• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Shito

So someone suggest over on Reddit that the first heroic weekly you should aim for a certain strike due to the first guaranteed legendary could drop are the Dark Blade helm or something else.

Anyone noticed or tried?
If I remember right, this first guaranteed legendary is given on the result screen, whereas the specific strike gear drop directly from the boss.
In other words: go home reddit, you're drunk! :D

Another noob question...

Is engram light lvl determined with the light of total gear i have equipped when earning the gear or when decrypting it at the cryptarch? I want to lvl up some of the test guns but they lower my light drastically... dont want low engrams.

On the mission you first land on the dreadnaught and have too take out the cannons, i kinda made a wrong turn and went to the court of oryx.
What the fuck is that.. big ass knight and 2 wizards come out.. kicked my ass.
I'd just taken out the 3 cannons and was taking a shortcut to the exit to the hull breach
Quoting myself as i want too know if it is worth me getting some team members together for loot?
Kinda looked like crota.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Aye, is Hawkian still running pity raids? Because I need in one pls.
The next one is on Thursday, Oct. 8 evening for CE. PM me if interested.
Thanks guys. Unfortunately no Saint, and now I'm dangerously low on coins. At least I got a bunch of 310 infusion fuel.
happy birthday! :)
I am betting against that. Bungie doesn't want RNG to be the determinant qualification for heroic. Luke made it seem like 300 is the golden place and everything above is just gravy.
Either way, the penalty for being a few points below the highest threshold ain't what it used to be.
Another noob question...

Is engram light lvl determined with the light of total gear i have equipped when earning the gear or when decrypting it at the cryptarch? I want to lvl up some of the test guns but they lower my light drastically... dont want low engrams.
Decryption- if you get an upgrade, it literally pays to equip it before decrypting the next item :)

purg3

slept with Malkin
Another noob question...

When you decrypt. So make sure you have your highest light level gear on when you do so.

Juraash

Another noob question...

General consensus is to wear your highest light gear when decrypting. It seems like decrypts are skewed more towards your current light level. At least until you get pretty high up.

Daemul

Anyone else tired of Cayde? I can't stand his lines anymore. Funny the first and second times but painful after. :(

Yeah, he got old really quick for me, story would be better with just Eris talking.

Nobody wants another Dredgen Yor.

giphy.gif

People gots to deal then, because if(when?) we get the option to join the Deep the gameworld will be full of Dredgen Yors lol

I got them as a drop from draxis farming before the nerf. Have yet to even try them. Hopefully this week I can get a Taikonaut from an engram though, or some 310 infusion fuel.

looove taikonaut, but having homing hammers that sprout armageddon?

#imlovinit

Kyne

Semi-blind King’s Fall Raid Reminder!

The raid will start at around 8 p.m CT (central time zone) today (11 hours from this post)!

Here are our candidates.

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. NostalgiaUltraa
4. legilimens.
5. churmom
6. Hawkian

If anyone would like to sign up as an alt in case something doesn’t work out please let me know and I can add you to the list! Our requirements are patience, friendliness, the ability to communicate (via mic) and at least a 285 light level! (preferably 290+)

Accepting at least 2 more people!

Dunlop

What's everyone up to this morning? Nothing much you say? How about a quick run through the raid? Apparently the quest I had to kill raid stuffs was for ToM, and now I have another quest to kill raid stuffs.

1. Not the leader

If you don't find a group and want to run tonight, count me in

Although I have not actually done it yet, I've watched the bids.

I can show how my arc exotic sword is better than your solar scrub version :p

298 hunter
Dunlop75

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Cayde is simply much better than Eris. I side with Cayde and Zavala every time the weird broad opens her mouth.

It's okay though, I too am horribly wrong sometimes.
Semi-blind King’s Fall Raid Reminder!

The raid will start at around 8 p.m CT (central time zone) today (11 hours from this post)!

Here are our candidates.

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. NostalgiaUltraa
4. legilimens.
5. churmom
6. Hawkian

If anyone would like to sign up as an alt in case something doesn’t work out please let me know and I can add you to the list! Our requirements are patience, friendliness, the ability to communicate (via mic) and at least a 285 light level! (preferably 290+)

Accepting at least 2 more people!
I believe Juraash (kaiotheforsaken) had expressed a desire to be an alt if possible. Would be great just on the off chance I get waylaid at a rum bar or so tonight and can't make it :X

Navy Bean

Finally did the "you've woken the hive!" Mission to grind for Ace of Spades... Nolanbot's delivery of that line is waaaay off - he sounds like a bored dentist talking about waking his cat.

noomi

I have no helmets from Kings Fall, and still missing Scout Rifle, Fusion Rifle and Shotgun.

Although all I really want is the scout.... with full auto.

Everything else will be used for infusion

fuck yeah... Rahool was good to me today!

Bought 5 helm engrams:

310 Graviton Forfeit
310 Skyburners Annex
310 Light Beyond Nemesis
310 Stag
290 Obsidian Mind (meh)

With this kind of luck I want to try more for a 310 Saint-14

Top Bottom