• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Jafku

That 1st card was pretty disappointing, but a damn good 8-1 for a new group.

That 2nd card where we got pooped on in match 8 I was like
gck5ldq.gif

But then we got that 3rd one! HYYYYPE
I know bro. That second card was soul crushing

Zocano

So I've been gone for the weekend and missed out on fun trials times. I really only care for the 5 win and gold tier package. Anyone mind doing some trials? I already have a flawless :V

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
So I've been gone for the weekend and missed out on fun trials times. I really only care for the 5 win and gold tier package. Anyone mind doing some trials? I already have a flawless :V

I got time for one card. PSN: androo2300
I'm kinda average at pvp though.
I suck at sniping. lol

I want. To break my fkn controller can anyone help me on the Phobos mission part for TOM please!!!!

I'm about to break my shit

Liquidsnake00

Xbox one

Up for some Trials. I've already got my bounties and up to 7 wins. Looking to get more time in and if a Flawless happens, that's great too. :D

PSN: Jesthatesyou

Up for some Trials. I've already got my bounties and up to 7 wins. Looking to get more time in and if a Flawless happens, that's great too. :D

PSN: Jesthatesyou

I'm game. Haven't played any Trials yet this weekend. Could take a crack at a flawless, but I mostly care about just getting the bounties done.

PSN Galaxy_Dive

Someone came and helped me. This game is such BS sometimes. I really loath it. There was nothing fun about getting TOM. I hated every minute of it. Between that and Oryx I'm just not having fun.

Ghazi

Someone came and helped me. This game is such BS sometimes. I really loath it. There was nothing fun about getting TOM. I hated every minute of it.
You don't think it's better than having to hope you get a drop from RNG like the previous raid weapons? I actually like the structure for it, beat the raid and do various other activities and you're guaranteed to get it.

You don't think it's better than having to hope you get a drop from RNG like the previous raid weapons. I actually like the structure for it, beat the raid and do various other activities and you're guaranteed to get it.

Getting the calcified fragments, the Phobos BS, I didn't have one ounce of fun. I only did it so I wouldn't be treated like a leper in the raid

Top Bottom