• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

GutZ31

Awesome stuff, LT. Really sorry I wasn't able to make anything happen last week (that applies to a few others too), especially as the scout rifle was a guaranteed drop, and I know you were after it. Dropped for you yesterday in the best possible way.

Had a bit of lie-in, and missed our regular Trials starting period for Saturday. Oops!

Howdy DGAF! First post complete. Better late than never. Appreciate those that pestered admins (or perhaps just Ghaleon) weeks and months ago to try and get my account approved earlier.

Glad to have you aboard, even if it has taken fucking millenia to get you approved.

Now find a nice avatar so we don't think less of you.

JGW_

Neo Member
Wicked! I just wanted to let you know it was awesome having to play with you and Drizzay in Trials and had a blast, thanks for letting me join for a card.
You're very welcome. That was a very good run, thanks.

I heard you guys played Triplewreck yesterday. I didn't even realize. How did that go?
Just about sums that one up. :(

Thanks for the welcomes. My temp avatar right there Noomi!
Trials from here onwards. Probably 10 hours today. ;)

I'll never know first hand, but now that they don't do elemental damage, whats the difference between the adept weapons and the regular trials weapons?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Crappy weekend weather.

Welcome Wicked. It's been too long in the making.

Doing daily and up for more trials or help in whatever. I want that ghost more than anything.

Wait, the Adept weapons are also a diferent colour! Shiny and black.

Does anything good ever come from them other than candy bags or masks?

GgQN6Of.png

no

spyder_ur

You're very welcome. That was a very good run, thanks.

Just about sums that one up. :(

Thanks for the welcomes. My temp avatar right there Noomi!
Trials from here onwards. Probably 10 hours today. ;)

Welcome Wicked. Now it will be even easier to link up with LT so you can hop on his hammer-throwing back.

ori0n378e

Long shot, but is there any interest in running VoG here at all? I created a new Hunter and just clearing everything. Let me know...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I just realized the kiosk sells year one weapons too. Now to shard all year one exotics taking up space never to be used.

Namikaze1

Trials cloak finally drops for me for the first time ever. Sucks it's the year 2 version though. Wanted that black one and not this yellow version.

I'll start up the game now, but am I supposed to go through the campaign on my own, or just play with complete strangers?

Besides raids and trials of Osiris, you can play everything in the game by yourself or in co-op. Story missions will be by yourself, strikes will match you up with two other players.

Sh0k

By any chance anybody needs to do an Antiquated Rune in CoO? Need it to finish a quest, I'm there at the moment, join on Shokleeto. No mic right now. Forgot to add that this week is mini Crota.

bitsurugi

Oof. I need a Trials partner. I really want to help folks but please don't ask me anymore unless I can run w somebody else. It's too painful, especially when new MM puts you against 2.9 K/D-91% win final bosses. Very sorry everyone.

GGs to Puma, Muzzle, Zewone, and Kadey.

Yesterday, on my 1st run, we got final boss team with Trials KD's as follows: 2.9; 2.8; 2.2.

Yeah. Riiight.

They lagged as well, with these teams even the slightest lag is enough to cost you 1v1's.

Next card, our final boss were some poor scrubs with around 1.0-ish KD. Easy peasy.

Go figure, sometimes the difference between Mercury and a ''8-win bag of salt'' is just this luck MM.

Would be ok if it at least MM didn't give you laggy games.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
This stupid Zealot quest. No one ever helps out in this area then the Zealot and Taken leave just as I nearly kill it.

Does anything useful or unique besides the shitty b tier armor set drop from trials? Can you get a class item or the trials ghost from a random drop or only from tier packages?

Top Bottom