• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
there should probably be a thread for polls with the opening post giving information about the various pollsters and their reliability.

I'm skeptical of Trump's alleged strategy being primarily rallies - perhaps I'm mis-remembering, but didn't he get kind of burnt out on his rallies for a while, the same way he just kind of got bored of the debates?

He's got a little bit of Sleepy Time Carson in him, Hillary might be able to just beat him out with attrition.

Wilsongt

I think someone needs to send HA a straightjacket.

H. A. Goodman ‏@HAGOODMANAUTHOR 37m37 minutes ago

Hillary Clinton is the ENRON of American politics. Bernie Sanders is GOOGLE. Superdelegates must invest wisely. FBI interviews big liability

I find that tweet incredibly ironic given just how much Google knows about you and then Bernie snooping into Hillary's data.

Trancos

I think someone needs to send HA a straightjacket.

H. A. Goodman ‏@HAGOODMANAUTHOR 37m37 minutes ago

Hillary Clinton is the ENRON of American politics. Bernie Sanders is GOOGLE. Superdelegates must invest wisely. FBI interviews big liability

I find that tweet incredibly ironic given just how much Google knows about you and then Bernie snooping into Hillary's data.

Google is also infamous by dodging taxes in the US by using the 'Dutch Sandwich' (some sort of double Irish 2.0). Wasn't Bernie against that when talking about the Panama papers?

Wilsongt

Google is also infamous by dodging taxes in the US by using the 'Dutch Sandwich' (some sort of double Irish 2.0). Wasn't Bernie against that when talking about the Panama papers?

Also being really picky and choosy about which markets it puts Google Fiber into.

Trancos

'Other' climbing at each update LOL
WV DINOS dislike the democrats so much they can't even vote for one when is their only option.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Wait there is a Democratic primary in Nebraska today? I thought it was just the GOP

Only in West Virginia for Dems sorta, it looks like there were two Republican primaries in West Virginia.

Crocodile

So why is MSNBC showing me Nebraska Democratic Primary results coming in? Are they repeating old data? Are they just making up numbers?

Holmes

There is a primary in Nebraska for both parties, but the Democratic one is non-binding. No delegates will be awarded. It's weird then that they even held a caucus in the first place.

Clinton winning it (decisively so far) might bode well for South Dakota.

FyreWulff

Wait there is a Democratic primary in Nebraska today? I thought it was just the GOP

Nebraska has a Dem voting primary but only the caucus was binding. However, a Nebraska superdelegate said they would vote for whoever won the Dem vote today.

Also as I stated above, due to the non-parity of the primaries being open and closed, it's possible to recieve a ballot in Nebraska today where you can vote FOR Trump and AGAINST Hillary, but not not the other way around. You have to be registered as Republican to vote against Trump but for Hillary.

And our turnout here is generally low.

It's gonna be weird. But basically if Omahans stayed registered Democrat, Omaha can't counter-vote Trump at all, so obviously he's gonna win all the rural votes.

royalan

Benchmark still expects 12 to 14.
Honestly not that bad considering.

I was honestly expecting a blowout.

so 12 to 14 points? LOL..this race is over. I mean, it already was. But anything less than blowouts should be embarrassing for Bernie at this point. At 14 points he'd net what? 9 delegates?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
"It's an uphill struggle," Sanders said Tuesday in Stockton, California. "We have a chance to end up with a majority of the pledged delegates. And if we do that, I think you are looking at the Democratic nominee for president."

Still, Sanders is mathematically prevented from winning the nomination based on pledged delegates alone.

C A C K L I N G

It's like the guy who blew off every exam during the semester and keeps saying it's cool bro I'll just make a 99.7% on the final exam no fucking problem.

edit: I mean 103%, hope the professor gives bonus points

Iolo

12-14% is much better than I expected. Another state under 66%!

Where's that 538 margin list for Sanders to win... didn't it have him winning by 40% to be on target?

Dave Wasserman ‏@Redistrict 1m1 minute ago
The @dccc spent over $400k trying to throw #NE02 R primary to weaker Chip Maxwell, but looks like Gen. Don "Bits" Bacon will easily win.

General Don "Bits" Bacon

What a name

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
12-14% is much better than I expected. Another state under 66%!

Where's that 538 margin list for Sanders to win... didn't it have him winning by 40% to be on target?

13094123_10209647663248251_1881804929276334347_n.jpg

He missed the target for Guam. Looks like he will miss it today also.

royalan

C A C K L I N G

See this, pundits??? THIS is why people are still voting for Bernie.

Not because they're sending a message. Not because they give a shit about the Democratic platform (who the fuck ever does???)

They're still showing up to his rallies and paying their rents late to donate to him because he is hoodwinking them into thinking that he still still has a chance to not only catch up to Hillary, but pass her in pledged delegates. He's preying on ignorance at this point.

Charlatan Sanders. Sad!

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Really impressed with Benchmark this primary. Considering all the variables, they did awesome tonight.

Glad they found paying work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom