• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

catmincer

It's not just Indiana, I believe the Clinton campaign said they are not spending anymore in the primary

That's interesting. I can see quite a few being a sure bet but I'd definitely put some money into California just to be safe. Like yeah it's about 99.9999999% not gonna go 90/10 to Bernie. But it's worth some small spends I guess.

Benchmark is saying it's going to be a 3 point win. If that's true, then it'll be a net gain of 2 delegates for whichever wins....but 83 will come off the board.

That's interesting. I can see quite a few being a sure bet but I'd definitely put some money into California just to be safe. Like yeah it's about 99.9999999% not gonna go 90/10 to Bernie. But it's worth some small spends I guess.

You have to put a ton of money into California for it to matter

Benchmark is saying it's going to be a 3 point win. If that's true, then it'll be a net gain of 2 delegates for whichever wins....but 83 will come off the board.
It's kind of annoying when they point out that it's only 2 delegates like that doesn't matter but ignore that that means Sanders has now even less of a chance of defying the laws of math

Hindl

Adam.. We want them to bomb.. We need them and Philly to bomb..

Two top 5 picks Adam thanks to Philly. (Bomb Philly.. You have no heroes., your greatest champion is a fake boxed)

Imagine us adding Raekwon McMillan.. Imagine!! That's what early mock drafts for next year have,

We'd have a LB who would go hit someone in the mouth and not get trucked and an Ohio State player not playing in Pittsburgh for once..

FUCK YOU FLOYD! A POX ON HUE

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Kos just reported that Indiana's been called for Trump. Not sure how he got that, but that's what it says.

Kos just reported that Indiana's been called for Trump. Not sure how he got that, but that's what it says.

slowpoke.png

?

Anxiously awaiting Sanders next round of staffer cuts that will hopefully include Weaver, because even I'm tired of that guy. Sanders could probably run a better campaign without him.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Okay, I was reading the thread from several pages ago and then refreshed.

MY BAD.

Bowdz

Who is going to be the first elected Republican to endorse Hillary?

I don't think a single elected Republican will endorse Clinton because that'd be as toxic in future primaries as voting for the ACA. We'll just hear a smattering of people not voting for Trump and the bulk of the elected politicians will fall in line.

Cipherr

Are Clinton's best areas still to come?

I'm feeling uneasy about today

Why? I don't get the excitement for today now that the republican side is over. Trump v Cruz was the only thing to look forward too. Now that Trump has it and it appears it wont be a landslide on the Dem side there's not really anything to pay attention too.

It's over unless Sanders starts pulling 30pt victories in every state.

Exactly this though. The path for Sanders has long dried up. There's no suspense at all going forward unless he just starts annihilating each state. If its even remotely close then he loses, even if he wins the state he technically loses unless the margin is insane.

Effect

MSNBC's thing at the bottom of the screen: "trump on morning joe tomorrow"

������

Not sure why they even bother to advertise that. Isn't he like a member of that panel now with how often he's on there and how much they talk about him?

Wishing Hillary spent some money in Indiana if her not spending anything is true. They might have made the difference with it being this close.

I bet no one will endorse Hillary among republican governors and senators. At best a couple will say neither.

After Lieberman Endorsed McCain (which made me happy at the time but that's for another discussion) I'll be pretty disappointed if we don't get anyone doing the same.

I think Lindsay Graham will endorse Hillary. He's my call.

After Lieberman Endorsed McCain (which made me happy at the time but that's for another discussion) I'll be pretty disappointed if we don't get anyone doing the same.

I think Lindsay Graham will endorse Hillary. He's my call.
lol it would be so funny if he became an independent-caucusing-with-Democrats

Maybe if Dems need one more vote for a majority/supermajority

My girlfriend says she wants the woman card I ordered from Hillary. So I said she forfeited her claim to the woman card when she voted for Bernie. This shit is mine.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Why? I don't get the excitement for today now that the republican side is over. Trump v Cruz was the only thing to look forward too. Now that Trump has it and it appears it wont be a landslide on the Dem side there's not really anything to pay attention too.

It's over unless Sanders starts pulling 30pt victories in every state.
I'm always excited to see all the republican reactions to trump becoming the clear presumptive nominee. It's terrible for them no matter what direction they take it.

But yeah, nothing newsworthy is happening until the convention and trump focuses on pivoting to the center.

The beautiful thing about a delegate lead is that a narrow loss is a win for you. Bernie had to spend $1.6 million for what will essentially be a tie, or a net gain of 2 delegates either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom