• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

radiohead1

Neo Member
Sure thing. Might need some help for an oryx hm kill later if you're on, not sure if i'll be able to find a team before reset for hm oryx.
I need a HM Oryx kill as well, and will be available whenever, so keep me in mind if you're having trouble finding peeps. PSN = dorssom.

Kyoufu

I fear it'll be super hard to find a raid group in the next few weeks.

Also saved normal gorgons for glimmer farm (weapon parts) and anyone looking to get some ass mats / year one exotic weapons :)

Does Gatekeeper CP still give a lot of glimmer?

inthrall

Big plays! Other team was probably calling you "Cursed Thrall"... now that's a terrible joke if I've ever seen one.

Thats exactly my kinda joke ;D

Although I died a little bit inside when that Titan rushed you with a hand cannon and had you dead to rights except all his point blank shots magically curved around you. RIP HCs.

Yeah, it sounded a lot like a sidearm when I was playing, but if it was a sidearm I would've been dead five shots in. I really should not have won that battle

Also, four pages overnight? DestinyGAF is losing momentum now

This is how a titan should look, like Iron Man:

o0hdrVm.jpg

This is not how a titan should look, like an alien:

rXEODp4.jpg

Wrong and wrong.

This is a real titan :p

dk8dYBW.jpg

zewone

Thanks for the runs Ze and Ghaz. Every run is hard fought. Of course the rewards are laughable. This game loves to give me dupes. Last week I got the Summoner three times, this week I got the scout three times which is redundant because last week I also got the scout three times since it's a freebie at 7 wins.

Anyway big play. Thanks to my homegurl Eirene.

rtrtrt74b63.gif
Great times. Clutch play.

lt519

Rubenov and Wicked are ace! Thanks for the carry to the Lighthouse, I think I maybe contributed once the entire time (;

Mindlog

Thank you to Macello, Vader, Pokey, Science and Greyblade for the HM fun run. I couldn't stick around for Oryx as I had put some stuff off I need to take care of. I hope you can get the kill. Will be around in an hour or two if you are still going at it. Got some nice gauntlets out of that run. Now all of my characters can hit 314 in the final encounter.

Does anyone feel like it's disproportionately easy to get good loot from Trials of Osiris? I mean getting a 318 exotic from a Silver Package is nice, but for some reason it feels more like a bribe than anything else.

Afrocious

I'm up for another flawless run after I grab some food. In the mean time, I'm going to be playing Tales from the Borderlands because I finished the first episode for free and goddamn the first episode was good.

Thank you to Macello, Vader, Pokey, Science and Greyblade for the HM fun run. I couldn't stick around for Oryx as I had put some stuff off I need to take care of. I hope you can get the kill. Will be around in an hour or two if you are still going at it. Got some nice gauntlets out of that run. Now all of my characters can hit 314 in the final encounter.

Does anyone feel like it's disproportionately easy to get good loot from Trials of Osiris? I mean getting a 318 exotic from a Silver Package is nice, but for some reason it feels more like a bribe than anything else.

All my loot from Trials has been bad unless it's from win streaks.

Sorry but I'm offline for the time being w life stuff :-/ It sucks that the thread is so super slow nowadays. The activity died down really quickly. I'll be around later today though for moe runs.
Yea drizz i'm down for carries Monday i think.

Something about this image makes me very happy. The Tower is going to be really boring next week.
can i get in on this action? pretty please? :D
my full-auto laser hawksaw is ready

Wrong and wrong.

This is a real titan :p

dk8dYBW.jpg

I'm not huge into the Taikonaut helmet, but that makes it look damn awesome.

The guy you quoted has the FWC helmet, which I find to be the sexiest fucking thing ever.

And in addition to that, I hate the ridiculous looking high level armour too. Thank god Trials is here to save us.

Strider

Wow. I didn't realize just how big Fruit's Youtube channel had gotten.

Haven't talked to him in a long time but I remember playing Far Cry 3 Co-op and Halo 4 with him back when he was on his old channel. He had had like 1k subs then...

Just from looking at the titles of his videos tho they seem to have become so incredibly lame... "BEST TITAN BUILD! Defender OP!" lol

Jabronium

Boy, that was the buggiest Oryx fight I've been a part of. No last platform under the relic, teleporting ogres, ogres not leaving corrupted light, Oryx starting the shade phase after just one round of bombs...Bungie pls.

Has anyone below 300 gone Flawless? The level difference seems pretty palpable.

I can get past 3-teen teams, but it's a real test of teamwork and I can't imagine it getting easier the more wins you get. I'll be outskilled and outlevelled.

Starting to feel like I might need a carry with this character, if I ever wanted to go to the lighthouse.

Mupod

Need one more to finish up some Trials bounties.

Has anyone below 300 gone Flawless? The level difference seems pretty palpable.

I can get past 3-teen teams, but it's a real test of teamwork and I can't imagine it getting easier the more wins you get. I'll be outskilled and outlevelled.

Starting to feel like I might need a carry with this character, if I ever wanted to go to the lighthouse.

I haven't seen any difference with whatever level I'm running and I'm higher level than almost anyone I've seen in there. Always the same amount of damage.

Highest number of wins I've gotten was 7. After 5 it's just a nonstop flawless emblem parade.

Well some dude was selling a blacksmith shader for $20 on ebay. Thought it could be a scam but it had buyer protection on the listing so I gave it a shot. Worked perfectly, pretty happy with that.

Need one more to finish up some Trials bounties.

I haven't seen any difference with whatever level I'm running and I'm higher level than almost anyone I've seen in there. Always the same amount of damage.

Highest number of wins I've gotten was 7. After 5 it's just a nonstop flawless emblem parade.

Can I join again? I need 4 rounds with my final character's gold tier.

Top Bottom