• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie is going to get a lot of emails for meetings tonight with the DNC elders I think. Maybe even Obama now. Trump is no longer a joke.

Goodstyle

Hillary's gonna be taking attacks from both sides right now. Sanders and Trump, left and right. God damn, I wish he would drop out already.

This is it: the final hope.
deli8n-1-web.jpg
Give 'em hell, John.

ivysaur12

Banned
Okay Bernie. Time to be the bigger man. I don't even care if you keep your name on the ballot in order to make a point, but just fucking say you won't contest the convention and endorse Hillary.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Time for the Supers to declare their support and end this if Sanders does not drop out Tomorrow.

Trump will get a bump from the win, absolutely, but I think he's going to miss having Ted around to make him look like a reasonable and intelligent moderate.

Compared to the Cruz situation, Bernie is nowhere near as far back in delegate percentages. However, he's in the same boat of "theoretically could get to the magic number but there's no fucking way it's actually going to happen." Time to end things, sorry.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Okay Bernie. Time to be the bigger man. I don't even care if you keep your name on the ballot in order to make a point, but just fucking say you won't contest the convention and endorse Hillary.

As a pretty big Hillary fan I don't mind Bernie hanging on to the bitter end. Anything can happen before the nomination. Why not try until the end? Nomination fights only strengthen modern campaigns.

Oh my god Trump is the Republican nominee.

Insane.

Oh my god.

Everyone, we have to stop him completely please. No matter what happens we have to stop him.

It's going to take the Sanders campaign a couple of days to figure out how they want to approach this now, it's unlikely that he's going to drop immediately just because Ted did.

Sianos

It was real swell for you to put in the work to push the Overton window to the left, Bernie - though I wish you did a little more to address those among your flock who would entirely disregard your progressive ideals to support Trump in the name of white nationalism fueled populism - but now it's time for you to go. I really did appreciate your effort, so let's not go and ruin everything you've worked for, okay?

TheFatOne

It's going to take the Sanders campaign a couple of days to figure out how they want to approach this now, it's unlikely that he's going to drop immediately just because Ted did.

The media is about to start hounding them to drop now that Zodiac is out. Hopefully that speeds things up.

Loudninja

As a pretty big Hillary fan I don't mind Bernie hanging on to the bitter end. Anything can happen before the nomination. Why not try until the end? Nomination fights only strengthen modern campaigns.
Because he has zero path to victory and haven't had one for months now its a waste of time.

ivysaur12

Banned

We're past that point. The race is over. We need time for Hillary to not attacked from the right AND the left.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
How is Kasich's campaign even still financially afloat? Does he just spend no money?

I'd imagine that is the case. They've never had a big war chest so it's not like there was money in the reserve. I think they've been just getting by since the start.

I actually thought Cruz was going to take this all the way to Cleveland. This was the best chance someone like him ever had lol.

Great, hanging on to the bitter end with more bullshit like "money laundering" is exactly what we don't need. It's time to get the fuck out

catmincer

We're past that point. The race is over. We need time for Hillary to not attacked from the right AND the left.

There's too much at stake now for him to stay in. If and big if Cruz had have won tonight and stayed in I'd be OK with it. But he lost, he's out and trump is literally the nominee. Bernie needs to gtfo now.

gcubed

Compared to the Cruz situation, Bernie is nowhere near as far back in delegate percentages. However, he's in the same boat of "theoretically could get to the magic number but there's no fucking way it's actually going to happen." Time to end things, sorry.

Unlike Cruz, Bernie has no winner take all states unless he can make Clinton unviable, which is an impossibility. Bernie can't win without making her unviable in California. I wish people would stop pretending this thing is still going on (not you, this shit just needs to stop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom