• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivysaur12

Banned
Mississippi also has the largest black population in the country. The problem is that the white population is overwhelmingly conservative.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I'm definitely still seeing him. And, ya, he voted for Hillary in the primary in Ohio. In fact, he's about ten feet from me right now :) He's in the Queen camp now. He got off the Bernie train after one of the debates...something Bernie said about foreign policy or something. (I can't remember). His passion for queen is not as bright as mine....but it still burns like a thousand suns. He helped me drive people to the polls on primary day. He said he'd do it again in November. <3

It keeps me quiet.

Hold on a sec, this is you quiet? ;)

Has this been posted here yet? Long write-up about Hillary's emails. Author seems to be convinced that the FBI will indict her, but everyone on GAF is really dismissive about the situation. What do you guys think?

I guess I was wrong and we haven't argued it. I've seen it elsewhere though. I'm not the person to argue this stuff but I honestly thought we had. Sorry.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
=D

JUkYxt1.png

YQjkEH1.png

I'm honestly surprised how high those national security related questions are for Hillary. Especially considering how much of her low approval numbers seem to be the result of BENGHAZI! and emailghazi!

royalan

Crooked Hillary

Corrupt Hillary

"She doesn't have the energy. She doesn't have the stamina."

I guess it's proving difficult for any of his taglines to stick. He's flying through them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...racist-places-in-america-according-to-google/
imrs.php
Man, maybe if Vermont and New Hampshire were less racist, the democrats would take those back, too.

Ah, a measure of racism by region that is built upon which areas Google the word "nigger" the most. Yes, that seems like a great measure for racism rather than measures of segregation, education and income disparity, actual hate crimes, etc.

Plus, they say "n-word," which, come on, I can't take them seriously.

Kris is playing a joke character.

I'm pretty sure that no one is truly arguing that the states that keep statues of Robert E. Lee all over the place are not racist.

Cerium

I'm pretty sure that no one is truly arguing that the states that keep statues of Robert E. Lee all over the place are not racist.

Robert E. Lee wasn't known as a virulent racist, especially not in the context of his time. He almost commanded the Army of the Potomac (Lincoln offered it to him at the start) and I believe he freed his slaves before the end of the war. He was more of a Virginian nationalist.

Nathan Bedford Forrest statues are probably a better example.

But yeah the South is super racist.

NeoXChaos

Neil King &#8207;@NKingofDC 12h12 hours ago
Jobless rate 6 months out from the election:
Now 5%
'12: 8.2%
'08: 5%
'04: 5.6%
'00: 3.8%
'96: 5.6%
'92: 7.4%
'88: 5.4%
'84: 7.7%
'80: 6.9%

Gore massively under performed.

Paskil

Has this been posted here yet? Long write-up about Hillary's emails. Author seems to be convinced that the FBI will indict her, but everyone on GAF is really dismissive about the situation. What do you guys think?

First, the premise is silly. I'm not one to discount anyone's professional credentials, but this is a college student writing a paper. Sure, as a policy analyst with no college degree, you might judge my writing, but in the capacity of my position working with the SNAP program, you damn well better believe my shit is air tight.

From authors point one through three, where to the reader, she is immediately guilty because she deleted her private emails (never mind that fact that they were still backed up, as has been shown). None of this is illegal or even eye raising. Point 4, where this article spends the vast majority of its time speculating back and forth about various things is irrelevant. At the time of receipt and sending, none of the emails contained classified information. Full stop. Everything beyond this is nothing and is noise. Nothing else in this article is relevant or even worth discussing. I, without a law degree, or degree at all, could defend her in court simply based on the language in the US Code and the facts. She will not be indicted. She will not be charged. Anything about Hillary's emails is noise.

Edit: Also, a lot of this reads like some Reddit wet dream shit. Chetan Hebbale comes across as a masturbating 22 year old that will kill himself if Bernie is not the nominee.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Look at that pivot! So graceful!

He even substituted "native american" for "the indian" this time. Huge improvement!

The funny thing about things like this tweet and his taco tweet is that it shows he really is honestly becoming more concerned about the minority vote now. He really is trying to pivot. He just has absolutely no clue on how to pivot.

The guy has great instincts for what the republican base likes because he's one of them. He is so totally lost when it comes to expanding beyond that.

Search volume seems like it would slant towards the more heavily populated states.
This is proportionate to state population.
Are you trying to argue that white people in the south aren't racist? Orrrrr
Actually, yes, I'm arguing that Southern-White =/= racist automatically, and I really, truly cannot abide the sweeping generalizations which probably offends a lot of people. I want PoliGAF to be inclusive.

uh, well, states can't be racist because they're not people.

I'm not here to defend Robert E. Lee statues or battle flags. I'm not here to cover my ears and pretend Mississippi doesn't have the most racist people in the country. But remember that a majority of people in South Carolina supported the removal of the confederate battle flag from the capitol building. And that populations, especially the South which has 1/3 of the US, can be highly diverse, like how Atlanta, Georgia, is mostly Democrat. And that Martin Luther King Jr. said Chicago was the most racist place he had ever been to, by far, even though it had a Democratic mayor. And when it comes to actual objective measures of racist tendencies in populations, there isn't a whole lot of good research, besides what I just linked.

Things are way more complicated than you ever let on. So, no, consider this not-a-joke.

royalan

"Can you win a majority of pledged delegates?"

"I'm going to be honest with you...it's a steep, steep climb, but yeah we can do it."

You just lied, Bernie.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
So Sanders wants to be a democrat now, after for months basically saying he does not want to?

Edit: That's the problem with attacking the party you are running for Bernie, you might get ostracised when it comes to determining what the party does.

So Sanders wants to be a democrat now, after for months basically saying he does not want to?

Edit: That's the problem with attacking the party you are running for Bernie, you might get ostracised when it comes to determining what the party does.

he's been saying for a few weeks now that he intends to stay in the party.

royalan

"Superdelegates have too much power, they should be changed."

"What about caucuses. They're pretty antidemocratic. Should we get rid of them?"

"...yes and no."

What a charlatan.

OmniOne

How do you know if a contest is fair? Apparently, only if the insurgent candidate wins.

Are caucuses undemocratic? Of course not.
Are Primaries undemocratic (open or closed)? Well duh, especially when Hillary wins more than half of them.

Bernie Stahp.

You are not the candidate of the people when a lead of over 3,000,0000 of those people voted for the other candidate. The people disagree. But we all know Bernie is always right. Barney Frank clocked him years ago.

royalan

Rachel's a pretty shit interviewer when it comes to Bernie. Granted, she goes pretty easy on Hillary too, but this is pathetic.

Suikoguy

"Superdelegates have too much power, they should be changed."

"What about caucuses. They're pretty antidemocratic. Should we get rid of them?"

"...yes and no."

What a charlatan.

What's particularly amusing is the yes and no ended up being no.
I can't figure out how you can complain that people don't vote and at the same time want to have caucuses...

Has there been anything more on Trump's running mate? Christie?
Last night they were test running Gingrich on Hannity and he was very enthusiastic. Hannity said he conducted a survey and that out of 12 names Newt was by far the most popular one for VP choice. I think he's probably a safe bet.

royalan

Why is Rachel just letting him spew this crap about his campaign generating record breaking turnout? It's a flat out lie outside of those 5 states he keeps talking about.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Bernie wants a Dem version of Fox?

NO thank you. Our news need to get less polarized, not more. He doesn't get the problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom