• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

E92 M3

Played Trials over the weekend. On the two cards we played we never got over 3 wins but we were able to complete all bounties. It was nice to be able to get something for just playing. The Pulse dropped for me from the gold tier bounty - 303 with 3rd eye.

Nice, the bounties are a great system for everyone to get involved. Bungie made the right choice there.

Kyne

I probably would have played the new Tomb Raider, but, well. Maybe some other time.

no Xbone or?

I'm still here! The Wall of Shame top spot will be mine!

me too!

Took a Destiny free weekend with my girl. Feels good, but ready to jump back in after work and get me that Trials helmet.

I feel like a lot of people will be playing other games for the next couple of weeks and that's fine. The balance patch in December will bring 'em back ;)

Daemul

Do people still play this game?

I noticed this cooldown the very day TTK launched. I'm not sure if it was added the week prior with patch 2.0 since I was at max glimmer at the time, but when TTK launched I spent lot's of glimmer upgrading some of my new stuff and when I popped some consumables to earn more I noticed that there were periods where I wasn't getting any glimmer.

Bungie will probably try and pass this off as a bug, but I very much doubt it is.

noomi

I probably would have played the new Tomb Raider, but, well. Maybe some other time.

I would really love to play it, enjoyed the first one so much.

Sadly it won't be coming to PS4 until mid 2016 (I think?)

Last month was the first time in a very long time I was not on the wall of shame.... freedom!

I'm trying holiday-fy Noomi's avatar but it's too damn hard!

Oh man! Challenge Accepted?! :p

Yeah... there is no place to put a hat on lol

Maybe I should use my other avatar....

Feorax

Anyone free to run one quick trials match with me and V1ctIm? We only need one more game for a gold tier reward.

Edit: full.

WipedOut

Nice, the bounties are a great system for everyone to get involved. Bungie made the right choice there.

Yep, wouldn't mind trying to get to mercury one weekend though. At this rate in the population decline (XB1) I might have a legitimate chance without being carried.

deadduck

Not enjoyed BO3, its being traded. I'll give fallout and Battlefront a go...

But I enjoy Destiny, its not about the loot for me.

lol thanks Nami. I'll keep it for later.

no Xbone or?

Nope. No point when it'll be on PS4 eventually anyway and I probably won't even care about it by then. The news that it was Xbone *exclusive just completely turned me off the game. Fuck Square Enix.

E92 M3

You're lucky Nami and Tech are distracted ;)

I'm trying holiday-fy Noomi's avatar but it's too damn hard!

Put Christmas trees in his eyes.

Yep, wouldn't mind trying to get to mercury one weekend though. At this rate in the population decline (XB1) I might have a legitimate chance without being carried.

Surprisingly, trials are very sweaty on the bone lol.

Kyne

Nope. No point when it'll be on PS4 eventually anyway and I probably won't even care about it by then. The news that it was Xbone *exclusive just completely turned me off the game. Fuck Square Enix.

meh. I'm sure after Sony started buying up all those exclusive rights for everything else MS dipped their hands into whatever they could grab first. I wouldn't take it personally.

Wait for reviews. Maybe it's a really good game.

That awkward moment when fig's namifide avatar looks better than nami's namifide avatar.

it's ok, Square Enix sent it to die by putting it against Fallout 4.

Oh god fallout 4

I need to go lie down....just...just 14 more hours..

bitsurugi

Wow, usually i had to read over 20+ pages when i got back home from work, now i even double checked if i was wrong.... TWO WHOLE PAGES!

Even dailies are apparently burned out from Destiny and stopped giving legendary marks... madness!

PS: if i am right, tomorrow we should have Iron Banner up..., last few times Bungie was awfully quiet about announcing it.... just a heads up :)

Deku Tree

Waiting for Bloodborne DLC :3

Bungie really need to announce the next actually DLC, not those festival stuff or emotes...

Jason from Kotaku made it very clear that his sources tell him no paid DLC until Fall 2016, when we get Destiny 2. Bungie is not capable of delivering Destiny 2 and DLC packs like TDB or HoW this year.

But there will be some medium sized things going on between now and then that are probably I think smaller than either of last years DLCs.

meh. I'm sure after Sony started buying up all those exclusive rights for everything else MS dipped their hands into whatever they could grab first. I wouldn't take it personally.

Wait for reviews. Maybe it's a really good game.

That awkward moment when fig's namifide avatar looks better than nami's namifide avatar.

That's the thing, I don't really care if it's a good game anymore. I'm not blaming MS for doing it, but I do think it was a strange choice. Can't imagine it'll move a ton of units.

Jason from Kotaku made it very clear that his sources tell him no paid DLC until Fall 2016, when we get Destiny 2. Bungie is not capable of delivering Destiny 2 and DLC packs like TDB or HoW this year.

But there will be some medium sized things going on between now and then that are probably I think smaller than either of last years DLCs.
:lol don't know if that's a positive or negative.

@_@

Well there's...Challenge mode to look forward to right now.

Nami, you need to save that image as a .png file or I can't use it. Says I can't upload it because it has the incorrect file extension.

Edit: nvm I fixed it

Feorax

Thanks for the trials runs guys. Success was... limited, but that 308 artefact has finally tipped me over to 300, so three of coins grinding here I come!

Wow, usually i had to read over 20+ pages when i got back home from work, now i even double checked if i was wrong.... TWO WHOLE PAGES!

Even dailies are apparently burned out from Destiny and stopped giving legendary marks... madness!

PS: if i am right, tomorrow we should have Iron Banner up..., last few times Bungie was awfully quiet about announcing it.... just a heads up :)

Did Bungie comment on this yet?

Top Bottom