• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

VRMN

When i opened the chat i saw this and was so disgusted i closed it

3ZvZxse.jpg

Well, now I'm glad he didn't win.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Benchmark not ready to call the Dem side, they think it may be a bit closer. Early voting is making a mess of things.

Measley

I know he is a walking piece of feces, but I actually feel bad for Ted Cruz. The entire state of Indiana basically gave him the middle finger and went with Trump.

The establishment has to be thinking that their base are a bunch of idiots.

Bowdz

Sanders is closing the gap slowly but surely. Like every. fucking. state. Clinton starts with a big lead, Sanders shrinks it, and it doesn't get called for hours.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Sanders is closing the gap slowly but surely. Like every. fucking. state. Clinton starts with a big lead, Sanders shrinks it, and it doesn't get called for hours.

It's early voting, it gets counted early. Indianapolis is just reporting in, 55/45

KingK

Voted for Sanders today. Just got home and haven't checked any counts yet, but I would guess it'll end up being a slight win for Clinton and a blowout for Trump on the Republican side.

VRMN

How many will he end this November?

I feel like the Senate is basically a given if it's Trump v. Clinton. My only question is if the House shifts to being in play.

I'm just wondering how desperately craven the GOP establishment will reveal itself to be when they rally around him. It's been more than a little disgusting to see the party fall in line behind his bigoted ass. It consistently undermined their moral argument that he was unacceptable that they refused to disown him. It undermines their own morality to accept him.

Iolo

Maybe not, they do tend to call it early which bit them in the ass with Michigan.

"Clinton and Trump are uniformly beating benchmarks in Indiana right now."
"Sanders winning St. Joseph's county. That is one of his few overperformances but it is a populated county. Will possibly lower C's margins."
"The incredible thing: Clinton has her current lead with NONE of Lake or Marion County reporting."

Benchmark finally realized early votes are reported first and it's not going to be a blowout. Duh.

kingkitty

I feel like the Senate is basically a given if it's Trump v. Clinton. My only question is if the House shifts to being in play.

I read somewhere Democrats would need like 10 million more votes than Republicans in order to take back the House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom