• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any kind kind of sensible reaction to this news?:

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/20...the-lead.cnn/video/playlists/hillary-clinton/

Reddit is unreadable with their cries of establishment conspiracy and election fraud.

The U.S. State Department, responding to a Freedom of Information Act request, has said they will not release Hillary Clinton's emails related to the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement until November 31.
November 31
giphy.gif

“Hillary Clinton cannot lead this movement,” McClure said, saying she was displeased with Clinton shifting her views over time on gay marriage and the North American Free Trade Agreement, among other issues.

It is true that Hillary Clinton cannot lead your failed middle class white people movement. it would be a bad look for her.

Apparently seven Sanders delegates flipped to Clinton in the Iowa state convention today.

Yeah, but has Bernie flipped any more California counties this week? I hear if you get enough counties you win.

smurfx

get some go again
John HarwoodVerified account
‏@JohnJHarwood
Trump on reluctant Republican donors: "if for any reason they don’t wanna help out as much, I’ll fund my own campaign. I’d love to do it."
Haha, really?
if he's willing to fund it himself then why would rich people help fund it? it's the art of the deal. ®

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Realistically what do people think they'll show though? I mean we know she used to be for the deal before she changed her mind. Does it really matter to anyone other than people who have already decided she's a criminal?

Yeah, pretty much.
I don't have issues with the trade parts of TPP, it just overreaches when it comes to intellectual property and the internet.

Those areas could probably use a place in this deal, but not this implementation.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The museum of American History had this relic of 2016 on display. Apparently it belonged to a terrible female dungeon keeper of some kind who hated on Hillary Clinton's marriage and lied about planned parenthood.

I think it was paid for by some super pac.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So I'm someone who remembers going to the Vatican as part of art history class or whatever and being like holy crap this place is ELABORATE. Like how can the church continue to have so much frigging stuff of value while so many people are poor?

I kind of feel that way about this country now. Like it's insane how ELABORATE and detailed and RICH our stuff is. Seriously the capitol, the library of congress, etc., are all incredible. My mind asplode looking at this shit.

Also look at this ghetto ass hillary t-shirt I found.

Her 2016 H-> with her 2000 (2006?) senate portrait with her 2008 campaign logo. Step up your game, vendors on the street selling Trump shirts and shish kabob.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So I'm someone who remembers going to the Vatican as part of art history class or whatever and being like holy crap this place is ELABORATE. Like how can the church continue to have so much frigging stuff of value while so many people are poor?

I kind of feel that way about this country now. Like it's insane how ELABORATE and detailed and RICH our stuff is. Seriously the capitol, the library of congress, etc., are all incredible. My mind asplode looking at this shit.

The story behind the Smithsonian institutions is a great one. As for the rest, if you think that's elaborate you should see what some of the European ones look like.

AntoneM

Just want to put this out there. I'm a month from being 35 and I was one of the people who went back to college after dropping out so I graduated when I was 26. I lived in the dorms my first year back in school and made friends with a lot of people younger than me. We all joined Facebook when it still had the feature to list your classes and see who else was in your classes.

Not once in my life have I come across a friend, acquaintance, or co worker who has ever shared something political from reddit or mentioned reddit ever... ever. That is how relevant reddit is.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I wonder if there's a point when Trump supporters really ask themselves why Trump isn't self-funding while continuously claiming he could easily do it. Unlike all the wild promises he makes about what his administration would easily accomplish, this is something he can be held to now. How does his whining about not getting other people's money for weeks on end jive with his claim that he doesn't even really need it? Does that start to chip away at the image he puts forth?

mo60

Trump with da bomb:

ClRcYzMVAAAx0bW.jpg:large

so trump's now switched from trying to win NY and California and is now going to try hard to CT. Good luck with that trump because that state is another solid democrat state.

Also bernie hates trump. I don't know why trump continues to praise the guy.

so trump now switched from trying to win NY and California and is now going to try hard to CT. Good luck with that trump because that state is another solid democrat state.

because he wants to try and get the anti-establishment crossover vote from BoB people

Link

The Autumn Wind
so trump now switched from trying to win NY and California and is now going to try hard to CT. Good luck with that trump because that state is another solid democrat state.
I hope Trump wastes some of his limited funds there. I thought he himself was a dumpster fire, but his campaign is like a fucking landfill fire.

because he wants to try and get the anti-establishment crossover vote from BoB people
Bernie needs to do a better job of disputing this crap with a response asap.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Also, if we think Trump is cratering now, I can't wait to see what happens when the press starts pushing him for actual policy plans. You can only get away with "We're so gonna win, I'm gonna create so many jobs, I'm gonna make our military so strong!" for so long before people want to know how you're gonna do any of it.

Paskil

Depends if I survive the batting cages.

He voted for Queen. Thinks Bernie is cool but not into him. No opinion offered on that stupid bird.

Why are you live blogging your date on PoliGAF? Your date will believe you're weird...er than he initially gauged.

I know no one cares but this must be recorded for posterity. My little brother and his friends came over to play some smash bros on gamecube and we had some fun matches. Over time, though, one of my younger brothers, who gets salty at the drop of a hat, throatily challenged me for a 1v1, because he was angry at his performance in 4 player. It gets real serious. He is a dopey trump supporter, incidentally, who keeps spouting smug trump catchphrases during games. (Build the wall, we're gonna win so much you'll be tired of winning) Everyone watched as I two stocked his ganondorf with my yoshi,(which is quite the feat, ganons moves are all stronger than most character's smashes and have very little lag to balance them) and then we were supposed to go back to four player mode so everyone could play, but sweat dripping down his face and loudly cursing, he picked yoshi and challenged me to a mirror to show off how "cheap" my character was. If I lost this match, it would lend credibility to his infantile and incorrect claims. In short, this was the big one. There was only one life set, so any fuck ups would finish me. In a close match on final destination, I managed to hold back his rage fueled, aggressive play style and green yoshi saved the day from the unleashed trump supporter as the crowd cheered my noble effort

thank you mi abuelito sanders, I did it for you

Paskil

I know no one cares but this must be recorded for posterity. My little brother and his friends came over to play some smash bros on gamecube and we had some fun matches. Over time, though, one of my younger brothers, who gets salty at the drop of a hat, throatily challenged me for a 1v1, because he was angry at his performance in 4 player. It gets real serious. He is a dopey trump supporter, incidentally, who keeps spouting smug trump catchphrases during games. (Build the wall, we're gonna win so much you'll be tired of winning) Everyone watched as I two stocked his ganondorf with my yoshi,(which is quite the feat, ganons moves are all stronger than most character's smashes and have very little lag to balance them) and then we were supposed to go back to four player mode so everyone could play, but sweat dripping down his face and loudly cursing, he picked yoshi and challenged me to a mirror to show off how "cheap" my character was. If I lost this match, it would lend credibility to his infantile and incorrect claims. In short, this was the big one. There was only one life set, so any fuck ups would finish me. In a close match on final destination, I managed to hold back his rage fueled, aggressive play style and green yoshi saved the day from the unleashed trump supporter as the crowd cheered my noble effort

thank you mi abuelito sanders, I did it for you

Only Yoshi can make Smash great again.

Teggy

Did this supposed Assange leak that will lead to a Hillary indictment come out yet? And if he is sitting on this supposed bombshell why is he slowly leaking it out?

mo60

I'm starting to think the Republican convention is going to be Clint Eastwood x 1000.

There will be a bunch of empty chairs present at the convention. He or his surrogates will be talking to a bunch of empty chairs at the RNC.

Under consideration: Trump speaking to the convention via satellite from off-site locations in battleground states. Under one proposal, each night of the convention would open with a short film focused on a "problem" facing the nation — failing schools, opioid addiction, border security or government waste. People featured in the film would be introduced, followed by a 45-minute speech from Trump focused on a "solution" to the problem being presented.

Oh lord jesus this has to happen. Trump speaking every single night of the convention and sucking all the attention from everyone else there, dragging the entire party down.

DO IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom