• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So does that mean Bernie fans are going to say Bernie's got this and he is going to sweep California now?
EC51fFl.jpg

Goodstyle

Ugh. Disappointing. Wtf Hillary.

Spending 0$ was a calculated risk, but it ended up backfiring big time in the end. Would have been sooo nice if Hillary won it while spending nothing though. Now we're heading into March 2.0, where Bernie fans will say the race isn't over and talk on and on about momentum. More donations for Bernie incoming.

Spending 0$ was a calculated risk, but it ended up backfiring big time in the end. Would have been sooo nice if Hillary won it while spending nothing though.

I mean, it didn't really backfire. Bernie will net 2-3 delegates and spent $1.6 million. Hillary no longer needs margins, she just needs raw delegates. 2-3 more delegates aren't worth the money for her at this point.

ivysaur12

Banned
She doesn't really need to spend anything in the remaining primaries, or really campaign there. There aren't any states coming up that are necessary swing stage where she might need to build a significant amount of infrastructure in. I don't know. It's over. Who cares if some people think that if they give another $27 that that will be what puts Bernie over the edge. HillRy knows she won. And that's why she is in Ohio tonight.

Two things--
1) Carly is way too emotionally invested in this for someone who's been in the campaign for less than a week.
2) I am uncertain if the way her face has been surgically manipulated allows her to cry or not.

Emarv

Already prepping my explanation to Facebook people that Hillary won a handful of states after May in 2008 (including Indiana) even though the race was still over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom