• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anyone else getting a lot of Beetle errors?

Several times.

They can't handle the truth.

jhjhjhjk.gif

Magik

Well considering how things are going right now I think its best for me to do the Trials bounties.

Anyone up for it?

I haven't seen any difference with whatever level I'm running and I'm higher level than almost anyone I've seen in there. Always the same amount of damage.

Highest number of wins I've gotten was 7. After 5 it's just a nonstop flawless emblem parade.

Don't get me wrong, the skill involved is the bigger obstacle, but the levels being enabled is still big. I've mostly been part of high 290 teams, and as soon as you're against 310+ teams it's a struggle to come back from even being in the line of sight.

Langy

So i need to take my Hunter through KF for the first time, he's only light 290ish so will be doing normal. Or would anyone wanna go through HM and i can run my Titan through for her first time on Hard. Any takers? Currently just sat in Black Ops 3 so shoot me an inv/msg if interested in either. psn is Langoit..

Dalek

Anyone willing to help me on court of Oryx to defeat Thalnox? I need the calcified fragment!

Just join my Fireteam-

PSN MDavis360

lt519

I'm not huge into the Taikonaut helmet, but that makes it look damn awesome.

The guy you quoted has the FWC helmet, which I find to be the sexiest fucking thing ever.

And in addition to that, I hate the ridiculous looking high level armour too. Thank god Trials is here to save us.

Yeah that was mostly the point of my post, the raid armor looks like ass. I want my Titans to look futuristic, not like a prehistoric fish. I got the FWC helmet and shader in one package, was pretty stoked. I'm going to get all their gear now.

Pretty confident in being able to handle Challenge mode with my Hunter at 316 with a 320 Smite, 318 Spindle/1000YS, 318 LMG and a 316 ToM. That was my goal before Fallout 4 came out and got there this weekend. Hopefully Challenge mode releases soon, I'm out of content.

Yeah that was mostly the point of my post, the raid armor looks like ass. I want my Titans to look futuristic, not like a prehistoric fish. I got the FWC helmet and shader in one package, was pretty stoked. I'm going to get all their gear now.
i have the FWC helmet for my hunter, which looks pretty darn cool, too. it scans out FWC in sequence from left to right. i'd love it more if DO had something like that, but then, it might be too flashy for DO.

Feorax

Well considering how things are going right now I think its best for me to do the Trials bounties.

Anyone up for it?

Im happy to give it a go. I haven't got a mic tho, and to be honest I just fancy playing a few rounds and see how we get on.

PSN is MattIgoe if you need me.

Feorax

Anyone want to just play some trials just for fun? No stressing to get flawless, I won't even have a mic. Just a few games where you can do bounties and whatnot.

PSN is MattIgoe.

the_id

My KD for trials is 0.4 now. It's gone up and is actually a great personal achievement for me considering the fact that PVP is a terrible place for me to go for.

I find playing with GAF rather than on my own helped a lot with improving my skills.

I don't think I'll be strong enough to reach Mercury yet but I will keep practicing.

radiohead1

Neo Member
My KD for trials is 0.4 now. It's gone up and is actually a great personal achievement for me considering the fact that PVP is a terrible place for me to go for.

I find playing with GAF rather than on my own helped a lot with improving my skills.

I don't think I'll be strong enough to reach Mercury yet but I will keep practicing.
I agree that playing with GAF has been great. No better way to get better than playing with skilled and chill players. I'm not very good, but have been having fun getting better!

Where's drizzay or rubenov at? Wait jgw can post as well :p help out a fellow gaffer?

PE timers are garbage not even close to accurate as in days past, smh, I've been on Earth for 40 mins, nothing.

Used them today for the three warsats needed for the sleeper quest. Was done after an hour, pe timer was accurate most of the time, maybe just a minute late.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
anyone running Oryx anytime soon? idc if normal or hard

also if anyone wants to carry me to flawless i'm your guy! :lol

Would any Trials gods do me a favour and help my skill-less warlock get a fifth win?
I already have 4 wins on my card and one loss (in addition to the one that was forgiven), so 2 tries max.
I just really love the helmet and would like to get the Y2 version.

NeOak

Thanks for the runs Ze and Ghaz. Every run is hard fought. Of course the rewards are laughable. This game loves to give me dupes. Last week I got the Summoner three times, this week I got the scout three times which is redundant because last week I also got the scout three times since it's a freebie at 7 wins.

Anyway big play. Thanks to my homegurl Eirene.

rtrtrt74b63.gif

Several times.

They can't handle the truth.

jhjhjhjk.gif

HOLY SHIT

Top Bottom