• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Cruz just admitted to basically robbing the youth of America. Typical.

Would you cry already? Why are you waiting so long to cry? I bet Glenn Beck will be in tears.

They were the best of running mates, such a long journey together.

Jarmel

Banned
Cruz dropped out, so the only one left really is Trump?

bZNjJll.gif

Kasich still in. Last man standing.

Sanders Campaign must be going "WTF do we do now..."

They can't keep preaching contested convention since the GOP side is no longer going to be one. He is going to look like a "sour grapes" if he doesn't do a major decision soon to back Clinton.

I mean seriously, if Cruz starts to unite behind Trump before Sanders does behind Clinton, that is just beyond messed up the Dems in the end ran their primary season.

Hazmat

Sanders needs to drop out now. Trump starts full on attacking Clinton tomorrow and she needs to not have to fight him while an ornery old dog nips at her heels.

Sianos

You guys, what if Cruz is misleading voters again about someone dropping out of the race? Only this time, it's Cruz.

rbI9bFf.gif

hohoho

looks like the "responsible republicans" and "true conservatives" both lose to the disgusting swamp monster of the alt-right - and the left is getting the villain it needs to actually stay focused on getting things done

unless kasich's plan is to reach our hearts through our stomachs, that is!!

So Clinton is still likely to hit her 538 targets for Indiana too, so that's a silver lining. Well, not that Ted dropping out isnt fantastic news.

So hi, folks who post in PoliGAF.

Just letting you know that I came just right now. Hard.

Is it weird that Ted Cruz gave me a no-contact orgasm? Because I should feel weird about that, right? But I don't.

damisa

I got that way after his South comments. That's a step too far for me.

And get rekt, Ted. This is hilarious. Fiorina goes down as the shortest term as VP? Like, -200ish days in office?

I actually liked Bernie at the start but started disliking him after he threw Planned Parenthood under the bus. My opinion of him now is in the gutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom