• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

RexNovis

Banned
Looking for one more for ToO. Doing a low key Trials run for the bounties. Just screwing around. Not really trying to go to Mercury. I gave up on that ages ago -_-

Anyone interested?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Expected outcome. They need buff TLW again at least. Can't compete with shotguns once they get into a certain range.

Maybe because I'm use to it but the Eirene feels a lot better to me than the stare.

Expected outcome. They need buff TLW again at least. Can't compete with shotguns once they get into a certain range.

Maybe because I'm use to it but the Eirene feels a lot better to me than the stare.

I wanna say Eirene has better Aim assist than 1000 yard stare, it's just that stare can roll with better perks? Or something?

Theres something off with the stare for me, I don't know if its too much aim assist but I constantly bodyshot like i'm fighting it. I missed the Eirene first time around so am looking forward to trying it

Edit welcome back Ray

Good run futbol and Rick, we probably could have gone all the way, no "real" fire teams in that whole run IMO, I had fun though, that's all that matters right? :p

I wanna say Eirene has better Aim assist than 1000 yard stare, it's just that stare can roll with better perks? Or something?

Nooo way. Eirene has bottom tier 21 aa. Quest Stare is 71.

Only advantage is LiTC body shots but also some people just like how certain weapons feel. Aim assist definitely isn't everything, some people prefer less. Some snipers prefer Ambush over Shortgaze because there's a ~25-30 AA difference between them.

Nooo way. Eirene has bottom tier 21 aa. Quest Stare is 71.

Only advantage is LiTC body shots but also some people just like how certain weapons feel. Aim assist definitely isn't everything, some people prefer less. Some snipers prefer Ambush over Shortgaze because there's a ~25-30 AA difference between them.

Huh, guess I heard wrong.

Finally have wired internet at parents house. Hopefully no more disconnects and stupid lag from mobile internet.

Will be doing 3x hard raid from totems over the weekend / before weekly reset.

Finally have wired internet at parents house. Hopefully no more disconnects and stupid lag from mobile internet.

Will be doing 3x hard raid from totems over the weekend / before weekly reset.

Shoot me a message when you do the Hard Raid. I need 2x Oryx Kills, but I'll help with all 3 anyway.

Anybody up for trials of Osiris? Would like to do it. PSN the_id

Just for bounties or?

Blah 2-3 weeks when I have no desires to do any HM raids or anything. Tired of getting shitty loot drops all the time. ToO desires also died after getting flawless..plus I hate the PR meta...

I want to play but as of now...

the_id

Just for bounties or?

Blah 2-3 weeks when I have no desires to do any HM raids or anything. Tired of getting shitty loot drops all the time. ToO desires also died after getting flawless..plus I hate the PR meta...

I want to play but as of now...
Yeah. Just for bounties.

What's with this game giving me gloves. Must be my 10th on my warlock.
Winter is coming, need to keep your hands warm while lagging in trials, etc :)

Seriously, I reckon I got about 7 pairs the other day, between a nightfall and a couple of heroic strikes.

Top Bottom