• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Just saw my first Hilary ad in Colorado. Shockingly it wasn't a Trump attack ad.

Not a dig against Hilary, just not used to seeing any ads in this state that aren't just about bashing the other guy.
I was reading about their strategy the other day. Trump is doing enough damage to himself, so Hillary's camp wants to work on bringing her unfavorable numbers down and reintroduce her career to people that only know the basics of who she is.

I watched local news from 4-7:30 tonight, and in North East Ohio, I saw at least 5 or 6 Hillary ads during that time. She's definitely on the air here.

Holmes

Jesus christ, Republicans are not winning Pennsylvania. Especially not Trump.

tumblr_inline_o4iu9jq3P21qgw7nh_500.gif

Teggy

Jesus christ, Republicans are not winning Pennsylvania. Especially not Trump.

tumblr_inline_o4iu9jq3P21qgw7nh_500.gif

I'm going to regret asking, but why is she hurting that bear?

I hope they don't go too crazy with the ads. If I had political ads non stop from June to November I'd rip my hair out.

If it's early days, I always offer to go dutch treat. If it's a longer term thing, then we can take turns or whatever. Or, if not, then the person who asks. Typically, like if he pays for dinner, I'll pay for a movie or drinks or something.

My ex was total alpha male, he had to pay for everything, he was a provider, bullshit.

But, ya, the politics of gay dating can be complicated...

Yasssss. I'm drunkish too. We should play sometime. My NNID is on my Gaf profile. :D
Your NNID sounds familiar, may have played against or with you before. My NNID is sonicandtails1, its my username from the original nsider forums run by Nintendo. Kept the name because people may recognize me from that forum.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You are so, so wrong. Your wrongness has wrong all over it. You couldn't be more wrong if your name was Wrongy McWrongson the Third.

Someone ban this heathen.

Soccer is GREAT.

Soccer is the best!

Also I am massively drunk. Like massively.

Adam is finally right about something!

I'm going to regret asking, but why is she hurting that bear?

I hope they don't go too crazy with the ads. If I had political ads non stop from June to November I'd rip my hair out.
It's big brother and I believe she is breaking it to get the power of veto in it I think? I don't remember.. I believe it was a competition.

Your NNID sounds familiar, may have played against or with you before. My NNID is sonicandtails1, its my username from the original nsider forums run by Nintendo. Kept the name because people may recognize me from that forum.

I think yours does too. I think we have played against each other before.

Soccer is the best!

Also I am massively drunk. Like massively.

Adam is finally right about something!

hahaha ADAM WINS

And adam is also drunk af right now hahaha

Wilsongt

It is 10:30 at night. It makes no sense that ever drive thru is fucking packed.

I can't tell who is a bigger asshole: Sean Hannity or Trump.

Wilsongt

H. A. Goodman
H. A. Goodman – ‏@HAGOODMANAUTHOR

Dear FBI, the sooner you recommend INDICTMENTS of Clinton, the sooner progressives and conservatives can schedule nationwide celebrations
2:25 PM - 17 Jun 2016
86 RETWEETS177 LIKES

See, this is something that always puzzles me about the US system, that a party - when it doesn't have the Presidency - seems to not be bothered about having any centralised leadership at all.

I'm so used to there being a Leader of HM Opposition, who is in the public eye and doing things all the time so that you're not exactly surprised at them having a stab at the Prime Minister job. But in the US it is like everyone dawdles around doing their own thing and only actually thinks it might be a good idea to have a leader in an election year. Bonkers.

I suppose it is all down to backroom caucuses somewhere.

I guess I was thinking of something like the Chairman of the Association of Republican Governors or something like that (which, upon Googling, appears to actually exist) not so much as a foil to the President but as an executive focus for the party. But I get that all the Senators would probably not tag along with that!

Well, there's also the chair of the party itself. But that job comes with no access to more than your own constituency. They just have such separate groups in their composition that it's impossible to have someone lead them all unless they fight hard to unite them first. The GOP never put in that work, and it's costing them.

One of my friends just had their wife die during child birth while their child ended up with permanent brain damage during birth and I'm fucking gutted, god.

I'm really sorry to hear that.

Wilsongt

I think ISIS was like... Maybe 10th on this guy's reasons as to why he killed all those people.

It's Hannity. He had a Muslim guy bashing Obama, then a guy who couldn't get a word in to defend the incoming refugees because Hannity shouted him down for not answering the question like he wanted.

Tubie

H. A. Goodman

Dear FBI, the sooner you recommend INDICTMENTS of Clinton, the sooner progressives and conservatives can schedule nationwide celebrations
86 RETWEETS177 LIKES

This man needs help.

He's probably super unstable, and that's actually pretty sad.

mo60

H. A. Goodman

86 RETWEETS177 LIKES

A few more weeks until he stops talking about hilary getting indicted.

fauxtrot

Banned
H. A. Goodman

86 RETWEETS177 LIKES

His tweets are getting more and more like he's drunk and leaving desperate, tearful messages on his ex's voicemail.

I think yours does too. I think we have played against each other before.

hahaha ADAM WINS

And adam is also drunk af right now hahaha
I know its probably not that big of a deal that we played against each other, but the fact that on a good day it has 1000 players it makes it a little bit more special.

anyways, that being from another dimension is trying to get rid of Trump. I don't know how to feel, either way destroys the GOP.

I know its probably not that big of a deal that we played against each other, but the fact that on a good day it has 1000 players it makes it a little bit more special.

anyways, that being from another dimension is trying to get rid of Trump. I don't know how to feel, either way destroys the GOP.

I rarely drink. I just graduated with my BA and after Orlando's tragedy I need a reason to be happy.

Congratulations on your BA! :) That's awesome! GET IT!

ANd ya, totally cool. I didnt think anyone on gaf actually played Cod on Wii U. :D

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
You really think someone would do that? Just go on the Internet and tell lies?

lol, that part i'm not surprised about, it's the 100 people that took it as fact without any sources of evidence.

Congratulations on your BA! :) That's awesome! GET IT!

ANd ya, totally cool. I didnt think anyone on gaf actually played Cod on Wii U. :D
Thank you. Job opportunities suck so thinking of extending my education through a masters program or teaching credentials. They don't make it easy. Yeah, not many players on cod on ps3 for the older games but WiiU has a decent playlist.
Just saw this post, and that is horrifying. My condolences to you and your friend :(

Grats! that's a good reason to drink!
Thanks.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Finally, something Red Bull and Revs fans can agree on

other than fuck NYCFC

Yeah. FUCK NYCFC

NYCFC isn't worth the effort, they suck hardcore. Orlando is the better expansion team by far.

NYCFC can't even play on our level, how do you guys not roll over them every game?

Tubie

Noah fence but soccer really sucks. It's always 0-0, so exciting! And whenever a player gets touched by someone on the other team, they freak out and bring out the exaggerated theatrics and act like they just broke their leg.

tumblr_inline_o42az0npdw1tb0ry4_500.gif

Soccer is great. There's a lot more going on than just scoring when two good teams face each other.

But like in any sport, you sometimes have teams just play bad and boring games.

NYCFC isn't worth the effort, they suck hardcore. Orlando is the better expansion team by far.

NYCFC can't even play on our level, how do you guys not roll over them every game?

We keep getting games on their stupid mini pitch and it screws with our play style. We pumped them in Foxborough each time, but playing in Yankee stadium is so BS

Their front office is lying. Their pitch is most certainly NOT the same dimensions as highbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom