• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT36| Fifty Shades of TTK

Trakan

I would love to see how Fusion rifles played out if their bolts didn't just disappear at 10 meters.

Oh, we've already seen it.

IncomparableGrandCanine.gif

Karl2177

The problem lies in the timing of the weapon balances. Hand Cannons were a problem back then because they were the best for months. Now you're going to have a Pulse Rifle dominant meta for a couple months. If these changes were more frequent, then I'd be willing to bet that people wouldn't take as many issues with the meta.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I must have missed this. Can you provide a link? Thanks.

Link got pulled since OP was getting hate messages or something but do this.

1. Make sure that you do not have the 3oC buff active (kill a ultra if you do)
  2. Load into the vanguard strike playlist (Heroic strikes seem to work as well but 36 is quicker and easier)
  3. Complete two strikes without 3oC
  4. On the beginning of the third strike (once you have loaded in, and are on the ground) activate a Three of Coin and proceed the strike as normal
  5. Killing an ultra has given us a 90% chance of an exotic

"Whether we wanted it or not..."

Turns out... not.

Lmao. Yup.

The problem lies in the timing of the weapon balances. Hand Cannons were a problem back then because they were the best for months. Now you're going to have a Pulse Rifle dominant meta for a couple months. If these changes were more frequent, then I'd be willing to bet that people wouldn't take as many issues with the meta.

Well... they're supposed to be quarterly, but maybe someone at bungie is a big hockey fan and things quarterly mean 3 times a year?

I dunno.

Karl2177

What if every gun is equally dominant? Can such a thing even exist? Aliens mayne. Aliens.

Perfect imbalance is going to be the model that sustains games nowadays. People will come back to a decent game if it changed, whereas people don't come back to a good game when it stagnates.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
What was the answer on decoding exotics to become 310? Do I have to be 310 or 311? At the moment I'm like 310.7. >_<

Maybe wait until tomorrow see if I can get some HM drops to push me into 311.

Which reminds me, PSA make sure you're at your highest light level possible when turning in the Trials Silver Package Bounty.

My last two Silver Packages have been pretty bad. I saw people posting that they were getting pretty good drops, so I was optimistic. When I opened mine, I got a couple Motes, and a Blue Engram. Thanks, Obama.

LTWood12

Doesn't matter. I only ever get blue engrams anyway.

My last two Silver Packages have been pretty bad. I saw people posting that they were getting pretty good drops, so I was optimistic. When I opened mine, I got a couple Motes, and a Blue Engram.

Well me too, every time except once. When I saw the Hereafter pop last night I was bummed because I was play Trials w/ total light of 302. Assumed it would be 290. Luckily it wasn't.

Kal_El

Me and a buddy are looking for 1 person to run trials. 9-0'is great but looking for a good time. We're both above average PvP players. PSN Clark_Kent

Top Bottom