• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Credo

Positive feedback for earvcunanan. I received the hard drive very quickly and it worked perfectly. Thanks again, for the second time!

WTS: Skylanders Adventures. Comes with Game, stand, 2 figures and the Walmart LE Gill Grunt figure as well..

Will trade for 4000 MS points, or Sell for $40
PM me

Please note this does not come with the original box as it was part of a Walmart holiday bundle. Although I can send that box for collection purposes, if need be.

Looking to Trade: $100 Target Gift Card for:

$95 cash -OR-
$100 gift card to:
-Home Depot
-IKEA
-Amazon
-Michael's
-One of them generic ones you can use anywhere (VISA, MC, etc)

Edit: I would also be willing to take a combination of cards or cards/cash in the same amount.

The card (among with THREE OTHERS for Target, wtf) is at home, I can take a picture of it later if interested. The pin number is still hidden.

Cornbread78

positive feedback for Bl4ckSunsh1n3, great communication, quick payer!

WTS:
- 3 month XBOX Live card: $15
- Full game download codes for Fruit Ninja/The Gunsligner Kinect $10.00

DS (cartridges only):
- Etrian Odyssey $12.00
- Etrian Odyssey II $15.00
(I will ship both for $25.00)

Game Cube:
- Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness w/strategy guide $40.00 shipped

WTB:
- Prima Strategy Guide for Mass Effect

IMACOMPUTA

I have a sealed Assassins Creed Liberation that I'm looking to trade for Persona 4: The Golden.

I dont care if P4 is sealed or not.

Arc07

I have a sealed copy of Assassin's Creed III for Wii U. Looking to trade it for anything or sell it for some Amazon gift card value.

Ryan_

NoRéN;45782913 said:
Positive Feedback for Ryan_

Very easy transaction. Friendly and quick replies. Thank you!

Same to you m8! Happy holidays and thanks for the awesome deal!!

Positive Feedback for NoRéN

52club

Halo 4 mint condition (includes case, both discs, 14-day gold trial, instruction manual, etc all in mint condition) shipped anywhere in the US for $35

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
FIRE SALE YA'LL!
All prices shipped to US.

Tomba! PSX - $65

Silent Hill PSX - $25

Mega Man Anniversary Collection PS2- $10

The Last Story (PAL version, Wii must be modded to play this) - $15

Please please buy GAFers!

WTB:
Street Fighet x Tekken PS3
Nintendo eShop dollarZ

I'm NeoGAF Gold and have previously sold under the name of "LastWindow."

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS within the 48 continental states, read below if you're elsewhere. I only accept PayPal.)

jHyzH.jpg

PS Vita, First Edition Bundle, 3G/Wi-Fi. Comes with the case given with the bundle, a 4GB memory card which is new and sealed, and a sealed copy of Little Deviants. Also comes with a 32GB memory card (not shown because it's in the Vita), a screen protector on the Vita (a little crooked), and another case for the Vita. The one that came with the Bundle had a bad smell to it which has gone away some since I got it but it's still there. Also has the original charging cable. Everything is in great condition
Price: $250

Cosmo Black 3DS, Hori case, and a copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising. The 3DS hasn't been played much, has screen protectors on the top and bottom, the 2GB memory card that it came with, as well as all of the accessories it's supposed to come with. I've also kept the little piece of material that sits between the top and bottom to help prevent any marks from appearing due to pressure. Kid Icarus, as you can see from the picture, includes the stand and cards which have been opened and used. I don't know if they can be used again. Everything is in great condition, overall.
Price: $130

Dark Souls Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, partially new. I say "partially" because the game itself is still wrapped, the tin has been opened. The plastic cover shows some normal shelving wear but still looks fine. The tin has a few dents but nothing major and still looks fine as well. As previously mentioned, the game is still wrapped. Art book is in great shape and I'm pretty sure the code on the little card has never been used, but I can't say for sure.
Price: $60

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. Does not include the art book or soundtrack. Outer box shows some wear but is in good shape overall, the official guide also shows some wear but is in fine shape, game case/manual/disc all show minor wear. Overall, everything is in good shape.
Price $75

If you'd like to buy both I'd sell them for $110 together, which includes insured shipping and a tracking number.

Shantae for Game Boy Color. Cartridge has minor wear, no writing/stickers on the back. Pins are clean. Case included.
Price: $75 SOLD

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or another country then contact me for an adjusted shipping rate. International shipping will be expensive because I use Global Express to get a tracking number. I won't ship anywhere without tracking. And if you have any questions or would like additional pictures then please feel free to send me a private message.

Super Mario Galaxy - Nintendo Wii - Very Good Condition - $20 Shipped
This is the first print, white label release, with the original packaging. The disc and manual are in perfect condition but I dropped the condition to 'Very Good' due to the packaging. The plastic on the case has some minor wear and there are some marks in the plastic which unfortunately has pressed into the cover. It's nothing major but if you're an OCD collector like me then it might bother you.

US/CA only. Item will ship via USPS Priority Mail with tracking.

NeoGAF Plus

asdad123

Selling:

Call of Duty Roads to Victory PSP download Code.

Want:
$8 Paypal or Trade for other PSP/PSV game download codes. Will add money if the game you off is worth more of course.

Person 4 golden PSN voucher. Paying $25 PayPal

Sysgen

Will trade any or a group of for a cheap game off the Steam store.

Steam keys:

Fallout 3 GOTY
Necrovision
Necrovision Lost Company
Cryostasis
Kings Bounty The Legend
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth
Death Track: Resurrection
Grand Ages: Rome
Humble Bundle THQ
Saints Row The Third
Titan Quest
Warhammer Dawn of War
Shank 2
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Ship Simulator Extremes
Commander: Conquest of the Americas
Greed Corp
Bit Trip Runner
Delve Deeper + DLC
The Adventures of Shuggy
Borderlands GOTY
Duke Nukem

CatPee

Got a Spec Ops: The Line Steam code for $5. Will trade for Resident Evil 5 or Legend of Grimlock.

WTS

PSVita 4GB memory card - $10 shipped. Lightly used, in like-new shape, and will be formatted before shipping out.

Looking for:

Heavy Rain

WTS

Nintendoland- $30 or want to trade for Zombi U or NSMBU

I have a black 3DS (not XL) in mint condition, with the original box, manuals, etc and a few games. Taken good care of it.

W/ the following games/items:

-Super Mario 3D Land
-Resident Evil: Revelations
-Pokemon Black 2
-Pokemon Heartgold (don't have a case)
-Kid Icarus: Uprising (with stand)
-Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
-Carrying pouch
-Case to store the 3DS and games

Looking for $200 for everything OBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.