• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

I finally gave in and levelled up a pulse rifle for the crucible. I'm a scrub as far as PVP is concerned and can barely go positive most of the times, but as soon as I took up the Hawksaw, my K/D shot up to 2.56 and for the first time in my life I had 20+ kills in a match.

Yeah, this shit is broken. Even I can see that.

AngerdX

So any duo around that would like to take my scrubby ass into the trials for the first time ever, no expectations really i suck to much for that and run inferior gear all around. :)

Zocano

What's the point of having artifacts if you're not gonna do anything interesting with them. Got another Trials artifact. At least put some PvP affect on to it. Chance to make orb on hunter precision kill or something.

What's the point of having artifacts if you're not gonna do anything interesting with them. Got another Trials artifact. At least put some PvP affect on to it. Chance to make orb on hunter precision kill or something.

It's really silly, it makes me kind of angry because they never roll well.

I don't understand the cap hate when they said they were trying to avoid the cap gate

streaming in a game and Sony kicks me offline for a software update

tumblr_mf8uuzupom1qecr4go1_500.gif

Jinjo

Not a single perk on any of the artifacts is really interesting too. It's all really inconsequential for high-end PvE or PvP. It just doesn't matter. Slap a 310 on there and you're good to go. Bringing down your light is the only thing it is doing (just as much as marks/capes/bonds also add to your light, Bungle pls. My Titan buttscarf is horrible.).

Now if they gave the artifacts interesting perks beyond just a chance to generate an orb on doing x type of elemental kill. Have them alter/upgrade your subclass perks in a way or something.

DeviantBoi

Is there any reward for finishing all three Festival of the Lost quests?

Took me almost two weeks to get the Traveler mask to drop and the Court of Oryx is always empty.

Bradach

I have had a blast with Destiny since TKK released but over the last week or two my interest is definitely waning.
All I feel I need to do a this stage is get a HM Oryx kill. My raid team still hasn't managed that.

I think they made a mistake making the previous two raids obsolete. There should have been a full set of new weapons in there too or some other reason to play them. KF is great and all but I'm getting tired of it being the only thing worth doing when my raid team groups up (we don't do PvP).

Ah well, on the plus side I'll start getting a lot more sleep. Arriving to work with 4 hours of sleep under my belt just isn't fun.

FyreWulff

The Daily Story is a House of Wolves mission.

It also appears to not be awarding marks when completed according to DTG. I'll confirm myself in a bit, almost ran it but noticed I was at 200 marks.

edit: confirm on the daily not awarding marks.

Drizz man, good games. We sleighed some ostriches and then became them ourselves with that unlucky 5 loss streak. What a mess. Between lag and fatigue, we just couldn't recover.

Thought colonel was joking but didn't know we were sheraping some Bungie folk. Was expecting rawksaur to input some konami code and give us a straight train to Mercury (which it basically was on the first card anyway lol).

Those early games were great, and I'm really digging Trials on this map, although I still could go for a Sniper aim assist nerf just so I don't have to do with these superman lasers pinging through walls.

Looking forward to the carry train tonight. Aside from a few individuals in reserve, I think the rest of it will be random. I probably wont be on as late as tonight though. 7pm-2am looks good.

need to figure out how to get moobot to do a random raffle.

ori0n378e

The Daily Story is a House of Wolves mission.

It also appears to not be awarding marks when completed according to DTG. I'll confirm myself in a bit, almost ran it but noticed I was at 200 marks.

edit: confirm on the daily not awarding marks.
I can triple confirm, I did it twice now, no rewards...

https://m.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGa...gie_timegated_glimmer_buffsghost_buffs_video/

Have you guys noticed this shit? No wonder my glimmer amount seems to be stuck around 9-10k for the past few days, despite using glimmer buff consumables. They couldn't let us keep earning glimmer now that we'll be able to buy weapon parts. This is some real fucking free to play mobile game cool down bullshit.

I noticed it after the Strange Coin and Weapon Parts nerf-patch. I just can't be bothered to bitch about Destiny anymore.

Another thing to notice, though not in the same vein, I'm just straight up wrecking shit with Hawksaw. Are all pulse rifles just straight up lasers like this?

Namikaze1

Heads into Daily with 159 legendary marks.

Comes out of Daily with 159 legendary marks.

Thanks for the 15 0 legendary marks, Bungie. -___-

At least I finally completed this Fallen Majors bounty I had for days.

Namikaze1

I would ask if anyone is up for Trials but judging from my friend list, most are playing BLOPs or Syndicate. Only 4 are playing destiny.

phen0m24

Drizz man, good games. We sleighed some ostriches and then became them ourselves with that unlucky 5 loss streak. What a mess. Between lag and fatigue, we just couldn't recover.

Thought colonel was joking but didn't know we were sheraping some Bungie folk. Was expecting rawksaur to input some konami code and give us a straight train to Mercury (which it basically was on the first card anyway lol).

Those early games were great, and I'm really digging Trials on this map, although I still could go for a Sniper aim assist nerf just so I don't have to do with these superman lasers pinging through walls.

Looking forward to the carry train tonight. Aside from a few individuals in reserve, I think the rest of it will be random. I probably wont be on as late as tonight though. 7pm-2am looks good.

need to figure out how to get moobot to do a random raffle.

#Colonelwasn'tjoking

:)

That first run was great stuff hope the others were enjoyable as well. Ah, even if deej doesn't like us much anymore, at least some others in Redmond know GAF now. She said we were the best in chat. Lol :)

Feorax

I'll hopefully be online shortly. I'd like to do some trials too.

Not bothered if I don't get to Mercury, just never done it before and keen to see what it's all about.

Top Bottom