• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

And the haha title for the today is:

Yes, Bernie Sanders Will Win the Contested Democratic Convention

Bernie Sanders is ready for a contested Democratic convention, especially with the 1,430 pledged delegates that nobody at FiveThirtyEight, The Washington Post, or The New York Times imagined he’d have at this point. The same people who predicted Sanders would be done by March, are also the same people telling you Vermont’s Senator can’t win on July 25, 2016. While Bernie has defeated Clinton in 10 of the past 16 contests, and has the political momentum to force a contested convention, few progressive writers dare to address the biggest story of this election.

It’s the ongoing FBI investigation

FBI investigation has become the new birth certificate for the left.

CiMOy_oWsAA_DRr.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/daveweigel/status/730443914193309697

What would Sanders do between the last primary and the six weeks between the convention if he doesn't concede? Will he still have rallies everywhere or will he try and court superdelegates in Washington?

Iolo

"We will do everything possible to stop Trump! So we are going to force a contested convention, because that always helps a party win!"

ncrdWDn.gif

It's been increasingly clear that 'I will do everything in my power to stop Trump' really means 'I am the only person who can stop Trump ergo I will do everything in my power to wrest the nomination from Hillary'. Still waiting for any suggestion otherwise.

NeoXChaos

CiMOy_oWsAA_DRr.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/daveweigel/status/730443914193309697

What would Sanders do between the last primary and the six weeks between the convention if he doesn't concede? Will he still have rallies everywhere or will he try and court superdelegates in Washington?

4 more weeks. 4 more week and it all ends. I never thought dancing on the Bernie Sanders campaign grave would feel so sweet on June 7th but Bernie, Weaver and Devine have made it possible.

HUELEN10

We should be ignoring Bernie as much as Hillary is.

Why? Simply because he believe he, not she, has the power to beat Trump? If you look at the numbers, as narrow and humble as the path may be, Sanders still has a chance. Sanders knows there are those that, if he doesn't win, will vote for Trump. He knows what is at stake,so he's not gonna stop.

Which means it would be foolish to stop paying attention as this is also somethi that could affect Clinton.

studyguy

Sanders is already in a bad spot if they haven't mobilized in CA. Voters are already voting there by mail starting last week actually. It was above 60% mail in vote in 2012 for the primaries. Campaign is a dead man walking.

Why? Simply because he believe he, not she, has the power to beat Trump? If you look at the numbers, as narrow and humble as the path may be, Sanders still has a chance. Sanders knows there are those that, if he doesn't win, will vote for Trump. He knows what is at stake,so he's not gonna stop.

Which means it would be foolish to stop paying attention as this is also somethi that could affect Clinton.

I mean specially that his fundraising letters and stump comments don't matter anymore.

ivysaur12

Banned
This is so awkward:

Scott Wong
In Progressive Caucus meet, #FLSEN hopeful @AlanGrayson attacked Harry Reid for calling on him to drop out over ethics scandal, sources say

Scott Wong ‏
Reid was guest at meeting. Grayson read quote Reid had made about him and Cayman Islands issue. "Shame on you. It’s not true," Grayson said

Scott Wong
Reid immediately replied to Grayson: "It is true and I want you to lose"

Scott Wong ‏
Source: "All the members were appalled" by Grayson's behavior. "It was embarrassing for him & embarrassing for us that he behaved that way"

Scott Wong
Progressive Chair @keithellison tried to stop Grayson from going after Reid: "Why are you doing that? This is so stupid," Ellison said.

Sanders is already in a bad spot if they haven't mobilized in CA. Voters are already voting there by mail starting last week actually. It was above 60% mail in vote in 2012 for the primaries. Campaign is a dead man walking.
Funny that because r/s4p is busy phone/facebanking CA. I came across this thread

I'm 16, and I'll be making ~150 calls every day from now until California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom