• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

noomi

the fun was in the streams

That is because I can't get online due 3.11.

It's to be expected, I expect things to pickup around here eventually. Many big games releases are upon us and seems people are just branching out a bit, totally normal ;)

I've been enjoying Black Ops 3 with nuszka, and have been having a blast.

There is currently less action here then in my grandparents bedroom.

Haha! Nuszka, never change!

stay gold

Well, flu has totally ruined my plans to play trials. Had nothing but free time all weekend but my voice is absolutely shot :(

Ahh well, next week.

Heads into Daily with 159 legendary marks.

Comes out of Daily with 159 legendary marks.

Thanks for the 15 0 legendary marks, Bungie. -___-

At least I finally completed this Fallen Majors bounty I had for days.

I just did the daily and it didn't complete, still 15 Marks on offer :/

In this weird state of wanting to play destiny, but not wanting to deal with it's bullshit. Been like this for a week or two now, really sucks.

Maybe I should learn to play trials. Give me something to do.

Sofa King

It's to be expected, I expect things to pickup around here eventually. Many big games releases are upon us and seems people are just branching out a bit, totally normal ;)

Definitely weird having nothing on the horizon for Destiny. Having trouble trying to find something to play for. Last year we could look forward to December DLC, but as far as I know they haven't even addressed what the next year will bring.

Definitely weird having nothing on the horizon for Destiny. Having trouble trying to find something to play for. Last year we could look forward to December DLC, but as far as I know they haven't even addressed what the next year will bring.

Yup, running on fumes here. Fallout and Battlefront will definitely take me away until there's some new stuff to do in Destiny.

Namikaze1

Tomorrow I'll be playing Fallout till 5PM EST, hop on destiny, and raid with Afro, fig, twilight, breezy, and the random 6th / math if she's available. Then back to fallout.

That's probably what my destiny time will look like for the next few weeks.

S T A N D I N G O S T R I C H H Y P E

93777f282c087c1deb60d1dcce27d3e3.png

noomi

This might sound kind of shitty but... I'm kind of happy there is nothing for me to do in Destiny at the moment. I'm finally able to enjoy some other great games and catch up to a gigantic backlog that I was never able to play (Destiny is a full time job lol).

Mupod

I was good on glimmer until SURPRISE 15k for chaperone. Well, I'll make it back quickly enough. Worst case scenario I'll do a purge on my weapon bank now that I know which legendary weapons are considered 'good'.

Namikaze1

I've been hoarding up those items that you exchange for glimmer at the Cryptarch since how for some reason. I think it was because i got tired of seeing the icon over rahool's head so I just tossed them all into the vault. I'm glad I did now.

Deku Tree

I've been hoarding up those items that you exchange for glimmer at the Cryptarch since how for some reason. I think it was because i got tired of seeing the icon over rahool's head so I just tossed them all into the vault. I'm glad I did now.

I have glimmer coming out of my ears for days. I'm all set until Destiny 2 or longer. My Ascendant shards pile is massive, and I don't say that lightly.

BTW, does today's daily give standard HoW daily rewards or no rewards? Can you do today's daily 3x for rewards like in the HoW days?

Namikaze1

I have glimmer coming out of my ears for days. I'm all set until Destiny 2 or longer. My Ascendant shards pile is massive, and I don't say that lightly.

BTW, does today's daily give standard HoW daily rewards or no rewards? Can you do today's daily 3x for rewards like in the HoW days?
I got a blue engram. :/

But no marks at all from today's daily. And it doesn't show up as complete after doing it. Don't know what's going on. Bungie is silent on it as far as I know.

FyreWulff

The game seems to not be recognizing the mission being completed at all. Someone said they just started playing and the grimoire you get for that mission isn't popping either.

ocean

Banned
I wouldn't even need new content if PvP were still fun. With quit-encouraging bounties, extra repetitive map selection, HCs being ass, Sniper AA being truly out of control, high impact shotgun archetype still existing, join in progress to shit matches, laggy Trials...

Deku Tree

I got a blue engram. :/

But no marks at all from today's daily. And it doesn't show up as complete after doing it. Don't know what's going on. Bungie is silent on it as far as I know.

The game seems to not be recognizing the mission being completed at all. Someone said they just started playing and the grimoire you get for that mission isn't popping either.

Bungie plz... I haven't done a daily in weeks. Marks are capped and lots of legendaries sitting in my vault ready to dismantle for marks.

I wouldn't even need new content if PvP were still fun. With quit-encouraging bounties, extra repetitive map selection, HCs being ass, Sniper AA being truly out of control, high impact shotgun archetype still existing, join in progress to shit matches, laggy Trials...

Is this the reason I'm getting shot around and through walls?

noomi

Not a big fan of the current state of PvP either Javier, and I know many others don't enjoy it as much as they used to.... for me though, rather than making myself angry and continuing to play something I don't enjoy I'm taking a little break and enjoying other games :)

Still <3 Destiny though

Also, I heard you were traveling to Japan for a month? Awesome! Would love to go some day

Not as bad as it could be ;)

This is true.

Nice avatar by the way. We should all Christmas-fy our avatars.

Anyone want to put a Santa hat on my avatar, lol :p

WipedOut

Played Trials over the weekend. On the two cards we played we never got over 3 wins but we were able to complete all bounties. It was nice to be able to get something for just playing. The Pulse dropped for me from the gold tier bounty - 303 with 3rd eye.

Definity

So PvP DGAF is playing Blops3 or H5 and PvE DGAF is playing F4? Who is left?

ha...I expect this thread to slow down even more after today. I still plan to check in on reset days and play a few cards of trials on the weekends. Actually looking forward to a destiny break.

E92 M3

Not a big fan of the current state of PvP either Javier, and I know many others don't enjoy it as much as they used to.... for me though, rather than making myself angry and continuing to play something I don't enjoy I'm taking a little break and enjoying other games :)

Still <3 Destiny though

Also, I heard you were traveling to Japan for a month? Awesome! Would love to go some day

This is true.

Nice avatar by the way. We should all Christmas-fy our avatars.

Anyone want to put a Santa hat on my avatar, lol :p

Yeah, I love the holidays!

So PvP DGAF is playing Blops3 or H5 and PvE DGAF is playing F4? Who is left?

I am playing Blops (very fun), Destiny and Fallout when it arrives.

Top Bottom