someone who didn't campaign.

Seriously, Trump is going to win Indiana because it's not a closed primary. Anyone can walk up and decide which side to vote for. Trump will always benefit from that.

shem935

Banned
Oh, man, there's a Digiorno with carmalized onions...and I kinda liked it. My Berniebro bought it, and I ate like two pieces which is the most pizza I've eaten in my life. I put some goat cheese on it and it was goood.

We will get you there eventually. Also welcome back!

SheSaidNo

Isn't Bernie's argument that she's flip-flopped to come to his stance on tons of issues already? What "concession" do you want?

Note what I want, Bernie's already laid out some concessions, along with some appointments he'd like to see in the staff. Its a win that Bernie can bring to his supporters and convince them to vote for Hillary. They'll be voting now for something they see as a diffrence they made, even if it's just some small concession

User1608

Banned
So, something I wanted to mention because it's something that's actually making me upset:

The Berniepb.com numbers going to hell. That makes me sad. I said it before, and I'll say it again: Bernie's supporters deserved a hell of a lot better than they got from Bernie's campaign. The fact that they made 3 million calls going into NY is insane. The fact that they've dropped off so sharply actually makes me sad. I'm really worried that the people who were involved (even if I still don't know what Facebanking is) are completely dejected. That's not what I want to see. I didn't want Bernie to win, but I definitely didn't want the peopel who supported him to feel like they didn't make any difference at all.

I still want them engaged.

: bro fist : :)
Great post Adam. It's good to see you back!!! Now polifgaf will be exciting again!:D

BanGy.nz

Banned
Note what I want, Bernie's already laid out some concessions, along with some appointments he'd like to see in the staff. Its a win that Bernie can bring to his supporters and convince them to vote for Hillary. They'll be voting now for something they see as a diffrence they made, even if it's just some small concession

What are the appointments he's after?

Note what I want, Bernie's already laid out some concessions, along with some appointments he'd like to see in the staff. Its a win that Bernie can bring to his supporters and convince them to vote for Hillary.

Again, though. Hillary won. She won fairly decisively. I'm sure there are elements of his platform she'd be open to discussing, but he has to realize he has little in the way of actual bargaining power here, especially with Hillary's history on this. He should offer unequivocal support, and then hammer out a few things that he wants to see. I have no problem with that at all.

Because, if Bernie thinks his agenda has so much support, he has the perfect platform to work towards achieving it as a member of the Senate. He shouldn't want to tarnish that with some petty "Gimme what I want or I'll hold my breath until you give in!"

Great post Adam. It's good to see you back!!! Now polifgaf will be exciting again!:D

Awww.. Thanks. It's good to be back. :)

ADAM! PoliGAF has been a much less magical place without you. Just wasn't the same.

Awww....<3 Thank you. You're lying, but I appreciate you saying it. :)

Fucking Hillary rape defender meme bullshit on FB friends today, and then when I drop the Snopes page on them, they reply "Well it's MOSTLY true".

Fucking Bernie bros.

SheSaidNo

Again, though. Hillary won. She won fairly decisively. I'm sure there are elements of his platform she'd be open to discussing, but he has to realize he has little in the way of actual bargaining power here, especially with Hillary's history on this. He should offer unequivocal support, and then hammer out a few things that he wants to see. I have no problem with that at all.

Because, if Bernie thinks his agenda has so much support, he has the perfect platform to work towards achieving it as a member of the Senate. He shouldn't want to tarnish that with some petty "Gimme what I want or I'll hold my breath until you give in!"

Awww.. Thanks. It's good to be back. :)

It's standard operating procedure from all close primary races, see Clinton 2008 or Jesse Jackson in the 80's. She does not want to alienate his supporters

Adam what got you the bans?

I made a lazy, ill-timed, un-funny, cliched and shitty joke that I shouldn't have made.

It's standard operating procedure from all close primary races, see Clinton 2008 or Jesse Jackson in the 80's. She does not want to alienate his supporters

Hillary asked for nothing from Obama in 2008 except for help with her campaign debt. She asked for his donor list, and her support was not contingent upon that. She demanded no platform concession that I'm aware of, and I was (as I am now) Hardcore team Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom