• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Haha props to that professor for the real talk and sympathy points :p I feel your pain bro, the science student life is rough. It's no joke and takes as much time as you're willing to give it. You're doing the right thing for yourself and still getting in some recreational gaming when possible which is great. Big plays Rawr, big plays!
If you ever want to play sometimes whenever your back is well let me know :3 Been awhile.

Looking to do nm raid on a 297 Titan. Have done it through daughters so far but lost the cp. anyone game?

1.dark_preacher
2. Psn friend

I think it's too late, but if you're still looking and can find more to fill up the fireteam, then I'll help out. PSN is same as username here.

EDIT - I was just browsing through LFG site for shits and giggles and saw a posting for Normal Raid asking for a 310+ titan. LMAO...

phen0m24

I think it's too late, but if you're still looking and can find more to fill up the fireteam, then I'll help out. PSN is same as username here.

EDIT - I was just browsing through LFG site for shits and giggles and saw a posting for Normal Raid asking for a 310+ titan. LMAO...

Oh wow a 310 for normal egads

Looking to do nm raid on a 297 Titan. Have done it through daughters so far but lost the cp. anyone game?

1.dark_preacher
2. Psn friend
I'm keen. Not done it before but seen a few streams so not completely oblivious. 297 Hunter with my best gear on.

Edit sorry just saw the time that was posted. I guess I'm too late.

Finally got sleeper stimulant.

I finally caught up to all the daily mission exclusive exotics now.

I'll play trials with you magic.

Trials is AMAZING now. I had some bounties saved up that I never used last weekend, so I came out of the proceedings with like 75 marks and 305 artifact, all over three cards, never even getting past two golds. Basically took about an hour.

This is fucking BRILLIANTLY designed now with these bounties. There's finally something to shoot for for EVERY player, not just the Triplewrecks of the world.

And I finally got myself an Oryx kill. Sitting at 303 now, having been stuck at 299.3 just 24 hours ago.

God, what a game.

Greenymac

Anyone got time to help me out with the lvl 42 Fallen SABER strike for the sleeping simulant bounty? Psn same as GAF

Edit: it matchmakes. Had no idea.

Thanks for the runs Ze and Ghaz. Every run is hard fought. Of course the rewards are laughable. This game loves to give me dupes. Last week I got the Summoner three times, this week I got the scout three times which is redundant because last week I also got the scout three times since it's a freebie at 7 wins.

Anyway big play. Thanks to my homegurl Eirene.

rtrtrt74b63.gif

This is why I love playing with you Kadey. DEM SNIPES!

radiohead1

Neo Member
Still looking for that elusive (this week) HM Oryx kill on my 313 Warlock if anybody is looking for somebody.

Also would like to get better at trials, so if anybody wouldn't mind having a scrub tag along and learn the ropes, I'd be down for some trials practice. PSN = dorssom.

LifEndz

Anybody up for Tier 3 CoO? I have a few antiquated runes burning a hole in my pocket. PSN Lifendz

edit: All full

SpecX

Wow, never seen a Destiny thread move this slow before. It's had moments where it would be dry, but still posts trickling in ever few mins.

Mupod

Wow, never seen a Destiny thread move this slow before. It's had moments where it would be dry, but still posts trickling in ever few mins.

it only happens when I'm trying to find a group for things. When I'm at work it's lightning fast.

I said I wouldn't play 6v6 but this crucible weekly has been nagging me.

Had a rift game where we were down one the whole game. With one minute left the game decides to even up the teams smh

I said I wouldn't play 6v6 but this crucible weekly has been nagging me.

Had a rift game where we were down one the whole game. With one minute left the game decides to even up the teams smh

Finishing two of my Weekly Crucibles netted me 38 strange coins.... hooray. And I can't finish the third one because it's the stupid "3 daily crucible playlist rewards" and there's only one day left, smh.

I enjoy Crucible enough that I like finishing these bounties each week just for fun. Which is good because it's definitely not for the rewards. It's just tough finding PvP folks to run them with, feel free to hit me up sometime if you're doing them next week. Getting a Gaf train rolling makes it worthwhile.

Damn slow this morning. Wish it was November 2014 so i could fill my vog raid

Hiw do fill my candy satchel?

Easiest to just kill mobs but you also get candy while wearing a mask in Crucible. I think it's 4 points for a kill or assist, only did it once so could be wrong.

Regicide should be removed from the Dailies playlist

Momento should be removed entirely from this game.

i quit whithin the first second if Momento is the map

Finishing two of my Weekly Crucibles netted me 38 strange coins.... hooray. And I can't finish the third one because it's the stupid "3 daily crucible playlist rewards" and there's only one day left, smh.

I enjoy Crucible enough that I like finishing these bounties each week just for fun. Which is good because it's definitely not for the rewards. It's just tough finding PvP folks to run them with, feel free to hit me up sometime if you're doing them next week. Getting a Gaf train rolling makes it worthwhile.

Getting a group together after reset like we do with nightfalls would be great. Hard to know how many of us have done that crazy quest chain though.

The crucible bounties are timed? Do they disappear or something? I just unlocked them yesterday.

The Weekly bounties you pick up from Shaxx have to be completed before the next weekly reset. There's 6 total, but one of the bounties is to complete the other 5. Once you've done that you can turn in the final bounty for your "nightfall level reward." Just make sure you have your highest light gear equipped when you turn in that last bounty since it gives you the reward immediately. Especially if you can be 311+ light then it'll insure any exotic drops are 310.

Of course it won't matter what light you are when you get strange coins.

Future

Thanks for the runs Ze and Ghaz. Every run is hard fought. Of course the rewards are laughable. This game loves to give me dupes. Last week I got the Summoner three times, this week I got the scout three times which is redundant because last week I also got the scout three times since it's a freebie at 7 wins.

Anyway big play. Thanks to my homegurl Eirene.

rtrtrt74b63.gif

Luck in the chamber on that first shot?

Top Bottom