• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ericinva
A theory: Comey was told DOJ won't pursue, so don't dare recommend prosecution. Publicly laying out FBI findings was best he could do.

even so called rational republicans turn to conspiracy theories.

Trump is an idiot, nothing new there. Great that there will be no charges. Not liking the chances of my VP picks anymore, oh well I was wrong about JEB! so it is only natural I am wrong again.

for those who can't watch the speech, I'll sum it up for ya

042015_housea_fan_throws_foul_back_med_vgta86dm.gif

tbm24

I gotta say, the past 10 minutes of this speech have been AMAZING. Trump is insane. He jumps so much to information I'm pretty damn sure he's making up on the spot.

And it keeps getting better, my god. Trump says he's not establishment.

Someone is trying to 'educate' me that Clinton will be ineligible to be President, because she should be denied security clearance from her actions, and that lasts for life, so she won't be able to have enough security clearance to do the job of President.

This guy handles security clearances and has access to secret stuff. I'm trying to tell him that the constitution would need to say 'someone who has been denied security clearances cannot be President' which it doesn't. This isn't a free pass to Clinton. It's the fricking constitution. If she gets elected, there will be no one to deny her security clearances based on past transgressions real, punished, imaginary or forgotten.

ampere

This is where we're at in this election style. Lying to praise Hussein...

Maggie HabermanVerified account
‏@maggieNYT
Trump praising Saddam Hussein, claiming he killed terrorists. In fact, Hussein was considered a terrorist sponsor, one who killed Israelis

I can't

WHAT IS HE DOING

Gruco

Banned
Trump doesn't really have to attack her...the party mechanics will. Comey did. I mean Rubio was pretty effective and no one even cares what he thinks. But yeah trump is weird.

Well, Trump can't really rely on this too much since the party machinery actively despises him in many cases. I guess it's a little easier when the job is slam Hillary rather than defend Trump, but even so, he's still pretty limited on surrogates. We still need to figure out whether anyone else is planning on going to the convention.

========

I love that Trump is slamming Hillary for Clinton foundation international fundraising. After emailing basically every parliament begging for money....

gaugebozo

Trump does so many awful things it's impossible to keep up. I need to make a clear case for my friends and family who don't pay attention till right before the election. Is there like a list somewhere? He does something terrible every damn day.

Teggy

Jonathan Martin Retweeted
Fin Gomez
46m
Fin Gomez‏ @finnygo
Hostess at NC BBQ place is named"Kenya." When @BarackObama met her today w/ HRC, he said :"That's where @realDonaldTrump thinks I'm from."

even so called rational republicans turn to conspiracy theories.

Yeah, are you kidding me? He's a Republican and if he recommends an indictment, destroys the Clintons and ensures a Republican win out of what is looking more and more like a loss, the man would become a fucking hero with whatever job he wants in the Trump presidency.

Boke1879

Seriously. Biden, Clinton, Obama just need to subtly take jabs at him over the course of the election cycle.

His ego would short circuit every time.

Iolo

‏@maggieNYT
Trump praising Saddam Hussein, claiming he killed terrorists. In fact, Hussein was considered a terrorist sponsor, one who killed Israelis

"He enforced the law, Saddam did, bigly. He enforced the law. You could say he was the sheriff of the Middle East."

GutsOfThor

‏@maggieNYT

There's yet another gem for the soundbytes! What a fucking moron this guy is. I hope the Dems hit him on that hard!

This new more presidential Trump with his new campaign manager keeping him in check is surely a much tougher opponent for Hillary.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sianos

‏@maggieNYT

So this means Trump doesn't even realize why nasty folks put a ton of inflection into saying Barack Hussein Obama... does he just think people do it because Hussein is a Muslim name?

I'd assume Trump himself has done it, but I really don't want to sift through nastiness to find an example.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I'm too lazy to do it, but someone has to make a "The Magnificent Seven" poster with:

1- Trump
2- Putin
3- Saddam
4- Kim Jong Un
5- Gaddafi
6- A KKK guy
7- The VP pick, or Chris Christie.

Emarv

"Hmm. It looks like Hillary Clinton is having a bad news cycle. I guess I should lavish praise on Saddam Hussein!" - Donald J. Trump
Essentially, yeah.

Remember earlier when we all joked this morning about how within 48 hours he'd go back to saying something ridiculous? We didn't even make it 12 hours before he stole back the news cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom