• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Notice that a bunch of times, At certain points you notice the glimmer stop popping up on the right-hand side of your screen. I would notice it for example if I was farming candy

Never really thought much about it. Seems really dumb If Bungie intentionally put in a time gate to glimmer farming.

Is it dumb or just part of the plan? Gotta keep you racking up those hours played doing menial tasks.

Pat_DC

Notice that a bunch of times, At certain points you notice the glimmer stop popping up on the right-hand side of your screen. I would notice it for example if I was farming candy

Never really thought much about it. Seems really dumb If Bungie intentionally put in a time gate to glimmer farming.

I've had that happen a bit as well when doing patrol. I'll usually pop an item that generates extra glimmer depending on the enemy which seems to restart the glimmer earning.

X-Frame

Their is a year 2 version?

Nope, I'm still using the Year 1 version.

I take a hit in my ability cool-downs, but more than make up for it in being able to still get to Tier 5 with Discipline so I have 2 grenades plus a lot more special and heavy ammo.

The Year 2 version when it becomes available will likely make us choose between more Heavy or more Special ammo, so it won't be as good as the Year 1 version.

Mupod

goddammit I'd have this quest done by now if I hadn't forgotten to take off TLW at the start of that last match. 7% to go.

edit: forgot to take it off again and immediately went on a huge streak. Done!

Rubenov

Wicked and I went all day on trials... first full day in which we didn't lose a single match while helping others. Good stuff

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wicked and I went all day on trials... first full day in which we didn't lose a single match while helping others. Good stuff

niiiiiiice

I still have yet to get 5 wins on a ticket :lol

that comes with having no real fireteam of people to play with, pugging only gets you so far

Mupod

3v2 in skirmish, ally is doing absolutely nothing but I'm still going positive and almost keeping up with them. They start teabagging. I don't understand are they proud of being shit?

edit: skirmish game 2, both teams had 40,000 score and the time was not counting down. Wat.

3v2 in skirmish, ally is doing absolutely nothing but I'm still going positive and almost keeping up with them. They start teabagging. I don't understand are they proud of being shit?

edit: skirmish game 2, both teams had 40,000 score and the time was not counting down. Wat.

This always irks me. I don't get how carrying a team of randoms that either suck or are idle amounts to a performance from the other team worthy of teabagging

Smiley90

Okay let's see, need another break from writing

anyone running Oryx normal? I just need a quick kill, don't have time for hundreds of attempts lol.

TyrantII

So I did it, I bought a 6 pack of ledgendary mask grab bags for the slim chance of getting the skull mask.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

Happily, RNGesus dropped it in the first one.

So, where can I return 5 packages worth $7?

Doomguy84

FLAWLESS HYPE!

That 1st card was pretty disappointing, but a damn good 8-1 for a new group.

That 2nd card where we got pooped on in match 8 I was like
gck5ldq.gif

But then we got that 3rd one! HYYYYPE

Smiley90

I can run it with you if there is enough interest.

Count me in if it happens soon...

PSN AdamKoy

I can help too. Pandora012

I'd be up for an Oryx kill or any raid run right now. Hard or Normal. I just want a shot at that stupid helmet.

Thats 6 then. Getting on, PSN same as my GAF name if you dont have it.

that's 5, or I forgot how to count?

I'm gonna come on, PSN is SmileyFM

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
That 1st card was pretty disappointing, but a damn good 8-1 for a new group.

That 2nd card where we got pooped on in match 8 I was like
gck5ldq.gif

But then we got that 3rd one! HYYYYPE

I don't understand how anyone does this. I can barrly get 3 honest wins. I suck at sniping so its pretty much game over as soon as I start.

Top Bottom